avast! Virus Cleaner is a free tool that will help you remove selected virus & worm infections from your computer.
When your computer gets infected by a virus or worm, the virus often schedule itself to be run automatically when you start your operating system; some of them even register themselves to be run when any other application is started.
Removing such a worm is not as simple as deleting it - when you just delete the worm file, your operating system might not be able to start your applications (such as Explorer) any more.
· Win32:Badtrans [Wrm]
· Win32:Beagle [Wrm] (aka Bagle), variants A-L, U, W-Z, AA-AH
· Win32:Blaster [Wrm] (aka Lovsan), variants A-I
· Win32:BugBear [Wrm], including B-H variants
· Win32:Ganda [Wrm]
· Win32:Klez [Wrm], all variants (including variants of Win32:Elkern)
· Win32:MiMail [Wrm], variants A, C, E, I-N, Q, S-V
· Win32:Mydoom [Wrm] (variants A, B, D, F-N - including the trojan horse)
· Win32:Nachi [Wrm] (aka Welchia, variants A-K)
· Win32:NetSky [Wrm] (aka Moodown, variants A-Z, AA-AB)
· Win32:Nimda [Wrm]
· Win32:Opas [Wrm] (aka Opasoft, Opaserv)
· Win32:Parite (aka Pinfi), variants A-C
· Win32:Sasser [Wrm] (variants A-F)
· Win32:Scold [Wrm]
· Win32:Sircam [Wrm]
· Win32:Sober [Wrm], variants A-G
· Win32:Sobig [Wrm], including variants B-F
· Win32:Swen [Wrm], including UPX-packed variants
· Win32:Yaha [Wrm] (aka Lentin), all variants
· Win32:Zafi [Wrm] (variants A-B)