مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 11 من 11

المواضيع: Did You Know

Did You Know

السلاااااااااااااااام

الموضوع منقول

واتمنى انه يعجبكم

Did you know that when you envy someone, it's because you really like that person
    ?

Did you know that those who appear to be very strong in heart, are real weaklings and most succeptible?

Did you know that those who spend their time protecting others are the ones that really need some one to protect them?

Did you know that the three most difficult things to say are : I love you,Sorry and help me The people who say these are that actually need them or really feel them, and are the ones you really need to treasure, because they have said them.

Did you know that people who occupy themselves by keeping others company or helping others are the ones that actually need you r company and help?

Did you know that those who dress in red are more confidence in themselves?

Did you know that those who dress in yellow are those that enjoy their beauty?

Did you know that those who dress in black, are those who want to be unnoticed and need your help and understanding?

Did you know that when you hepl someone, the help is returned in two folds?

Did you know that those who need more of you are those that not mention it to you?

Did you know that it's easier to say what you feel in writting than saying it to someone in the face?But did you know that it has more value when you say it in the face?

Did you know that what is most difficult for you to say or do is much more valuable than anything that is valuable that you can buy with money?

Did you know that if you ask for something in faith, your wishes are granted?

Did you know that you can make your dreams come true, like falling in love, becoming rich, staying healthy, if you ask for it by faith, and if you really knew, you'd be surprised by what you could do.

But don't believe everything I tell you, until youtry it for yourself , if you know someone that is in need of something that I mentioned of,and you know that you can help,you'll see that it will be returned in two folds.

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU COULD ALWAYS COUNT ON ME???... AT THE MOMENT, TIME AND PLACE THAT YOU NEED ME, CALL ME, I WILL BE THERE WITH YOU !!!!!

"One day, we mad people will change the world...or we are already changing it " THE BALL IS NOW IN YOUR COURT... If the world were to end in 24 hours,all the phone lines, chat rooms and email will be saturated from people sending messages to others, saying: "I regret having made you feel bad", "Pardon me", "I love you", "I hold you in high esteem", take good care of yourself" and sometime s "I have always loved you, only I never told you".

Today, the ball of FRIENDSHIP is in your court, send this to those who trully are your friends (including me if you I am one). Also, do not feel bad if no one send this back to you in the end, you'll find out that you'll get to keep the ball for other people want more ..

مع تحياااااااااااااااااااااااااتي
    خ
    و
    خ
    ه

2. ...

لا و الله ما عرفت شكرا عالموضوع الحلو زيك يا خوخة الحلوة......

woooooooooooooow
    did u know that ur words r the best ever?
    thax xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Glow]cartoongirl[/Glow]

Your heart is not open so I must go
    The spell has been broken
    I loved you so
    Freedom comes when you learn to let go
    Creation comes when you learn to say no

اشكر الجميع على المرور والتواجد
    والكلمات اللطيفه التي كتبوها
    واتمنى ان تحوز مواضيعي على رضاكم دائما
    تقبلوا تحياتي
    خ
    و
    خ
    ه

thanx alot sweety girl they are realy a wonderful words ofcours
    like you. Thank you again and again and again

السلام عليكم ...

شكراً لكِ اختي خوخه على الموضوع الجميل ...

كلمات واقعيه وتضرب في الصميم rolleyes

شكراً مجدداً على الموضوع الممتع ...
    مع خالص احترامي وتقديري,
    لوليتا
    attachment

attachment

برافو ... برافو ... برافو ....
    موضوع رائع جدا وقيم بالفعل ...
    لهذا تسلم اناملك على ماقدمته ... والى مزيد من التميز ...
    هذا والى لقاء قريب ...

مشكووووووووووورة حبيبتي على الموضوع الراائع

يسلموووووووووووو

اختك محبت هيرو

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter