مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 7 من 7

المواضيع: Lovely_Complex

غمزه Lovely_Complex

this is one of my comedian manga so I hope u will have fun

the story:
    Koizumi Risa, current height 170 cm. Her surname is translated to "small river". A girl taller than most other girls her age. Otani Atsushi, current height 156 cm. His surname is translated to "big valley". A guy way below the average height of a highschool boy.
    They're both known all around school as the comedian duo for looking like nothing but funny while standing beside each other. Due to this fact, they've been on one another's bad side ever since they first met.
    One day, a new transfer student shows up and he happens to be very tall! Koizumi immediately gets interested in this boy and Otani suddenly proposes a silly idea to Koizumi. The idea is that they are to help each other out to get their respective love interests by all means! Koizumi undoubtedly agrees to this but as in all other shoujo mangas, things never turn out the way people want it to.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. ...

غمزه Lovely_Complex

this is one of my comedian manga so I hope u will have fun

the story:
    Koizumi Risa, current height 170 cm. Her surname is translated to "small river". A girl taller than most other girls her age. Otani Atsushi, current height 156 cm. His surname is translated to "big valley". A guy way below the average height of a highschool boy.
    They're both known all around school as the comedian duo for looking like nothing but funny while standing beside each other. Due to this fact, they've been on one another's bad side ever since they first met.
    One day, a new transfer student shows up and he happens to be very tall! Koizumi immediately gets interested in this boy and Otani suddenly proposes a silly idea to Koizumi. The idea is that they are to help each other out to get their respective love interests by all means! Koizumi undoubtedly agrees to this but as in all other shoujo mangas, things never turn out the way people want it to.

wow cool manga
    babe you know your job
    be good girl &do your job
    : 1146c7cbe02001cfa89499bc7c0a4b6c
    [SHADOW] [GLOW][/GLOW] dante lover[/SHADOW]

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter