مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 11 من 11

المواضيع: خواطر بقلمي

خواطر بقلمي

السلام ع الكل..هاي الخاطره كتبتها بالأنقلش..اترك لكم الحكم عليها...

((*&* love last for ever *&*))

What ever happened.. you will always be in my heart..
    so..if you cry or life upset you I will be a shoulder to carry you.. if you left I will be a shadow looking after you...and I will never give up on you..
    I don’t care if you love me or not.. because I love you and that is enough for me.. I am a giving person.. I always give and never wait for something in return..
    Maybe I will never hear for the happiness a sound..
    Maybe I will fall down on the ground ..
    Maybe my heart will break down..
    Maybe I will cry nights all alone..
    But.. it is all right.. because I always believe that life is socks and I always say “ fuck this life “..
    So.. I decided to give all what I can give to the people who I love.. life is too short it may end in a second ..
    When I died.. and my soul fly to the sky.. I want people to remember me as a nice person who care and share..
    But.. is that will ever happened.. is someone gong to love me for who I am..?
    I relay don’t now..?!?
    But in this moment I now on thing.. that you are my first true love.. and I care about you like I never did.. I will never stop loving you.. I will love and love and love you for ever.. I should not love you.. but I want to.. this feeling have control me.. you are the best.. I cant lose YOU OR LEET YOU GO..AND I GUESS YOU NOW..
    LOVE IS THE ONLY THING WHICH LAST FOR EVER…

with my love :GF
    sigpic197357_1
    Baby...i know that some day we will separate from each other...But...even if that happened I will remember y..
    Your love is so hard to forget... I just...Can’t forget your smile... Voice... Touch... Am addicted to all that...Am addicted on y...And I will never quit...
    GF

2. ...

من جد حلوووووووووووووووة يا ولد خصووووووووصا

وانها جت على جرح rolleyes

شكرا اخوي شكرا شكرا
    28c81dbc381e80ea5be7828454ec6b0e
    what hurts the most...
    is being so close....
    and having so much to say...
    and watching you walk away

i loooooooooooooooooooooooove u babe

niiiiiiiiice so fucking nice

keep it up body
    u got ma heart

مشكورين ع المرور شباب...تسلمووووووووووووو...
    واسمحولي ع القصور الغاليين..

هههههههههه
    ما فهمت شي
    swahlcom_0cb4
    f9b93d18326e837b8790d9037f943c57
    70ae8c21941fd1aac14a2d1355fcdc26
    عاشق الميلان للأبد

مافهمت شي خخخخخخخخخخخخخ...ع العموم مشكور ع المرور الحلو...

يوم تعطي ملاحظات .............. نبغي نشوف شي عشان نعرف انك فاهم في الشعر.....................اتمنى نشوف شعر
    عربي لنا عرب ........................اخوك عاشق الصراحه بس من الفا همين في الشعر النبطي.............................

افاااااااااا عليك عاشق الصراحه ما طلبت شي..دامك ماتفهم بالخواطر بالأنقلش..خلاص اكتب لك عربي..واتريا ملاحظااااااااتك هاااا..
    Gf

لا انت انتقدت الشعر اكتب شعر وليس خاطره لني ما افهم بالخواطر...................

لاحوووووووووووول..ياخي انا ماعندي وايد شعر..اكثر شي خواطر...اوكي بدور..انت الحين اقرى خاطرتي وعطني رايك..
    Gf

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter