مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 7 من 7

المواضيع: If you had the chance

سؤال If you had the chance

I know that most of you would say that they love their animes the way they are...but certainly there must be a small part that you would love if it was differnet
    so If you had the chance to change anything in your fav. anime, what would it be and why?
    For me, I would change in Grendizer, the end of Rubina and Morros' episodes. I wouldn't let them die. Duke Fleed has lost most of his beloveds during this war and these two losses were the most painful ones. Those two episodes were the most heartbreaking episodes in the whole series.
    Also I would change the end in Volts V, I would let Zados and Sandra live and rejion his father and brothers. because, even if he was raised by the evils, he had endured so many things in his life that made him the way he was...and finding the truth of his father was the only good thing that really happened to him. it was so unfair to kill him in the end!
    what about you? what would you change in your fav. anime and why?

2. ...

I think there is another sub like this

smile any way i think if ican i will chang alooooooooooot of animes

what would you change in your fav. anime and why
    الانمي اللي تنتهي نهايات سعيده ابيها تتحول لحزينه لوولز

انتو بس هدوني على الانيمي وانا اوريكم السنع devious

شكثر انيميات بطو كبدي
    مثل اسكافلوني اخر شي هيتومي الدبه تركت فون ورجعت للارض احمدي ربك ملك يحبك بعد ماتعطي وجه ermm
    قطوه علي بس tongue
    وفوشيجي ليش ذبحوا نوريكوووووووو eek mad
    اي وبعد هوتوهوري حزني بعد مابي يموت وسوي من السريو حراااااااااااااااام cry
    اي اي وتراي جان نسيت اسم صديق البطل بوشعر كحلي اللي معاه صليب الاسلحه شقول عنهم ليش ذبحوه mad confused
    كورونو كروسيدو صج مات البطل والبطله لكن نهايتهم تحزن وحلوه انهم مع بعض في الحياة والموت يحليلهم مابي اغيره بس يحزن cry
    وفي فامباير هانتر دي البنت اللي ماتت ماتستاهل confused
    ونارتو نارتو شقول بس cry cry
    نيجي لييييييييييييش في حدد يموت حد يجنن مثل نيجي eek
    ومسكين حياته كانت صعبه بعد
    والدبدوب شوجي نسيت بالضبط اسمه بس بعد كسر خاطري وعليه cry
    ونارتو ليش مايعطي وجه حق هيناتا او يخلون هيناتا تتكلم وهم الاثنين مع بعض احسن من انه هو يحب ساكورا tongue
    ويويو هاكوشو ذاك الضخم اللي يتقاتل مع العجوز جنكاي اللي يموت صيحني cry
    في كثير بس كاني مصختها eek بكمل مره ثانيه biggrin tongue

السلام عليكم

مرحبا اختي Miss-HM
    مشاركه جميله gooood

بالنسبه لنهاية حلقتي روبينا و موروس .. اخالفك في الرأي ..
    فجمال هاتين القصتين لم يأتي الا بالنهايه التي عرفناها .. و خصوصا مشهد موت موروس و عندما كان دوق يصرخ باعلى صوته ( موووورووس !! )
    هذا المشهد ان لم يكن موجود فاعتقد بأن الحلقه ستفقد كل اثرها علينا .. و الاحساس العميق الذي عشناه معها ..
    و كذلك روبينا الامر لا يختلف مع قصتها ^_^

اما بالنسبه للانيمي الذي تمنيت ان تتغير نهايته .. فهناك الكثير ولا يوجد شيء معين في بالي حاليا ..
    ربما ساذكر اشياء اخرى لاحقاً

شكراً جزيلاً لكِ .. smile

i totally i agree with you...those episodes were more than wonderfull...but because they touched me soo deeply, i wanted them to change.
    my tears still fall everytime i watch those two episodes :'(

مرحباً ^^

موضوع حلو gooood

الصراحة يمكن أكثر انمي تمنيت أغير نهايته كان ساندي بل rolleyes
    ما أدري ليش دايماً أحس في شي غلط بالنهاية ... لدرجة اني ما أحب أشوف الحلقة الاخيرة dead

one of the most thing I hate about anime… the Endings!

Specially when things turned up side down and you go confused and mad why the creator done that?!! It happens many times in many anime so that we fans look forward of a good ending which ultimately will be our last thing to judge and if it fails then this anime title is going down :P

I admit one thing for sure.. good anime means a good one from the start till the end_^

Cowboy Bebob came to my mind as it’s one of my fav anime..I haven’t thought at all the ending.. and I’m not sure if I can change that to a better one ^^

In UFO Grendizer I would change the ending to this:
    As DukeFleed and his sister traveled back to their home.. They land on their plant and as they walk looking around with a weird look on their faces of something is wrong… the Grendizer start to make a sound of a clock!! Then there is count down from 6 to 0 and then BOOOOM and the whole plant blown a part!

I think this would be a good ending in my opinion ^^

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter