مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 8 من 8

Talking My Name Is Earl Season 2 HDTV.Xvid بروابط مباشرة +تورنت+ترجمة +hd= مشاهدة ممتعة

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة ,,,,,

الموسم الثاني من المسلسل الكوميدي MY NAME IS EARL SEASON 02

[IMG]http://*************/files/xq6yy6rpgfs9lu88i05u.jpg[/IMG]

الروابط المباشرة ::::::::::::::::

Episode 1: Very Bad Things
    Code:
    Episode 2: Jump for Joy
    Code:
    Episode 3: Sticks & Stones
    Code:
    Episode 4: Larceny of a Kitty Cat
    Code:
    Episode 5: Van Hickey
    Code:
    Episode 6: Made a Lady Think I Was God
    Code:
    Episode 7: Mailbox
    Code:
    Episode 8: Robbed a Stoner Blind
    Code:
    Episode 9: Born a Gamblin Man
    Code:
    Episodes 10&11: South of the Border: Part 1&2
    Code:
    Episode 12: Our 'Cops' Is On!
    Code:
    Episode 13: Buried Treasure
    Code:
    Episode 14: Kept a Guy Locked in a Truck
    Code:
    Episode 15: Foreign Exchange Student
    Code:
    Episode 16: Blow
    Code:
    Episode 17: The Birthday Party
    Code:
    Episode 18: Guess Who's Coming Out of Joy
    Code:
    Episode 19: Harassed a Reporter
    Code:
    Episode 20: Two Balls, Two Strikes
    Code:
    Episode 21: G.E.D.
    Code:
    Episode 22: Get a Real Job
    Code:
    Episode 23: The Trial
    Code:
    روابط التورنت :::::::::

الترجمة من موقع

مشاهدة ممتعة ,,,,,, وكل عام وانتم بخير ’’’’’’’

2. ...

وااااااااااااااااااااو
    مشكور اخوى
    يعطيك العافية
    3id-line%20(7)

Time Machine

self-trust is the first secret of success.Time is a party to the wheel does not stand still, the memory of all the pictures are endless reincarnation of faded, reproduce, or deeply buried, or to heart carved in bone. I would like to take the time machine, go back to my childhood, back to the 17-year-old Very fond of these words: wind, water passing from the left sparkling corrugated; sunshine through the clouds, leaving the warmth of fishes; years, walked from the woods, leaving the circle ring ... and I ... , in the 17-year-old walked in the tunnel of time, leaving behind what? Often look to the sky, looking for a beautiful summer. Flocks of birds into the line of sight to the total unexpected and quietly out of sight, leaving only a flap over the residual sound ... ... I always stubbornly believed that the sky, the birds left its traces of white clouds know , the birds have flown. 17 years old, 17 years old, they say this is a sad pain of age, is the long life of the rainy season. Sixteen-year-old I firmly believe that youth, there is no rain fell across the can when I really set foot on the train when the 17-year-old, but was surprised to find that the original sunny world, and suddenly it began to drizzle , thus it was not until the end of a very long journey. Wow leveling, , Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store ,, we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, Cheap , Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!".And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us. Listen to a lot of songs, write a lot of characters, said that there were few, this is my 17-year-old. "Yesterday, I walked step by step, the childish, my childish to me the courage to ... ..." a long time ago when listening to the song, did not think there is such a day, and 17-year-old really want to say goodbye, really want to shallow tunnel A: Oh, I am now after 17. I live every day carefully for fear of missing any period of life time, I want to retain the pride of youth, can be time blatantly walked from my side, I declare to mercilessly: Go, claiming children who put your foot into the adult world ... ... However, I really want to, want my 17-year-old, could not bear my childish. Like to use the children grow up to call the General himself, like all children of the same stubborn; like wearing a long, long time ago plastic sandals, in the wet streets of a free hand to play in the water, such as his own childhood; like fine weather had squint on the tiny eyes and enjoy the sunshine of love; like a rainy day is no hold up an umbrella body were splashed with a wet ... ... 17-year-old, that is the case, there are too many like it, do not like any of the grounds. I like to train, like while waiting for passengers to observe their facial expressions, to see them pay for the big pack, look back on their own, they found that all the baggage, only themselves. I am most afraid of, than the car can take a train, let me feel so secure, so quiet. Parallel tracks to extend the distance away, and I, sitting inside a long, happy listening to the train tracks??great sense of rhythm echoing the voice of thunder thunder thunder ... ... Remember that last year's winter, sitting on a train back home, I quietly read a book "One liter of tears," a people crying exciting story. Although already forgot the name of the beautiful girls, but always remember her strength, her courage, her optimism, she's the sun ... ... life is perhaps the case, you will be left to a lot of difficulties or setbacks, hinder or combat, but Equally well-being and happiness would not far away you designate the arrival of ... ... Want to want to take the subway, because a lot of novels, because few of the "underground railway", however, in this small town, there is no long walk through the subway. Subway never been, such as 17-year-old described by many people even before the merry-go-round do not know what is. However, I love this town. Out last night when the sky was raining non-stop. I rarely go out at night in such a rainy night, immersed in the humid air. Road vehicle traffic, few pedestrians on the road, street lamps exudes a faint yellow glow, the light exposure become sulphureum under the filaments, so the United States ... ... suddenly felt across time and space, to another strange and familiar world. However, the reality is that I did not dream of Dora A time machine, I, or the reality of ordinary women. Have been doing such a dream: In my 17-year-old quietly asleep on the subway, and no one unexpected to me wake up, there is no clear way bells sounded - although I do not know whether the MTR bells -- there is no standard Putonghua sounded: Dear passengers, life in the first leg up, please get off ... ... I am still deep in sleep, the viaduct has passed, there is a good number of road junctions, which are not tortuous journey, a twinkling of an eye on to, and I, a passenger is not the first nor the last one. 17-year-old, but in my sleep over, let me very nostalgic, but the only thing I can do is to quietly wait for the next train. 18-year-old bus stop, the children claimed that girl looked at the rise of blue sky and white clouds - Oh, stop.

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter