مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 11 من 11

المواضيع: تعالوا شوفوا!!!

غمزه تعالوا شوفوا!!!

Hi guys, i am trying to write in Arabic but i can't i need more time and practice, plz forgive me,
    now i will give u a program where you can find anything you want like songs (cartoons, singers...), vide clips (cartoons, singers...), images (cartoons, singers...), here you can find almost anything you want... plz i need replies from you, and tell me if you need any other programs ok, i am here to help you from all what i have... this is its link (it's from my web check it)
    my link: the program is called kazaa lite, the link is:
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply to my message about the eek program installation and use

2. ...

Thumbs up رد : تعالوا شوفوا!!!

Hmmmmmmm

looks very nise to me.

But there is a one problem confused . The web site some how ( Slow ) I wish to fix the problem as soon as you could.

Good beginnig for a guy like you! gooood .
    Any way, I wish for you luck.
    and welcom to our big family.

Your Man.
    Black Legend.

رد : تعالوا شوفوا!!!

I Cann't find you programm.
    Sorry.

They say:
    This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.

Maybe I was wrong.
    Go and shik your programm

thx bro black legend but i tried the link now and it's working, if you need anything from me plz tell me and i will add it to my website, but i have only 20 mb space in all, it's not too much frown anyway thx for replying... my name is wael and tell me urs plz

If you mean the first like. make sure that the like is working very well. And Ilike it.

But the second one doesn't.

After all your web site is very good. I know that 20 MG not very much. but maybe it is a good beginnig ( By willing of God of cores)

We wait for more from.

Thank you dear for this program , I've seen it before
    smile but I didn't use it so much
    attachment

attachment

Unhappy رد : تعالوا شوفوا!!!

confused
    I think I have been lost! The programm is in the first link or in the second? Tell me plz

Iam sorry for that stubid question disappointed

hey allll thx for replying, this program contains all what u need, but only foreign people ( from outside) use it, it's not very known, with my help and urs we can invite a lot of people to use this program so we can find all what we want for arabic songs and video clips...

don't worry black legend, the first link is fro my web the second link is my website, my msn is
    mrundazt0od@hotmail.com
    add me i am online now

I saw the programm, It is very good.
    thanks man.

I wish you luck!

hey ahmad thx a lotttttttttt for replying, hope to talk to u soon...

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter