مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 5 من 5

شعر بالانجليزي (حب)

السلام عليكم هذا اول موضووع لي

وانا جايب لكم شعر بالانجليزي انشاء الله يعجبكم

Eyes: To look at you, Hands: To pray for you, Mind: To care for u, Heart: To love you and Legs: To kick u if u forget me

.................................................. . ...........................................

We cannot be together,
    But we'll never be apart,
    For no matter what life brings us,
    You’re always in my heart.
    .................................................. ...........................................

Give laugh to all but smile to one, Give cheeks to all but lips to one, Give luv to all but heart to one, Let everybody luv u but u luv one.

.................................................. ......................................
    I luv my eyes when u look into them, I luv my name when u say it, I luv my heart when u luv it, I luv my life when you are in it
    .................................................. .....................................
    How can u tell the rain not 2 fall ven clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall ven the wind exists? How can u tell me not 2 fall in love ven u exist?
    .................................................. ...........................................
    Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
    .................................................. .........................................
    One day you will ask me what is more important 2 me, you or my life? I will say my life & you will leave me without realising that you are my life
    If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna b right. My luv 4 u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long, but we'll win every fight.
    Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you!

Find arms that will hold u at ur weakest, eyes that will c u at ur ugliest, heart that will luv at ur worst, if u hv found it, u've found luv.
    .................................................. .........................................
    When we were kids, we couldn't wait to grow up n fall in luv. Now that we are grown up, we realise that wounded knees were easier to heal than broken hearts.
    .................................................. ..........................................
    'I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.

What’s missing in H__RT? EA or U? Pick EA & you’ll get a heart! If u pick U, you’ll get hurt! I'd pick U coz it's better to get hurt than hv a heart without U
    .................................................. ..........................................
    Hearts could only luv 4 a while u can put many relations in a file, u can make a desert from the Nile, but u can’t stop my smile when I c ur name on my phone.
    If I were to describe true luv then I would describe it as what a snowman did to a snowwoman: He gave her warm hug n they both melted in each other’s arms.
    Never waste an opportunity 2 say 'I love U' to someone u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in love.
    .................................................. ........................................
    I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, and then I looked at you, and I kept looking at you, for the rose isn't as beautiful as you.
    If I could give u one thing in life, I would give u the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special u r to me!
    Let love be the guide to your dreams, let love be the light to your heart, let your love be the reason why somebody else's heart still continues to beat.
    .................................................. ........................................
    If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. My luv for u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long but we'll win every fight.

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
    Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on.
    I don't care how many lips u’ve kissed, how many shoulders u’ve embraced & how many times u’ve said, I Luv U! All I care is not be the first but to be ur last!
    Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is TRUE.
    .................................................. .......................................
    U want & u get, that's luck, U want & u wait, that's time. U want but u compromise, that's life. And U want & u wait & u don't compromise that's LOVE.
    If you r in a dark room, you find blood everywhere and the walls are shaking- don't worry friend, u r at the safest place, you r in my heart.
    .................................................. .......................................
    I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, I Love You, and the way you are always there.
    When it hurts to look back and you are scared to look ahead look beside you I will always be there 4 you.
    To Luv some1 is madness, 2b loved by some1 is a Gift, Loving some1 who loves u is a duty, but being loved by some1 whom u luv is LIFE.
    I’m a PAPER, u can write ur feelings, scribble ur anger, use me 2 absorb tears. Don’t throw me after use but when u feel cold burn me to feel warm coz I Luv U
    .................................................. ............................................
    What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Luv U!
    I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!
    What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you .. I love you
    During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!
    .................................................. ............................................
    I Drop A Tear IN The Ocean The Day U Will Finds It IS The Day I Will Stop Missing U\

هاوش رايكم بالشعر gooood smoker confused
    [img]http://www5.*********/2007/07/06/13/71762874.gif[/img]

للتواصل:real_madride_42@hotmail.com

2. ...

مشكوووووووووووووووور مرررررررررررره حلو بس اكثر شي عجبني هذا المقطع مرررررررررررره مؤثر
    We cannot be together,
    But we'll never be apart,
    For no matter what life brings us,
    You’re always in my heart.
    معنوني
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

كتييييييييييير حلو
    بتمنى تقبلوني صديقة انا جديدة في المنتدى

و الله حلوووووووووووووووووووووة مررررررررررررة خصوصاً
    Give laugh to all but smile to one, Give cheeks to all but lips to one, Give luv to all but heart to one, Let everybody luv u but u luv one.

رووووعه يسلموووو ...
    DARK AS NIGHT......SWEET AS SIN[GLOW][/GLOW]

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

يمنع الرد على موضوع قد مضى عليه اكثر من عام

مـ غ ــلق

الاحترام لكـsmoker
    24-6-2011
    يااصبر [ قلب ] يحلم بالتخرج كـ كـ كـ ليله ~|
    وها نحن نوودع الجميع من اجل ذلك اليوم }~
    سوف ابقي احمل ذكريات جميله لك وعنكم}~
    اتمنى لي ولكم التوفيق
    لا تنسوونـــي من دعائكم }~

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter