مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 10 من 10

سؤال I need little help in my C++ assingnment

Hi everyone

بدي مساعدة صغيرة في C++ assignment
    هو تقريبًا كامل بس ناقصو شوية أشياء يا ريت لو حد يساعدني فيها
    لأن تسليم الواجب يوم الأحد !! يعني ما عندي غير يوم واحد أعدلو !!! cry
    nervous so plz try to help me if u can
    and i will really appreciate that ALOT

i will give u everything related to the assignment so u can see where my problem is

i'll send u some of the things related to the assignment :

1) i'll send u my code which some1 so great helped me really in most of it smile

anyway, u can see my code from this link
    2) These are pictures of the doctor's output which we our output should be exactly like it
    but my output is not exactly like it !!! and u can see that if u compile and run my program !! u will find some diferences in it !!

anyway , u can see the pictures from these links :

1- picture of the MAIN MENU
    2- After choosing one of the menu selections
    3- Entering the name of the output and input files we want to open and read
    4-Getting the result after reading the files , and then display the menu again
    5- When choosing a selection not between (1-6) , the menu will be displayed again
    6-Choosing to Quit from the whole program
    the diffrences r few , but of course the dr wants our ouput to be exactly like his output !! and i sent u all that stuff to see the diffrences and see if u can help me

if u couldnt know what r the diffrences , i'll tell u what they r if u want

thnx alot guys
    waiting ur reply smile

bye

2. ...

مرحبا

أحسن أقولكم شو هي المشاكل الموجودة في الكود تبعي و شو هي الاختلافات بينه وبين تبع الأستاذ ، بدل ما أغلبكم و انتو تدورو عليها

أول شي انه لما تختار الخيار رقم 5 في ال menu، اللي هو Number of Printable ASCII Characters ، الكود تبعي يعطيك رقم ال ASCII characters الفايل بس +1 ، يعني يضيف على كل ناتج واحد !!!!!!!

ثاني مشكلة انه لما تختار Quit ، البرنامج يطلع صح ، بس المشكلة انه يقولك :
    you chose menu option #6
    you chose to Quit
    انا عاد ما بدي ياه يقولي " you chose menu option #6 " !!!!
    أنا بدي ياه بس يكتب " you chose to Quit " بعدين يطلع من البرنامج !!

المشكلة الثالثة و الأخيرة انه لما تختار اي خيار غير 1،2،3،4،5،6 ، يعني 9 أو 11 مثلا ً ، المفروض انه البرنامج يعمل display for the Menu بس من دون ما يقول اي شي تاني !
    بس انا في الكود تبعي المشكلة انه يقولي you chose menu option #9 بعدين يعمل display لل menu !!!

That’s it
    These are all problems
    Hope u can help me solving it

Thnx
    bye

أرجو أن ما أحد يرد

من فين جبتي هذا الكود؟؟؟؟؟؟

ما يصير السرقة يا أخي/أختي mad

أنا كتبت هذا الكود....لأحد الأعضاء

كيف تأخذيه كذا من غير إذن!!!!

شيء مؤسف حقاً sleeping

تشاااااو
    ERROR 404: Memeber not found

أنا ما سرقتووووووووووووووووووووووووووو
    اللي عطيتها ياه هاذي صاحبتي في الكلاس
    و انا و اياها عندنا نفس المشكلة ، و احنا نتعاون في حل الواحب
    so when u gave her the solution of the assignment, she gave me a copy of it
    and then i found out that it still needs some arrangements , so i told her to ask u for more help in the montadah , but she is not able to use the coputer now coz her computer is not working
    فأنا اشتركت في هاذا المنتدى بس عشان أشوف اذا انت في حد ممكن يساعدي فيه ، و انا كنت أقصدك انت لما قلت هاذا في أول مشاركة لي
    ما تنكر اني ما قلت انو " someone helped us doing this assignemt "
    i meant u by that "SOMEONE
    and i meant me and my friend when i said "US
    ظلمتني و الله cry
    انا قاعدة ادور حل لي و لصديقتي
    و انت تقول عني حرامية
    الله يسامحك

تنبيه Now What!!!

but she is not able to use the coputer now coz her computer is not working
    Yes she can use her computer!!
    She was in mexat today today 15/6
    if she had something to say she would've said.

And as i can see... you registerd in 14/6....That is, two days ago...right?
    So you had that in mind already

ما تنكر اني ما قلت انو " someone helped us doing this assignemt "
    i'll send u my code which some1 so great helped me really in most of it smile
    I didn't help you!!!

I helped her.

and i meant me and my friend when i said "USظلمتني و الله cry

Again,.....You didn't say US.....You said MEermm

انا قاعدة ادور حل لي و لصديقتي
    خليها ترد ويصير خيرsmile

تشاااااوcool

قاعد تحاسبني على كل كلمة !!؟؟ lollzzbiggrin
    انا مش كذابة و انت رح تشوف بنفسك !!

أولاً ، اذا كنت انا سرقت الكود ، تتوقع اني اكون لهدرجة غبية لحتى أطلب مساعدة من نفس المنتدى اللي سرقت منه الكود ؟؟؟؟!!!!

ثانيا ، انا اللي كنت اكتبلك رسايل المساعدة مع صديقتي في الجامعة !! كنا نشوف شو المشاكل في الكود و نطلب منك تساعدنا !! طبعا باسم صديقتي كانت توصلك الرسايل !!

ثالثُا ، انا كلمت صديقتي و قلتلها تطلع online لأن الكود لسه يريد تعديلات و التسليم يوم الأحد !! فهي قالتلي انها ما تقدر تدخل لأن ما أعرف شو في مشكلة عندهم في الكمبيوتر !!! هاد اللي قالتلي اياه !! ما أعرف عاد اذا كان يشتغل اليوم كمبيوترها و شفتها في المنتدى !! يمكن خرب بعدين !! يعني مستحيل يكون خرب !!!؟؟؟ أو انها هي تكذب علي ! شو رأيك انت ؟؟

رابعُا ، اذا انت لسه مش مصدقني اسألها !!! و شوف هي شو بتقلك !!!!

خامسًا ، انا قلت اني اشتركت جديد في المنتدى . و الدليل اني ما الي اي مشاركات في المنتدى . ما بتذكر و الله اي وقت اشتركت فيه بالضبط ، بس هو يمكن امبارح بالليل بعد ما قالتلي عنه صديقتي اللي انت ساعدتها . بس ما كنت مفكرة اني اشارك بأي مواضيع او مشاركات حاليا لأني مشغولة بالواجبات والامتحانات . بس لما لقيت انه الواجب اللي انت حليتلنا اياه لسه ناقص ، قلتلها انه انا اللي بسألك هاذي المرة !! مع اني كنت حاسه انو موقفي غلط ، بس ما توقعت انو يصير اللي انت سويته بصراحة !!!!!! ما كنت متوقعة انك رح تخليني حرامية و رح تعاملني بهاذ الأسلوب !!!!!!!!!!

سادسا ، اذا ما بدك تساعدني ، its ok

thnx alot anyways wink

bye smile

Sorry for the accusation sis redface

But it was only for the good of your friend smile

I didn't want her to get shocked when she deliver her assignment and find that someone else has that copy already.

Anyway it is my mistake to post it in public nervous

And that's why I've done the following:

I sent her the FIXED fileproc.cpp cheeky
    Ask her to check her PM's

And don't tell me that she can't log-in and stuff.biggrin

cuz i won't buy thatwink

تحياتي

تشاااااوcool

its ok
    u dont have to apologize

and i felt also that u really shouldnt post the solution in public as u said !!
    i remember when my friend told me that she wants to send u things by private email or i dunno how ! but i think that she also didnt like the idea that anybody might take a copy of the assignment easiy , except me 4 sure biggrin .. she gave me the copy of the assignment by her self in my USB
    and i was going to do the same thing and give her a copy of the assignment if i got a solution !! we r friends and we should help each other biggrin

and the reason why she didnt ask u for more help is that she doesnt care as much as i care of making the assignment 100% correct and get an output exactly as the one the dr. gave us
    she took the last one u gave her , and she told me that she wants to submit it as it is although she knows that its little bit different than what the dr. wants
    and the reason is that she wants to let me make whatever changes the code needs , and arrange it to be exactly as the dr wants so that we wont have the same code
    she knows that her code might not get full mark , but she wants mine to be complete !! see how nice she is !!!!!!!? 7abebte wallah smile

anyway , i know i've gone in alot of details i shouldnt have said tongue
    bs yallah

salaam
    smile

Hello everybody

special hizz to u LA Arabia wink

i just wanna thank u 4 everything u did 4 us , and i wanna tell u that i finaly corrected the mistakes which were in the code to make it look exactly like what the dr wants
    so there is no need to correct it 4 us
    gooood
    Thanx Aloooooot

byezz
    smile

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter