rxjrt2

TITRATE ORIGINAL: Romeo X Juliet
    YEAR OF PRODUCTION: 2007
    STUDIO: [GONZO]
    KINDS: [DRAMA] [ÉPIQUE & HÉROIQUE] [LOVE & FRIENDSHIP]
    AUTHOR: Not specified
    TYPE & LASTED: EPS 24 mins

Synopsis
    Neo Verona is a majestic city, resting on a floating continent.
    It there A 14 years the Archduke Capulet, regent of the city was assassinated by another noble; the chief of Montague, which made massacre all the family of the regent, finally almost all, because one of the guards of the Duke succeeds has to escape with the girl from the Duke; Juliette.
    Today the Montague Archduke reigns as a despot on the people of the city, but Red Tornade, a mysterious individual tries to bring a little joy to the people. As you of doubt it acts of Juliette, which although it ignores that it is the girl of Capulet refuses to let Montague treat the small people as least that nothing... but the heroes brings that happiness, because the capacity hardly likes to have such enquiquineurs in the legs, and all the means are good to get rid some...
    During this time, prince Romeo lives peacefully, magnet to fly over the city on his flying destrier, his vision of justice is diametrically opposed to that of his father, but unfortunately, rare are those ready to contradict the Archduke, and the best friend of Romeo, Benvolio, does not cease repeating to him that it will have to wait the day when it will replace his father to make the things with his manner.
    Whereas it was going to celebrate its 16th birthday, and learns that of its family prepared their revenge it made the meeting of Romeo accidentally. Dice the first glance and although they were unaware of both the identity of the other it was the thunderbolt.
    T-it there really no hope has so that Montague and that Capulet can be happy unit?

°¨¨°³º¤£(¯`·. Claymore .·´¯)£¤º³°¨¨°

1177546690024ay8tb4

TITRATE ORIGINAL: Claymore
    YEAR OF PRODUCTION: 2007
    STUDIOS: [VAP] [MADHOUSE PRODUCTION] [AVEX, INC.]
    KINDS: [ADVENTURE] [FANTASTIC & MYTH]
    AUTHOR: [YAGI NORIHIRO]
    TYPE & LASTED: EPS 25 mins

That is my favorite You must see this anime ^^

Synopsis

Raki is a young boy who recently saw dying his parents of the hands of Yoma. These beings démoniaques are made pass like the predatory ones of the human ones. Because of their capacities to take the appearance of any human like their memory and their behavior, it is impossible for a normal person to distinguish them. The only means known for éradiquer the threat of Yomas is to ask for the assistance of a mysterious group: Claymores. Those which all constitute it are of the women semi human semi alive Yoma in margin of the company bus feared of human because of their origin and their appearance. Indeed, one of the details which characterizes them are their silver plated eyes which change color when they fight Yoma. In order to eliminate Yoma which is in the village of Raki, the chief of this one then called upon this organization. Thus the young orphan will make the knowledge of Claire, Claymore which it will follow in his missions what will enable him to see whether Claymores are as inhuman as it is claimed.

Episodes:

Soon Inchallah: darker than black, fullmetal panic, lovely complex, seirei no moribito
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » motoko09 في يوم » 16-07-2007 عند الساعة » 19:36
    [7ad8a2a512047a4bd3661625960d003c
    0f780444c429a0977bb31963353d3422
    ===============>Au delà de mes pensées !<===============

2. ...

You are welcome If you want I have a nother one It's DARKER THAN BLACK i can upload it for you if you want it just tell me I'm here for you
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » motoko09 في يوم » 16-07-2007 عند الساعة » 18:49

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter