مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 16 من 16

المواضيع: New Games

رائع New Games

hiiii alllll

this is a new games just for my love mexatezz users

Hitman Blood Money
    161_hbm

While the underlying stealth action is mostly unchanged from the previous Hitman games, a diverse sequence of imaginative scenarios gives Blood Money its own fair share of violent thrills. The Good: Open-ended stealth action gameplay lets you sneak or run and gun; beautifully crafted mission set pieces seem appropriately big and complex; large variety of realistic weapons, but they're not the only way to do the job; good replay value for a single-player-only game. The Bad: Non-player characters sometimes behave unrealistically, especially in combat; many of the series' minor cosmetic problems haven't been fixed; new notoriety system feels half-baked. The bald-headed contract killer known only as 47 is in good form, primed and ready for more work in the latest installment in the dark, stylish Hitman series. Though very similar to the last two games in the series, the open-ended stealth action gameplay offered by Hitman: Blood Money is still just about as tensely exciting as ever. A few new twists to the formula, an intriguing story, and a memorably diverse, cinematic sequence of missions further make Blood Money worth it.

Size: 470 MB

Wings Over Europe: Cold War Gone Hot
    woebox

Wings Over Europe: Cold War Gone Hot delivers seat-of-your pants dogfight experiences flying some of the most legendary jet fighters in Cold War history. Set in hypothetical WWIII scenarios, Wings Over Europe: Cold War Gone Hot depicts a West Germany invasion by the Soviet Red Army. Campaign scenarios are set throughout the 1960s and mid-1970s, each with different aircraft to fly and increased sophistication of enemy MiGs and air-defenses. Players will take their part in one of the NATO alliance air forces, or the newly formed German Luftwaffe -- and scramble to defend the skies of Western Germany from Soviet aggression!

Size: 138 MB

Download Part1

Cue Club - Snooker & Pool

cueclub_sm1

CueClub is a comprehensive and highly playable pool and snooker simulation. Prefering an overhead view of the table, CueClub allows you to play the entire game using only the mouse. This makes the game instantly playable and highly addictive. With a choice of different table designs and a healthy selection of games UK 8 Ball, US 8 Ball, 9 Ball, Snooker, Killer and Speed Pool), there's plenty to keep you occupied. Also thrown in is a handy practice mode, which is an excellent environment to test out the stunningly accurate physics, and hone your ball control skills. Side, top, back spin and swerve can all be applied to great effect, enabling you to pull off some incredible shots. You can even get rid of the cue altogether and just hurl the balls around with the mouse! Luckily, a replay option is included which will let you save all your best shots to show your mates later. What makes CueClub so unique is its innovative Virtual Chat mode. This allows you to hook up with other players from a virtual chat room (which is generated by the computer), and chat with them just like you do in a real internet chat room - but without having to be on-line, and hence no costly phone bill. Sophisticated AI routines regulate the conversation, and there's plenty of terse language going around too, although be warned, you can be kicked out if you start swearing like a cowboy. Each member logs who they've played against and chatted too, forming a relationship in the process. These relationships determine the pecking order, and who gets to play who, whilst progress is made by beating opponents to improve your reputation. By beefing up your rank, you eventually get to play the big boss. Beat him or her and you uncover the next chat room, and so on.

Size: 15.11 MB

[GLOW]
    I'm Locked Up
    [/GLOW]
    attachment

2. ...

بسمـ الله الرحمنـ الرحيمـ

كيفك خيو ... ؟

this is a new games just for my love mexatezz users
    Thanx Bro

أشكرك خيو على الألعاب الرائعة

بس موقع الرفع محجوب عند السعوديين

بس امكن الأعضاء الآخرين يستفيدوا

لا ترحمنا من جديدك

داومـ على إبداعكـ خيو .
    Life Goes on.

هلا والله بالاخ...smile

شكراً على هذا الموضوع..biggrin

وتم تحميل Cue Club - Snooker & Pool
    cheeky
    بالتوفيق لك..smoker
    Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
    Why am I trying to see, when there ain't nothing in sight
    Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
    Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die

شكرا على الالعاب الرائعة
    cd2c461ec97062a1abe5d4183cc9dc4d

مشكورررررررررررر على الالعاب .....
    24633a7131db9c97c3e21eccd3aed3c0

انا احب سيبستيان asian

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter