مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 5 من 5

Grendizer vs Mazinkaiser the Ultimate Comparison

This is going to be the ultimate comparison between the two. If you are not convinced after this, then you are beyond my help. First of all, my reference will be the anime. So don’t talk to me about the manga or the video games cause most people won’t see them and they can’t be used as a standard. Second, if you think that Great Mazinger is better than Grendizer then you are just stubborn and there won’t be any way to convince you of some thing very obvious. Third, about they special 5-6min clip of all of gonagi’s robots, that doesn’t mean anything. The clip was just an introduction to Mazinkaiser and it can’t be used as a standard. Think about it, Mazinger Z destroyed a lot of his enemies only by his rocket punch, JUST THE PUNCH. Great Mazinger destroyed almost 6-8 monsters just by running next to them. VENUS A DESTRYED 2-3 MONSTERS WITH HER MISSILES!!! So the clip doesn’t count. The only reference for this comparison will be the TV series for Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger and Grendizer, the OVA’s and the movie for Mazinkaiser. Let’s begin:

First of all, to know how tough some one is, you have to see how tough there enemies are. Mazinkaiser’s enemies were the same enemies that Mazinger Z and Great Mazinger defeated before. Grendizer’s enemy was the Vegan Army. The highly scientific and sophisticated army with warriors that is far stronger and smarter than DR. Hell and the Mikenese Empire. Here is a clip were Mazinkaiser and Grendizer are locked in the same situation and they both react exactly in the same way. Watch what happened to Mazinkaiser’s enemy and what happened to Grendizer’s. I guess this tells you that Grendizer’s enemies are smarter. When you think about it logically, the Mikenese Empire were underground for a long time and they only have there own technology to relay on while the Vegans have there own plus several other civilizations that they conquered. The Mikenese Empire were living in CAVES while they were battling Great Mazinger with animals. The Vegans were living in highly sophisticated military bases and attacked Grendizer with an arsenal of space saucers and powerful robots controlled by some heavily trained warriors. I guess this concludes that the Vegan forces were better than the Mikenese Empire and DR. Hell.

Second, Creation. Mazinkaiser was build by DR. Juzo Kabuto, The brilliant scientist who combined the Mikenese Empire technology with his improved metal to build Mazinger Z in a BASMENT!. He also build Mazinkaiser secretly in a small base and kept it hidden. I can’t say for sure if Mazinkaiser’s Technology (NOT ARMOR) was build using the Mikenese’s or DR. Kabuto’s own intelligence. But either way, one man or a dead society’s technology can never be compared to an entire civilization’s who are known for there highly sophisticated NON military technology combined with the Vegans Military experience that produced Grendizer as there most powerful and most advanced weapon.

Third, Armor. Mazinkaiser armor is Super Alloy new Z. I am not sure about this but I think it’s 6 times more powerful than Great Mazinger’s. Grendizer’s armor is Space Alloy Gren and it is from another planet and no one knows anything about its strength. The only way to compare them is what happened to them in battle. Mazinkaiser was let go from outer space and fell down on the ground without a scratch. Grendizer was thrown by a huge explosion and fell in the ocean without a scratch. Some might argue that one landed on ground and one on water. In my personal opinion, from that high it wont make any difference but I respect there argument nonetheless. Mazinkaiser was thrown in a volcano and came out unscratched while Grendizer didn’t, just because Grendizer has never been thrown in a volcano doesn’t mean that it would be harmed if it was so this can’t work for comparison. Some Fans might argue that Grendizer’s spazer was damaged several times in the series. Still, the same weapons that damaged the Spazer didn’t damage the robot. That means that the robot’s armor was stronger than the spazer. Grendizer got his arm ripped off and his leg melted in 2 episodes out of 74 witch means that the armor is vary tough but not invincible. Mazinkaiser armor didn’t get damaged in any of the 7 OVAs or the movie. JUST BECAUSE IT WASN’T DAMGED DOESN’T MEAN THAT IT CAN’T BE DAMAGED, it only means that none of its enemies was tough enough to damage it. Since I already established that the Vegans are far stronger than the Mikenese. Then that means that if Mazinkaiser fought the Vegans, there is a high chance that the Vegans will damage it the same way they did to Grendizer. So in case of armor, there is no conclusive evidence that one is stronger than the other. But it obviously means that Mazinkaiser’s armor is neither inferior nor superior to Grendizer’s.

Fourth, strength. The best example for strength is the pictures of Mazinkaiser lifting an entire ship and Grendizer ripping a nuclear reactor (I think) from the ground and lifting it. From the pictures it is obvious that Mazinkaiser is stronger. But after seeing a picture of Mazinger Z lifting an enemy that is almost 10 times its size, I personally won’t connect how much a robot can lift with how strong it is. (Personally, watching Mazinkaiser lifting that ship made it look ridiculous rather than strong. When I saw it I pictured an ante lifting a guy and throwing him away)

Fifth, Weapons. Both robots have several advanced weapons. I can’t compare each one so I’ll take strongest weapon each have. The Space Thunder for Grendizer and The Breast of Fire
    For Mazinkaiser (I know he calls it differently in the Ova but I think this one makes more sense). The breast of fire is Mazinkaiser’s strongest attack. In its first appearance some of its enemies melted for being near the attack. That is how tough it is. But, the three enemies in the pictures were able to block it. The first two diverted the beam while the third used its armor to block it. The beast melted inside its armor but the armor took the full attack of the breast of fire and it didn’t get damaged. That means that a primitive beast of DR. Hell’s had an armor that was strong enough to block Mazinkaiser’s most powerful attack. That’s how weak it is. And I don’t think that this monster’s shield is stronger than the shield used by King Vega’s special guard. Witch support the idea that Mazinkaiser would have a tough time fighting the Vegan army just as Grendizer did. Grendizer’s space thunder destroyed most of its enemies and it couldn’t harm some. So there are no clear points of how strong or weak it is. So about how powerful there weapons are, no clear evidence that one is stronger than the other. In Mazinkaiser’s OVA, Mazinkaiser’s system got damaged from Baron Ashura’s thunder attack (of course, Grendizer’s space thunder is stronger than Ashura’s). In Grendizer’s TV series, Grendizer’s system got damaged from a heat attack (of course, Mazinkaiser’s breast of fire is stronger that the heat attack). So basically, each robot’s most powerful attack will work very effectively on the other. Still, no clear cut.

http://http://www.imagehosting.com/s...tled2.bmp.html
    http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php...tled1.bmp.html
    http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php...itled.bmp.html

2. ...

Sixth, Pilots. Koji Kabuto and Duke Fleed. Koji is human and Duke is and alien with abilities and reflexes that surpass that of humans. Koji is an experienced fighter and Duke only used Grendizer for a few times before they met. Yet, Duke was the leader and Koji followed his orders. From the number of times that Koji’s rash decisions and acting without thinking witch caused him to get in trouble and him needing Duke to help him out, one would come to the conclusion that Duke is better in battle than Koji. Some might argue that Duke is more experienced in dealing with the Vegans that Koji. But, in the special movie where Grendizer, Getter robot G and Great Mazinger fought the sea monster Koji still followed the orders of Duke. So, that concludes that Duke is better in command and in battle than Koji.

Finally, just to make things clear to the people who don’t know, the Great Mazinger that was used in the first 2 OVAs of Mazinkaiser WAS NOT THE ORIGINAL GREAT MAZINGER. It was an INFERIOR COPY. The ORIGINAL Great Mazinger showed up in the finale episode of the OVA. In the movie, I don’t know why but Tetsuya used the inferior copy again. You can tell witch is the original and witch is the copy from the color of the forearms and legs. In the first 2 OVAs, the copy had BLACK forearms and legs while in the finale OVA, the original had BLUE forearms and legs. In the movie, it was the copy because the forearms and legs were BLACK. I am not sure of this but I think that even the Mazinger Z that was used in the OVA was also an inferior copy because the forearms and legs were black while the original Mazinger Z from the series had blue. So when some people say that Grendizer had a tough time fighting Great Mazinger in the movie, while Mazinkaiser easily destroyed it. I would say that all what Mazinkaiser did is defeating an inferior copy of Mazinger Z. Then, it defeated a barely standing, half destroyed inferior version of Great Mazinger. After that, Mazinkaiser defeated an army of DR. Hell’s monsters without a scratch. So did the original Great Mazinger in the finale OVA and Great Mazinger didn’t get scratched either, How do you expect DR. Hell’s beasts to scratch Mazinkaiser or Grendizer when they couldn’t scratch Great Mazinger who’s armor is weaker than that of Mazinkaiser or Grendizer?. Finally, Mazinkaiser defeated the army of the Mikenese Empire. The original Great Mazinger did that before. So Mazinkaiser defeated enemies that the previous weaker predecessors defeated before while Grendizer defeated a new more powerful enemy.

(If some one says that Great Mazinger’s armor is not weaker than Grendizer’s, I am not a 100% sure about this but I think that the metal used to build he Double, Marine and Drill Spazers are the same Metal that was used to build Great Mazinger. And if you watch episode 42 of the Grendizer series, you will see Duke refusing to separate from the monster by using the antigravity storm because he was afraid that the Marine Spazer would be destroyed. That’s a prove that Grendizer’s armor is stronger than Great Mazinger’s)

From all of that we can conclude that Grendizer have never been inferior to Mazinkaiser but there will never be any real evidence that any of them is stronger than the other despite what I written because there is no way for Gonagi to make a movie were one of them proving to be superior to the other. He doesn’t want to insult the fans of each robot.

I saw a lot of comparison between the two and I saw some of them just saying Mazinkaiser is better with out giving any real prove to there claim. I also saw the argument going on and on with out an ending so I decided to write this as the ultimate comparison. By the way I am a fan of both shows. I admit of liking Grendizer more but not to the stupid level of calling every other robot weak and Grendizer is the best. I wanted to write a comparison between Grendizer and Shin Getter Robot. I only saw the Shin vs. Neo Getter robot OVA and to say the truth, I wasn’t remotely impressed by Shin Getter Robot. I knew some facts about it that supports the Idea that Grendizer is not inferior to the Shin Getter Robot but not enough. So, may be if I saw the rest of Getter Robot’s OVA’s I might write a comparison between the two. Sorry that it’s very long and my English isn’t very good so I apologize for that too.

زعيم الغرندايزريين^^! 0Qe0u8
    الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ Seiya

حكاية من بَين الصّور [2] حكاية من بَين الصّور [2]
    حكّاية من بَين الصّور حكّاية من بَين الصّور
    وسام ميجاتوني مُبدع وسام ميجاتوني مُبدع
    مشاهدة البقية

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اشكرك اخي Grenkaiser_001

على الموضوع وعلى النقاط هذا الي جالسين نقوله من عام 2003 لكن لاحياة لمن تنادي ~___~

الناس هنا تعجب بالأخراج والألوان الجديدة ويرى ان مستوى القتال في مازنكايزر يفوق الي بالغرندايزر وهذا شيء مايقوله اي واحد إلا مع احترامي تكون معلوماته 0 في عالم المازنجر ! والروبوتات عموماً

النقاط الي اتيت فيها رائعة وكاملة ولخصت ماكان يقال في اغلب النقاشات في موضوع واحد وقالب واحد وهي كفيلة بمعرفة من الذي كفته ارجح بالمقارنة

Mazinkaiser was thrown in a volcano and came out unscratched while Grendizer didn’t, just because Grendizer has never been thrown in a volcano doesn’t mean that it would be harmed if it was so this can’t work for comparison
    قضية البركان امر لايستحق ان يناقش ! لأننا نتكلم عن عالم المازنجر هنا !!!

واذا كنا نقصد عالم المازنجر فنأخذ اول آلي بالسلسلة وهو مازنجر زد وهو اضعف معدن بين الجميع يوضع بالبركان لفترة ولم ينصهر ولم يذوب حتى !! في مسلسله

ومعدن مازنجر زد هو : تشوغوكن Z اي هو نفسه معدن التيفو !! ( صدق او لاتصدق المعلومة رسمية )

وفوق هذا كله اصلا اسلحة الروبوتات مازنجر زد وجريت مازنجر ومازنكايزر والغرندايزر كلها تعادل درجات حرارة خيالية !! والمعدن يقاوم هذه الدرجات بشكل طبيعي جدا ولا تؤثر عليه ! ونحن نتكلم عن 30000 درجة مئوية وصاعداً

اما البركان فدرجة حرارته من 1300 الى 3000 درجة

فأي نقاش هنا !!

الأمر لايستحق الوقوف !

Fourth, strength. The best example for strength is the pictures of Mazinkaiser lifting an entire ship and Grendizer ripping a nuclear reactor (I think) from the ground and lifting it. From the pictures it is obvious that Mazinkaiser is stronger. But after seeing a picture of Mazinger Z lifting an enemy that is almost 10 times its size, I personally won’t connect how much a robot can lift with how strong it is. (Personally, watching Mazinkaiser lifting that ship made it look ridiculous rather than strong. When I saw it I pictured an ante lifting a guy and throwing him away
    في هذه النقطة لاننكر قوة مازنكايزر لكن لانعطيها اكثر من حجمها !!

لأن في مسلسل خماسي - كومبتلر V نرى كومبتلر يقوم بأمساك المركبة الكبيرة غريدون ويدور بها اكثر من لفة ثم يرميها بعيداً للتحطم !

وكومبتلر V قوته : 1000000 HP

الغرندايزر قوته : 1800000 HP

اي ماقام به خماسي يقوم به غرندايزر بسهولة مطلقة ايضا !! حسب الأرقام والقياسات من المؤلفين

The beast melted inside its armor but the armor took the full attack of the breast of fire and it didn’t get damaged. That means that a primitive beast of DR. Hell’s had an armor that was strong enough to block
    فيه هذه النقطة سمعت تعليق اضحكني بالواقع ^^

هو ان حرس فيغا سيكون مصيرة مثل وحش الدكتور هيل ^_~

اي مستويات ينظر لها الناس هنا !!

Finally, just to make things clear to the people who don’t know, the Great Mazinger that was used in the first 2 OVAs of Mazinkaiser WAS NOT THE ORIGINAL GREAT MAZINGER. It was an INFERIOR COPY. The ORIGINAL Great Mazinger showed up in the finale episode of the OVA. In the movie, I don’t know why but Tetsuya used the inferior copy again. You can tell witch is the original and witch is the copy from the color of the forearms and legs. In the first 2 OVAs, the copy had BLACK forearms and legs while in the finale OVA, the original had BLUE forearms and legs. In the movie, it was the copy because the forearms and legs were BLACK. I am not sure of this but I think that even the Mazinger Z that was used in the OVA was also an inferior copy because the forearms and legs were black while the original Mazinger Z from the series had blue
    نعم جريت مازنجر كان كوبي وذكر هذا بالمسلسل وبالقياسات كان امامه ان معدنه : تشوغوكن Z اي معدن مازنجر زد !!

وتم وضع الملاحظة هذه بالصور والمعلومات الرسمية والملف الصوتي من المسلسل لكن مالنتيجة !!؟ السخرية والتهرب من بعض المناقشين اي ان البعض ليس هنا ليستفيد ويفيد ! بل لكي يفرض نفسه بالقوة ومن دون ان يعرف انه قد يخسر اسمه كمناقش !

اما بخصوص مازنجر زد فلا اعتقد ان مازنجر زد الغير صحيح لأن النقطة الي نقصدها هي المعدن ! معدن مازنجر زد هو نفسه بالـOVA المعدن : تشوغوكن Z اما التصميم فهذا لأن مازنجر زد اخذ من المانجا مباشرة

اما جريت مازنجر ماكنا سنقول عنه هذا إلا بعد ان ظهر جريت مازنجر الحقيقي في الختام وقيل عنه ماقيل !

If some one says that Great Mazinger’s armor is not weaker than Grendizer’s, I am not a 100% sure about this but I think that the metal used to build he Double, Marine and Drill Spazers are the same Metal that was used to build Great Mazinger. And if you watch episode 42 of the Grendizer series, you will see Duke refusing to separate from the monster by using the antigravity storm because he was afraid that the Marine Spazer would be destroyed. That’s a prove that Grendizer’s armor is stronger than Great Mazinger’s
    بالضبط الأسلحة الثلاثة بالغرندايزر مصنوعة من معدن جريت مازنجر وهو معدن : تشوغوكن نيو Z

ومع هذا نرى انها تتحطم بضربات من وحوش فيغا وهذه الضربات لاتضر الغرندايزر نفسه وهو اكبر دليل على فرق المعدن والقوة بين المعدنيين !!

على كل حال مشكور لمقارنتك بالرغم انها لن تقدم ولن تأخر في نظر البعض ~___~

لكن ليعرف الجميع الكلام الرسمي والأدلة الموثوقة

دمت بصحة وعافية

لك تحياتي

سلام
    attachment

مرحبا اخي مشكور على النقاش الرائع

ولاكن انتظرردودي في مصدر النقاش الاصلي

هنا

http://www.japanhero.com/forums/inde...showtopic=6402

واذا ارت ردودي هنا اكتب با اللغه العربيه لكي يتسنى للجميع النقاش

سلام
    attachment
    attachment

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter