And The Hunters Became The Hunted
    This Is Vampire Hunter D
    And All Is Not As It Seems...
    Welcome To The Loss Of Life...
    Welcome To The Urge To Kill...
    Welcome To The Screams Of Pain...
    Welcome To The Lust For Blood...
    Welcome To Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

Hi there guys, how are you!? Well This is the beginning of the one of the coolest anime around, and it's none other than Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, I like this anime so much, at first I was thinking that the anime is not that good, but after watching the first scene I knew this anime is something else... I liked almost every scene in this anime, since it's another Dark Anime and I am a fan of Dark animes so I've decided to create this thread... Not to forget to thank my good friend shevchenko for his big help, man I really appreciate it and keep up the good works... Also I would like to thanks Vampire Hunter's Official website because the pics are from there, Anyway let's get going...

=============
    MY REVIEW:
    =============

The Story: 10/10
    The Characters: 9/10
    The Animation: 10/10
    The Musics: 8/10
    Style: 9.5/10
    Overall: 9.5/10

THE STORY:
    Well the storyline is damn cool... From the first beginning it hooks you up and reals you in as you watch a Vampire named Meier kidnap a poor defenceless girl named Charlotte until the very end when the plot twists and D finds himself in a hang of trouble, I guess that was a pretty good idea for a Vampire Anime. I like it very much, well Meier and Charlotte was the reason to make this cool storyline... As you know the story was kinda new that the villain motivity wasn't very bad at all, I mean even the kidnapped girl liked the villain which made the story pretty new, and it was pretty cool watching D challenging the other hunters to hunt down Meier Link and his servents, as everybody said about the story it's very nice and I guess I agree with them with everything they said... All I have to say is that the story owns and far better than the others and I am sure you will like if you understand it....

THE CHARACTERS:
    Bloodlust features some amazingly interesting and complex characters such as Meier Link, D and even the female was good for me, I liked Charlotte too even though I mostly don't like females in the anime, well before watching the anime I found some pics of D and Meier around the net and I knew they are nothing but a damned cool characters, also D's new costume owns, he is far better than whatever he was in the pervious Vampire Hunter D, also there are many other cool characters such as Mashiro, Markus Brothers... Also the monsters were good designed and well created... But yet as we all know there is no anime that doesn't have a boring character and for me the boring character was that girl named Leila, but yet it's my personal opinion and there are alot of people who likes here wink anyway I give for the characters a thump-up because they really deserve it and I am sure you guys will like them too...

THE ANIMATION:
    The graphics and the animation is very good and it's very hard to find an anime have the same graphics and animation quality, Well if you just saw the first Vampire Hunter D, you will just notice the difference between the two, it's improved alot and thanks refers to the producers and art directors, it was so amazing and it's hardly can be expressed, I liked those 3D stuffs around, it's pretty cool and kinda remind me of Saint Seiya The Hades 3D stuff, the animation is very highly done, can't say anything more but when you see it you will already notices how good is the animation and nobody can say it's sucks... You just take a look wink

THE MUSICS:
    The music fits every scene and in every mood... The music will have your heart beating a mile a minute as watch this stunning anime, from the first beginning and you will hear some amazing musics and just like what should be in Dark and Vampire's animes. And as for the audio it is the same excellence as in the first one but in my view I even liked more than the first one, Wonderful voices are accompained by great actors as they make you feel as if you were in the anime itself, this time I liked the english voice cast more than the japanese team wink The sounds give it more especiality to the movie, it has some great effects, Hehe D's hourse steps, and when Grove appears in Meier's castle, some great explosion sounds... Many people said the musics wasn't that good but as for me I guess it suites a Vampire anime like this, and I am sure some of you will like it...

STYLE:
    The anime style is very good, I also liked the characters style, every character has his own style, D is more stylish then ever especially when he ride his horse, and he became more cooler with his silence, I like Meier style he was my favorite character in the anime and he is just too cool, as I said everybody have his own style, you just see and you will notice the difference between the new movie and the old one... One of the most amazing things in this anime that it's not a slow anime but a very fast and amazing one indeed...

OVERALL:
    The anime is very nice and cool at everything, the story is very deep and cool, not that deep but it's amazing and intresting, as for the characters I don't think we can see another main cool character like D in another anime, maybe there are some but D is one of my favorites also not to forget the villain Meier Link, generally the characters are very good, as for the animation, we all heard alot about D's great animation I also heard it win some prizes for the animation and it's really deserve it, the animation team deserves the full credits, also same goes for the musics and sounds, it's pretty cool and accepted for a vampire anime... Well I am sure everybody will like that anime, not only Vampire Hunter's fan, but als others gonna like it as well, everything is cool with that anime... If you are thinking what you should watch I suggest you to watch this anime, and you are not going to lose anything... But if you like the childlish's animes then you might not be intrested in this one, if you compare this to Ninja Scroll, I would say you just take this one before Ninja Scroll, same goes if you are comparing the anime with the other Vampire animes, because this anime is really the best vampire anime in my opinion and that's my personal opinion, do you heard me! Personal opinion... Anyway that's all I can say about the anime!

2. ...

Story And Characters

=============
    THE STORY:
    =============

bloodlust

D has been hired to track down Meier Link, a notoriously powerful vampire who has abducted a Human woman, Charlotte Elbourne. D's orders are strict find Charlotte, at any cost. For the first time, D faces serious competition. The Markus Brothers, a family of Vampire Hunters, were hired for the same bounty. D must intercept Meier and conquer hostile forces on all sides in a deadly race against time. Despised by Vampires for his profession and by Humans for the blood in his veins, D relentlessly pursues his prey... For a price...

==================
    THE CHARACTERS:
    ==================

D

d

D is feared throughout the land as the greatest vampire hunter who ever lived. He is the direct son of the great Vampire King, Count Dracula, and so possesses great vampiric powers. His mother was human so he is known as a "Danpeal" (a half-breed). D's age is never revealed but he must be thousands of years old - Dunpeal's never age.

D leads a very sad and isolated life. He is afraid to get close to anyone though he has fallen in love on at least 1-2 occasions. As he put it, he's not allowed to have a life with his nature. He runs into great prejudice in numerous towns, being forced to leave on multiple occasions.

Though D is half-vampire, he doesn't really have most of the traditional vampire weaknesses (he can usually walk freely in the sunlight and crosses don't seem to bother him). In both movies only two things manage to harm him greatly, the first being the Incense of Time Trap in the original Vampire Hunter D and the second being his prolonged exposure to the sun (I said "usually") in Bloodlust. Almost every other threat that D faces, he overcomes with relative ease.

Though D hunts vampires for money, it is never apparent what he needs or uses the money for. My theory is that he doesn't really need it and just spends it all on hunting vampires (an endless loop of hunting for money then using all that money to hunt again).

LEFT HAND

lefthand

D's hand is infected by a parasite of sorts that has been with him for a very long time. In the original Vampire Hunter D, the hand is a very dark character who reminds D soberly of his past. In Bloodlust, however, D's hand has a more comedic personality, always wise-cracking and joking.

D's hand has some pretty impressive, independant powers. It can eat spells, it possesses great knowledge, and it can see through opaque surfaces (like at Meier Link's resting house).

In the original Vampire Hunter D, the hand is severed but manages to crawl back and wake D up, attaching itself to D's body once again.

MEIER LINK

meier

Meier Link is a very powerful, elegant vampire who falls in love with the human, Charlotte. Meier does his best to restrain his vampire urges around Charlotte and wishes to take her to the City of the Night, where they can live together in peace.

Meier Link's primary mode of transportation is via carriage. Unlike Count Magnus Lee, Meier doesn't seem to have a large army of monsters at his command. He has to enlist the aid of outside forces, the Barbarois, to help him in his journey.

CHARLOTTE ELBOURNE

charlotte

Charlotte is a beautiful, young woman who has the misfortune of falling in love with the vampire, Meier Link. Link takes Charlotte to run away to the City of the Night and Charlotte's family, disliking this plan, hires D to rescue her.

Charlotte is a very fragile character who doesn't seem to have much energy inside her. She seems to always be thinking or reflecting on something. Her love for Meier is quite deep though.

CARMILA

carmila

Carmila is an ancient, super powerful vampire that was killed ages ago by D's father for being too sadistic and gluttonous. Her spirit lives on though and haunts a great castle.

Carmila has great powers of illusion. She is able to look into the minds of her prey and summon forth an illusion of something that they immediately grow distracted by. Only D sees through this trick of hers.

Carmila aids Meier Link and Charlotte very strongly throughout Bloodlust. She hires the Barbarois for them, paying a lucrative $100 million. She also gives them a place to stay and allows them to use her spaceship to travel to the City of the Night. At the end of the movie though, we find out that Carmilla had other motives...

Characters

color=blue]MARKUS BROTHERS[/color]

BORGOFF

borgoff

Borgoff is the leader of the infamous Markus Brothers. He carries a crossbow that fires approximately 100,000,000,000,000 silver arrows at a time (which is very fun to watch).

NOLT

nolt

Nolt is the muscle of the crew. He carries along a massive stake with him and plows the undead with it.

KYLE

kyle

Kyle is deadly with his blades that he can throw and grab back like a boomerang. Kyle is the most fun-loving of the Brothers and has a dark sense of humor.

GROVE

grove

Grove is extremely feeble and effeminate. He is always lying down on a bed with life support connected to him at all times. Grove and Leila have a very close relationship that's never really explained. Grove has the ability to create and control a phantasm of himself that has massive destructive powers (though when the phantasm is killed, Grove goes into shock).

LEILA

leila

Leila, while not of the Markus family, travels with the Brothers to hunt vampires. She is driven by revenge, her mother was bitten by a vampire long ago and her father died in trying to rescue her.

Leila feels very alone in life and likes flowers, though she thinks no one will bring her any when she dies. Her primary weapon is a powerful, high-tech gun.

MASHIRA

mashira

Mashira is the most honorable of the three Barbarois who ride along with Meier. He has the ability to transform into a great wolf creature and humbly calls Meier Link his "master."

Mashira saves Link on more than one occasion and dies in a very honorable and respectful duel against D.

BENGE

benge

Benge is another of the three Barbarois hired to guard Meier's carriage. She has a raspy voice and is quite powerful in the art of illusions and shadows. Benge can hide herself in the shadows, moving along invisibly until the last moment when she strikes. Benge can also capture a foe in a web of shadows (like she does to D).

CAROLINE

caroline

Caroline is one of the three Barbarois instructed to guard Meier's carriage. She is a very verdant creature, able to mold into trees and turn into thorns. Interestingly enough, Caroline loses her life to bad luck.

ELBOURNE FAMILY

JOHN ELBOURNE

john

Charlotte's father, he loves his daughter so much and he want to bring her back whatever it pays him

ALAN ELBOURNE

alan

Alan is Charlotte's brother. He is desperate to see her return and acts rudely toward D when the Dunpeal suggests that Charlotte might already be dead.

Other Stuffs

==============
    WALLPAPERS:
    ==============

Meier Link

Leila

Doris

The Coolest One

==========
    SOUNDS:
    ==========

Vampire Hunter D [Original Soundtrack] [Standard Version]

This is a copy of the music Cd which they are selling in the japan

Contains 1 Bonus Track and 26 music

Here is the list of the musics:

OPENING
    MARCUS BROTHERS
    HUNTER D
    SANDMANTAS/REST AREA
    MEIER'S PAIN
    BENGE
    VILLAGE OF BARBAROIS
    GROVE
    COME OUT YOU COWARD
    LETTER,THE
    POKE'S STORY
    SUNLIGHT
    INTO THE TREES
    CAROLINE'S REVENGE
    LEILA'S FEELINGS
    BRIDGE,THE
    MORTAL MEIER
    CASTLE OF CHAYTHE,THE
    ROCKET HALL,THE
    HALLUCINATIONS
    VAMPYRA MISSA
    CHARLOTTE'S LOVE
    RING,THE
    OUTSIDE THE CASTLE
    BITE OF HOPE,A
    PROMISE,THE

==============
    MOVIE CLIPS:
    ==============

Here is the trailer show

On windows media player style:

windows media player trailer

On quick time

quick time

===============
    OTHER STUFF:
    ===============

ANIME INFORMATIONS:

Producer: Mataichiro Yamamoto
    Producer: Masao Maruyama
    Director: Yoshiaki Kawajiri
    Composer/Audio Producer: Marco D'Ambrosio
    Audio Post Supervisor: Terri D'Ambrosio
    Sound Effects Editor: Scott Strain
    Sound Designer: Nick Peck
    Sound Designer: Larry the O
    Studio: A.D. Vision
    Runtime: 105 minutes

Producer: Mataichiro Yamamoto

yamamoto

He is also the director of the infamous Lady Oscar series

Producer: Masao Maruyama

muruyama

He joined Madhouse's studies in the year 1972, after the year 1980 he became the headmaster of the studio

Director: Yoshiaki Kawajiri

He joined the Madhouse's studies in the year 1972, and he worked as an art director Aim For the Ace and he also produced Wiked City which is one of the most popular anime in the US

==============
    VOICE CAST:
    ==============

English Cast

D: Andrew Philpot
    Left Hand: Mike McShane
    Meier Link: John Rafter Lee
    Carmila: Julia Fletcher
    Charlotte Elbourne: Wendee Lee
    John Elbourne: John Dimaggio
    Alan Elbourne: John DeMita
    Borgoff: Matt McKenzie
    Nolt: John Dimaggio
    Kyle: Alex Fernandez
    Grove: Jack Fletcher
    Leila: Pamela Segall
    Benge: Dwight Schultz
    Mashira: John Dimaggio
    Caroline: Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

American version DVD

Studio: A.D. Vision
    Runtime: 105 minutes
    Release Date: (2/12/2002)

Poems And Songs

========
    POEMS:
    ========

Here is a poem for D...

I have this fantasy
    Of making you cry
    Of watching you bleed your emotions
    On this dirty floor of broken memories

Pushing you, all those buttons
    I relish in your weakness
    In your willing victimization
    In your want to be my little punch whore

But I think I’d rather
    Just talk to you calmly
    And tell you all those things
    that you never wanted to hear

because that truth that waits inside of you
    is something more than what you can handle
    I want to strip you bare of you pretty pity blanky
    Of you self absorbed snivelings

Because you make me sick
    With your pathetic whinings
    And I just want a little peace
    So just go kill yourself already

===

This poem is from Meier to Charlotte...

At night
    At night I lay and think of you hoping my wishes and dreams come true
    At night I wonder can this be the end is this all that's left
    At night I wish we could go to the way things were
    At night I lay and cry about the things that happened and how it all ended
    At night I lay and think of us, I mean you and I
    At night I realize there's no more us
    At night I dream of us together again
    At night I wish for us to be together again
    But in the morning I realize it was all
    At Night

===

This poem is from Charlotte to Meier...

When you feel you cant go on
    And no one is there for you
    Think of me

If you feel you are drowning
    And you have no one there to save you
    Think of me

Ill be there whenever you call.
    I'll catch you before you fall.
    I'll hold your hand through it all.

If you need a hug
    And everyone else has deserted you
    Think of me

If you need to cry
    And you see no shoulders for you
    Think of me

Ill be the girl DS forgot to send.
    Remember this my dearest friend,
    I'll be right here until the end.

===

Here is a poem for Leila...

I can only imagine my life in black and blue,
    No shades of gray or red.
    I've always been able to see the dead,
    But never the living.

I wonder if anyone can see me
    Because I'm not sure which one I am.
    So would I care if I lost my mind?
    No, but you don't get a second chance.

Don't pull me back to where you are,
    I see clear from where I am.
    I tell you it's too hard,
    But you stand there and stare.

Holding a blank look in your eyes,
    You're trying to figure me out.
    But I'm right in front of you,
    And I've fallen from the sky...

As an angel of blue,
    Lacking to feel a thing as I bring my hands to my face.
    How sad for this to happen,
    Unable to pay attention or feel yourself cry.

===

Here is one more last poem about Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust...

Silent screams in darkness
    Lifeless souls in pain
    Fallen angels laying still
    And bleeding in the rain
    Hopeless victims of divinity
    Condemned forever to hell
    Whispered breaths to speak the words
    Of horror tales they tell
    Restless corpses in their graves
    Thoughts betray and keep them blind
    Broken memories and twisted hopes
    And dreams they couldn't find
    Crawling forth from lifelessness
    To search for wanted love
    Dying deaths in pointless times
    Reaching out from high above
    Giving all for what's never known
    What they couldn't have alive
    Looking for their other half
    Waiting for it to arrive
    Picture perfect portrait stands
    A glimpse of what should be
    False images these souls never knew
    A painted false reality
    Streams of torment rushing by
    To take away the pain
    These silent, screaming, lifeless souls
    Hopes for love are all in vainSilent screams in darkness
    Lifeless souls in pain
    Fallen angels laying still
    And bleeding in the rain
    Hopeless victims of divinity
    Condemned forever to hell
    Whispered breaths to speak the words
    Of horror tales they tell
    Restless corpses in their graves
    Thoughts betray and keep them blind
    Broken memories and twisted hopes
    And dreams they couldn't find
    Crawling forth from lifelessness
    To search for wanted love
    Dying deaths in pointless times
    Reaching out from high above
    Giving all for what's never known
    What they couldn't have alive
    Looking for their other half
    Waiting for it to arrive
    Picture perfect portrait stands
    A glimpse of what should be
    False images these souls never knew
    A painted false reality
    Streams of torment rushing by
    To take away the pain
    These silent, screaming, lifeless souls
    Hopes for love are all in vain

========
    SONGS:
    ========

Tooku Made (Movie theme song)

so faraway
    just faraway
    doko made de mo
    dare datte kunou shite aruiteku

ano oka no chizu sae (miushinatte)
    iroaseteku kono tokimeki
    mikazuki no komorebi (itsu no ma ni ka)
    boku terashiteru kono basho kara
    hajimete miyou

so faraway
    just faraway
    doko made de mo
    night & day
    sou sakende kizutsuitemo
    just day by day
    ashita o mitsukeru

yoru dakara ano hoshi wa (kagayakeru yo)
    shittemasu ka? omoidashite
    hibiwareta daichi ni (mizu ageyou)
    hitotsubu zutsu ryoute de ame
    atsumete miyou

sou waratte
    waratte
    kuyashikutte mo
    dare datte kimi datte aruiteku
    nakanaide
    boku datte hitori nan da yo
    kimi ni shika
    mienai so faraway

so faraway
    just faraway
    doko made de mo
    night & day
    sou sakende kizutsuitemo
    just day by day
    ashita o mitsukeru

Your Song (Movie Theme Song)

Performed by: ======>TM NETWORK
    Words by: ==========>Tetsuya Komuro
    Music by: ==========>Testuya Komuro, Naoto Kine
    Arranged by: =======>Tetusya Komuro
    Courtesy of: =======>EPIC/SONY INC.
    Record Number: =====>12.8H-3143 (85.11.01)

Kimi no uta Kaze no kanata ni
    Boku wo kiita Feels Like A Human Voice
    Yami wo hoshi wo surinukete
    Ima Todoku yo Boku dake ni Message

Itsu kara ka machitsuzukete ita
    Konna yoru ga kuru no wo
    Fushigi ni natsukashii kimi no koe
    Totemo chikaku ni kanjite iru

Only your song Kanashii dekigoto mo kagayaki ni kaete
    Only your song Utaeru yo Kimi dake ga kotoba yori tsuyoku

Close your eyes till the morning
    And if you love me, need me
    Let me hear you say
    Utatte hoshii
    I love you
    Kimi wo sukuu nowa Toki wo koeta boku dake da to

I just wanna stay inside
    You just wanna go outside

Who's gonna make you up?
    Who's gonna make me down?

You say you turn to (the) right
    I say I turn to (the) left

Why do you go foward?
    Why do I go backward?

Kimi no uta Kagirinaku
    Kanashiku yasashiku kanaderu
    Sagasu sube wa Only your song
    Haiiro no sora Kugurinukeru yo

Subete no yume Nagedashite mo
    Kimi ni ai ni yukitai
    Soshite moshi mo aeru no nara
    Sore wa boku ga boku ni naru toki

Only your song Deaeru basho sae mo wakaranai yo
    Only your song 1985 Futarikiri de modoreru no nara

Let me hear you say
    Utatte hoshii
    I love you

Let me hear you say
    Utatte hoshii
    I love you

===

Ok I guess this ends here, if you have any questions or comments please ask and feel free... I just hope you all like the thread and hope if it's helped, and as you know there are many other Vampire Hunter D stuff so if you have any extra stuff just feel free to post it here... Thanks

Sincerly,
    Dark Lord Dragon

dldc
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » DarkLordDragon في يوم » 09-03-2003 عند الساعة » 22:11

You are welcome anytime dear sister/brother! and yeah D is a cool character, he is one of my favorite anime characters!

مشكـــور Dark على التقرير الرائع gooood
    الله يعطيك العافيه على مجهودك gooood gooood
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » Loki في يوم » 10-03-2003 عند الساعة » 12:52

أختيار راائع كالعاده لورد ما شاء الله عليك .. كفيت و وفيت ..

الله يعطيك العافية ..

vampire d من أوائل الأنيمي التي شاهدتها ... و عجبني كثيراً

و هذا الموفي أيضاً راائع .. و يتسحق الأنتظار الذي انتظرته حتى اشاهده ..

شكراا لك مرة اخرى gooood

[glow]WooooooooooooooW[/glow]

ما اقدر اقول الا الله يعطيك العافيه على هل التقرير الروعه gooood
    وللاسف ما شفت الا حلقه وحده من الانيمي
    sigpic1970_2

شكرا للجميع على ردودكم والكلمات اللطيفة التي تشجع الواحد على بذل المزيد من الجهد... والله أسعدني أن الموضوع أعجبكم, شكرا لكم جميعا وان شاء الله نشوفكم على خير...

[glow]WooooHooooW [/glow]

الصراحه انك امبدع امبدع امبدع صج كوووووولgooood gooood gooood gooood

مشكوووره اخوي على جهدك الطيب

[shadow]WitH ThAnX[/shadow]

WooooHooooW

الصراحه انك امبدع امبدع امبدع صج كوووووول

مشكوووره اخوي على جهدك الطيب

WitH ThAnX
    Thanks alot my friend, I am really very glad you like it, thanks man and hope to hear from you soon...

wow
    موضوع روعة
    مشكور اخوي

Thanks my dear friend, I am glad you like it, thanks for the support and I will post more... See ya

الصفحة رقم 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter