..ماأدري اذا ممنوع انزل موضوع بالانجليزي والا لأ ..

David Beckham has questioned his future with Real Madrid after his children were targeted by paparazzi.

The 29-year-old England skipper said incidents involving his sons Brooklyn and Romeo had left him "at a point where I don't know what to do".

He said: "I love playing for Real Madrid and I love Spain as a country. And also the fans have been incredible to me since I moved there.

"But what I do get over there I've not had probably anywhere else before."

Beckham, who will lead England out against Northern Ireland on Saturday, revealed his eldest son Brooklyn had been left upset after being chased into a football school he attends by a group of photographers.

"He was going to a football school and I was working and Victoria was looking after Cruz and paparazzi show up and harass him and chase him into his football school," he added. "This is a six-year-old little boy."

"I'm at the point where I don't know what to do because it's my children now and that's different. Victoria and I have always accepted that we're in the limelight and people are going to take pictures of us.

"But when it comes to our children being out on their own, in their school, for me it's crossing the line."

Beckham has been linked with a move to Arsenal and Tottenham should he decide to leave Spain and return to the Premiership.

Meanwhile, Arsenal winger Jose Reyes has refused to rule out a summer switch to Real Madrid.

The Spaniard was recently the victim of a prank played by a Spanish radio station, in which he admitted he would welcome a move to Madrid and was unhappy at Highbury.

"Anyone would like to play for Real Madrid," said Reyes, when asked about a possible move while on duty with Spain.

"Real Madrid are a very big club and you never shut the doors on anyone.

"The more people talk about it, the worse it is going to be. The first thing that has to happen is for the clubs to reach an agreement over the transfer and Madrid have to agree a price with Arsenal.

"I can't worry about that, all I am thinking about is playing football and I have an agent for things like that."

Source: BBCi