مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 3 من 3

(Jennifer Lopez Covers InStyle (September 2009

Jennifer Lopez covers the September 2009 issue of InStyle
    magazine. Interview highlights and photoshoot pics after the jump!

On her physical transformation since becoming a mother to her twins, 18-month-old Max and Emme: “There’s nothing as huge as giving birth to another human being and having to be responsible for another life. There’s you before kids, and there’s you after kids and they’re not the same you.”

On how her parenthood has changed her outlook on all aspects of life, from her music to relationships and business ventures: “[Parenthood] totally changes your perspective on everything,” says Lopez. “You don’t come first anymore. There’s somebody else you care more about than yourself.”

On how it was hard going from being an active entrepreneur to cutting down on work and stepping down: “I’m at a point in my life when I just don’t feel the need to put out anything unless I totally, absolutely feel it says what I want to say,” Lopez says about her music career.

On her marriage and being wed to Marc Anthony for five years: “[I'm] still figuring it out as I go along. It’s the never-ending question – what is the key to love? I believe that in life you learn through experience,” she says. “I’m old enough to know now that relationships take work. That’s it’s not an easy thing.”

jenniferlopezinstylesep

jenniferlopezinstylesep

jenniferlopezinstylesep

jenniferlopezinstylesep

jenniferlopezinstylesep

jenniferlopezinstylesep

jenniferlopezinstylesepp

jenniferlopezinstylesep
    deadطول عمري وانا شاطره واسمع كلام بابا وماما dead

2. ...

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter