الصفحة رقم 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 20 من 29

Nightwarriors: Darkstalker's Revenge

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    ===================

NIGHTWARRIORS: DARKSTALKER'S REVENGE (VAMPIRE HUNTER)

================
    INTRODUCTION:
    ================

DarkLordDr_ds

Hi there, well I decided to write some stuff about this great series, It is a 2D fighting game created by the one of the most famous fighting game creation company, Capcom, the makers of the famous Street Fighter and Mega Man series. Using famous movie monsters and folklore creatures in a Japanese animation-style setting, the Darkstalkers fight for survival and achieve his/her/its personal goals. Viz Video has recently released the four-part anime series (VHS and DVD) and now a 6-issue manga comic series. Check out your local video stores or comic retail stores on purchasing them... I like both the games and the anime, it's owns and very cool, I know some of you might not like this but as for me it's one of the coolest animes around or maybe because I am a big fighting animes fan or maybe because I like Darkstalker's game... Anyway I would like to thank Darkstalkers Domian site for some great stuff along the game faqs for some awesome Darkstalker's fans, I also would like to give credits for the following guys: Katokiti, Aki Mizusawai, Lord Jedah, Hell Storm, Dark Setsuna, Capcom, Euhang, Frankie, Raven Knight and everyone who made DarkStalkers sites on the net, I really thanks them and appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, because without them it means say good bye to the thread, I couldn't make this موضوع without them so they deserves a big thanks... Anyway, Let's get going

=============
    MY REVIEW:
    =============

The story: 9/10
    The characters: 9/10
    The animation: 9/10
    The musics: 8/10
    Style: 8/10
    Overall: 8.5/10

THE STORY:
    The story of the anime is very cool, I like it, it's pretty cool to see Pyron trying to rule the universe and one fighting himself and one fighting to be the Demons king and one for for the popularity and one to help a friend and one for all and all for one... The story of the anime is very nice and I am sure you will like it but you know something I like the game storyline better, the anime storyline all connected by Pyron, anyway it's pretty good story for a fighting game that's what I think, Donovan's story owns, since his blood cursed and they show how he suffer and what he will do to throw away the evils inside him, also as he always say, if one want to be strong he should be fighting himself, but sadly they missed Jedah in the anime, I really wished to see him in the anime and I can grantee he would a very damned and cool boss, since Pyron and Demitri did it already... One of the most things I like in the anime is the storyline, I know many of you when he watch the anime he will say the anime sucks or anything like this, but that's wrong, if you are a hardcorse Darkstalker's fan and if you read the guide book I am sure the story will be one of the most intresting thing in this anime, but sadly the anime couldn't detail everything about their big story since many things are connected, just like the Demons World and Makai World just like Demitri, Morrigan...etc Anyway all I have to say that the story is very cool and I think you will like it but as we all know everybody has his own opinion...

THE CHARACTERS:
    All I can say about the characters is "AWESOME" they are absolutly originals, I really liked the characters designes and profiles, there are alot of great characters and of all sorts, Humans, Demons, Zombies, Were Wolf, Bat, Vampire and even a Supreme Being, I like alot of Darkstalkers such as Demitri, Pyron, Jedah...etc but sadly in the anime there are some missing characters such as Jedah (My favorite character of all time) also Lillith, Baby Bonnie Hood and Queen Bee... But that's not a big problem, as you all know it's pretty hard to make alot of character in only 4 episodes and especially if each one is just like a boss, so we have Demitri, Morrigan, Pyron, Jedah, also alot others so they can't connect all of them... Also some of the characters in the anime are far better from what they were in the games, and especially Pyron, he really was very cool in the anime, he was too strong fighting all the Darkstalkers and beating the hell out of them... Also not to forget those flaming stuff around him, same goes for Demitri, he is very cool in the anime but yet he is also cool in the games, and to the top of the list come the Dark Warrior Donovan, I really liked this guy in the anime, he was a sad and lone fighter who just fights to live and to know more about his destiny, being half demon and half human gives him some great personality you know...

THE ANIMATION:
    The animation is very cool and I like it, the best thing when the characters do their special attacks with adding some 3D stuff along with magical/Fantasy stuff which give it a cool affects, some of you might not like it because they might not like these stuff or maybe the like the bright colors, but no worries guys this series have this too, and that's very nice... I really appreciate the graphics and the animation team because they really did a hard job and finally it resualted a very awesome animation... Nightwarriors animation is one of my favorite animation comparing to the other ones, true not as good as the Saint Seiya Hades but yet very awesome and I am sure you will like it wink

THE MUSICS:
    Hehe of course they have cool musics since the game have alot of cool musics, there are some great musics while the fighters fight, especially Pyron's fight against the Darkstalkers, also when Demitri and Morrigan fight... The musics make the anime far better and give it a cool effects, but yet I admit I like the game's music much more than the anime musics but yet I accept it and it's far better then some others I know, but sadly there is no much sad musics, as you all know I like sad musics but Nightwarriors have less of them but yet have some scary and dark musics which will make you see the anime all without leaving a part, well that's my opinion about the musics maybe some of you say sucks but I said mine...

STYLE:
    The anime style is pretty good but sadly they only gived credits for the main characters such as Donovan, Pyron, Demitri and Morrigan I guess they should make Lord Raptor appears more than just one time, his music party was damn cool hehe, I also liked also same goes for the great Demon Bishamon and even some of the characters didn't appeared at all just like Rikku, Pharaoh...etc they only appeared against Pyron and were defeated badly by him... Anyway about the characters style, well everyone has his own style, Donovan's style is the best, I like his style a cold fighter, with some evils inside him, showing mercy to needy ones and full of rage against the ones who bothers him, kinda remind me of D from (Vampire Hunter D series) also there alot more such as Demitri and Pyron and they all have their own style, as for the background style it's pretty cool too, also the anime scenes from here to there which make the person not getting boring with just saying one character and following his path, anyway I can't say anything more but just it's cool.

OVERALL:
    Well everything about this anime is cool in my opinion, the story is intresting, the characters are awesome, the animation is amazing...etc Well if you are a fighting anime fan then you should check this out, it's very cool and I am sure you will like it, I by myself like it more than Street Fighter animes, much more fantasies more than other fighting animes... Anime fans will like it more than the games but the game's fans would be missing their beloved character, Jedah... And if you are confused on what to take Darkstalkers or Street Fighter or Fatal Fury, I think Darkstalkers have the upper hand but if you are a SNK fan and a fan of their characters just like me, go for Fatal Fury! but yet I would say Nightwarriors is one of the greatest fighting animes around and I like it alot... Well it's up to you, I am not going to force you to buy it smile
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » DarkLordDragon في يوم » 04-03-2003 عند الساعة » 15:21

2. ...

===============
    THE HISTORY:
    ===============

The beginning of the Makai(Demon's world)

It is written in the "Makai souseiki (Genesis of Makai)" that the Makai is "the body of an evil lord."

The "first life" appeared in the emptiness. It created the world. All demons are it's descendants. About 2,000,000 years ago that the reign of Demon World nobles began.

Zeruru Aensland the demon king is recorded as the first emperor in writing. It is therefore very possible that someone wrote the history and that the truth is in darkness as well.

The gate

There is a space distortion, which is called "the gate", between Makai and the human world. That distortion connects Makai and the human world. It is located above the top of the Gilala Gila Mountain.

A jet-black cleft is opening and shutting periodically and is floating in there. Its period is about two-week cycle. It deflects lights and gravity and things like that. When it opens as widest, Makai and the human world are physically contacted and bounded for only a few seconds. In other words, it produces a tunnel between each other.

The gate was discovered about 2,000 year ago. There was a big change like a bolt of lightning. Since the beginning of Makai, a fire blizzard Lepe blew leaded someone who approached it to hell of fire. It stopped it selves's action. The present master of Lepe family (Lord of areas surrounding Gilala Gila) had servant to investigate the cause. The present master debriefed that there was a trouble on the top of the mountain and went to there. He saw a swirling stream of enormous power at there. Shortly after, the stream was swallowing him although he was Makai Noble and had quite a strong power. Shocking news of emergence of the gate, which killed him, took wind all over Makai while the day.

It was a new fear appeared in Makai. It transferred someone who approached it to far another dimension. The gate was dreaded as if it was lethal or death by residents of Makai. After all, it was announced that the gate was the most significant source of badness. Following discussions power elites at the time did, it was going to be sealed later. In fact, it might be true that power elites concealed the gate to keeping up their power before utility value of the gate came to light. After that, the gate kept on silence as if it was forgotten.

But..... Makai nobles kept researching about the gate. Before long, it was discovered that the gate was a contact point between Makai and another dimension that was called the human world. Also, it was confirmed that there were exhaustlessly source of their vital energy as evil souls, which were called "Maryoku" (magic power). There was power that was capable of competing with the three lord of Makai, who were ruler of Makai, in the human world. A lot of people indirectly keep one's movements for the gate behind the scenes, before long, Makai was now entering a period of war disturbances. Then, the tension increasing exploded after the death of spirit king Garunan.

A guide of Makai

Matairiku (a devil continent) is in the middle of Makai. The earth is as red as blood in Matairiku. There's an unending pitch-black deep fault, there are trees of a forest moving weirdly, there is a cave filling miasma, there is a poisonous marsh, which will melt your bone when you fall into, and there are residents of darkness infesting innumerably.

The area is several hundred times as wide as areas of adding together every continental in the human world at a rough estimate. It's impossible to figure the area of sea making peripheries. Even Maou (the Saturn of Makai) can't know every inch of Makai.

At the further side of the peripheries, high compressed atmospheric walls are standing so that you can't go outside of the walls. According to an ancient document, there is a break of dimension connected to another world, of course nobody can demonstrate. In the middle of Matairiku, there are Devil Mountains, which are higher than 8,000km above sea level and there is a big waterfall, which reaches 3,000km down throw. The waterfall called "Heaven to hell" drag anyone approaching into itself. East side of Matairiku is called "Daimakai (the Makai Sea)", left side is called "Daimayou (the Makai Ocean)". Daimakai is filled with 10,000 degrees Celsius flames, Daimayou is filled with absolute zero ice. At sea and ocean taking up with each other, there is a 200km wide crack, which reach to Inkai. There is constant storm and rolling thunder at that boundary. Several hundred trillion kinds of Makai living things live on land in places, and form an original society in their territory.

It is a harsh world, Makai, that weaker human beings can't live even a day in.

Masters of the three Makai noble families

(1) Berial is the master of Aensland family. His title is "the strongest man in Makai"

Another name "the devil" -- He is actually the ruler of Makai.
    He is more than 220 yards (200m) tall, has four arms, and has four eyes (two eyes are on the palm of hand). He is the protector of Morrigan who is succubus race.

He is treated as special, because he has the strongest basic power. For instance, His power is equal (estimated roughly) to a few hundred thousand of Makai Beast, or it is equal to a few hundred Class A Makai nobles, who are like Demitri, his (physical) offensive power is the strongest in theory.

His body is covered with a protective thin film by his power all the time. The film can stand up one million degrees Celsius. If weak Makai Beast touches the film, they will disappear. With his two of four arms folded, he is sealing his power, in the past, he unsealed all his arm one time, then it was said that he defeated 200 Makai nobles by swinging his arm.

He used "Skeilephoton", which was one of his good attacks, when he fought against Demitri a hundred years ago of late. The attack was special attack by means of shooting high compressed power arrow with very high speed. If it hit Jedah or Garunan, they will die immediately (He used a warning shot, which was low power, against Demitri).

Though he had such a strong power, didn't feel interest to rule Makai fully or completely. This didn't mean he was disinterested. He didn't take the trouble to rule, because Makai was the same himself. However, he was doubtless "ruler of Makai" in name and reality, Makai Noble's struggle for power was continual.

When Berial won in the battle against Demitri by cutting off space that contained Gate from Makai to the human world, he damaged himself. His enough power had been diminished little by little. Though, Jedah and Garunan, who could take advantage of diminishing Berial power, already had died, nobody made him frighten. (Ozomu gave his name as emperor, but his power was quite no much for Berial.)

Makai is becoming weak steadily. When Berial power was diminished fully, Makai order, which is maintained barely, will be disturb.

(2) Garunan is the master of Bosital family. His title is "the brain of Makai"

He is the oldest in the Makai three noble. (He died when he was 32,000 years old.)
    He has the best information network in Makai by means of using devil-beasts.
    He had been the master of Bosital for more than 20,000 years.

He used to have power as much as Berial's. He was cruel and offensive more than Berial in charactically.

He had special ability to use and summon devil-beasts, which lived in a world called "Inkai". Since devil-beasts in Inkai had limit intellect, leading them required much power, so it didn't pay. Garunan could directly control nervous network of life that lived in Inkai by means of his special psychic wave, so he could control them with a little power.

However, he was a bit older than other two persons. He held dominant position, but he hadn't gradually been matched for other two persons on the basis of power. Instead, the summon ability was useful for him collecting information. He was called "the brain of Makai" later. It was changed to his image as a tyrant.

While he had been the master of Bosital for 20,000 years, any information of vast
    Makai was gathered into his castle. All actions of men of power were leaked out to Garunan, they hadn't been able to act under the circumstances. Of course, he knew what happened after discovering "Gate", and he sealed Jedah or Berial or other Makai
    Noble's action. Unexpectedly, Garunan played a role "Guard" of Makai. After he died, lineage of Bosital was diminishing, and "Guard" disappeared actually.
    This was because, why his death drove veterans in Makai to let them fought for supremacy at a stretch.

(3) Jedah is the master of the Dohma family. His title is the "Lord of Death of anxiety."
    The youngest master of the three lords; Jedah is over 6000 years old. Jedah lets his liquid body change in every shape. If he absorbs the soul of another, he can increase his power in but a moment.
    He was always anxious about the future of the world that is Makai. Makai grows old, and it is decaying, it is because an onlooker like Berial controls this world.
    Berial is probably the man who said it was "the life" and the "the destiny" that wasn't minded. Berial is the foreign substance that must not exist for Jedah. He looked for the method to imprison Berial securely, and waited for the opportunity to strike.

After Garunan(lord of ghost) dies, just.Ozomu was the young confidant of Jedah.
    He was an gourmet.
    It was "Eat a delicious soul." benefit that he became the men of Jedah.
    Though ability was the minor, he was the master who deceived others.
    He was genius about using others.
    He advised Jedah about the way of using "the gate of Makai".
    Because it was confident, he agreed on the opinion.
    He demanded "Break a part of the seal" to Ozomu to open a door more widely.
    He saw enormous magical power flow like a river.
    "If this is absorbed at a time, a strong demon like Jedah must ruin himself."
    He thought it to be the good opportunity for one to become the master.
    Ozomu backed and told a lie to his master.
    "Because little magical power flowed, I must destroy all seals."
    Then, he ran away to the frontier after all the seals were destroyed.

He thought.
    If he ruins himself, I can rise in life.
    Possibly, I may be able to absorb the magical power that he was left, too.
    Then, his plot succeeded.
    Jedah's permissible level was bigger than Ozomu predicted,and all magical power seemed to be absorbed by Jedah.
    But, even if it was a result, Ozomu didn't have damage at all.
    Jedah broke up because it exceeded his limit.
    He gather the magical power scattered widely, and stored it in Dohma castle.
    He became the new master of Dohma family, the emperor Ozomu.

Then,100 years passed.Jedah revived in Makai.The world was wild, and nobles were repeating foolish plunder.He was anxious about it.
    Jedah felt a pity more than anger toward Ozomu who betrayed him.
    He had the plan.
    The relief that his perfect restoration and all souls are perfect.
    Majigen which therefore is the stage is necessary.
    Jedah got off to Dohma castle, and saw Ozomu momentarily, and held his one hand.He had enough power to remove Ozomu(the dunce of the epicure affectation) though it wasn't recovered completely.
    Ozomu was frightened and stares at Jedah and keeps silent.
    "Ozomu,Would you help me? Your soul becomes the foundation of Majigen, and useful for the future of Makai."
    Dohma castle was sunk with Ozomu at the bottom of the dark space which warped.
    It was the beginning of his "save the world".

Class of the Makai living things

The following simply indicate classification by power.

(1) Class S (Lord)
    have ability to reign over the Makai.
    In other words, the three lord of Makai:
    Berial Aensland
    Garunan Bosital
    Jedah Dohma

Berial is classified S+ and is by far the more stronger than other 2 lords.

(2) Class A (Noble)
    mainly are the present masters we call Makai Noble.
    Demitri is a member of Class A Makai Noble (But, after banishment from Makai, he was demoted to B+ Class).

We call in the following person Makai 7 Noble. They look for the three S Class lord's trend for chance.

Lepe family
    present master: Persimmon De Lepe (male)
    is Lord of Gilala Gila, where there is the gate, that connects Makai and the human world. He is the most senior next Aensland in the Makai.

Maximov family
    present master: Demitri Maximov (male)
    is a young ambitious person, who fought against Berial. He lost the battle, was banished to the human world, and revived after a hundred years.

Hartland family
    present master: Gregorio Hartland (male)
    is the most lady-killer of the Makai. He is served by women and is enjoy every day. Confidential Mejeena is his powerful staff officer and an absolute servant.

Croits family
    present master: Zel Croits (male)
    is opposed to Hartland family. He is a rough. He has wyvern and looks different from human being.

Gray family
    present master: Thomas Gray (male?)
    is a collector in Makai. He has various items. Hannya and Kien originally are his.

Gilman family
    present master: Sierra Do Gilman (female)
    is a Makai philosopher. She wrote: the Beginning of Darkness, Me and Makai, and a lot of books. She is fluent in 78 languages, controls 1,400 spells.

Funechika family
    present master and honorary teacher of martial art: Ed Funechika (male)
    is a group of fighter. Present master Ed is a holder of 666th grade in Makenpou. They have so respect for spirit nature that to apt to look down actual battle nature.

* Emperor Ozomu's rank is about Class A+.

(3) Class B+ (Soldier)
    have special abilities. They are soldiers who use stronger power than standard. We call them Darkstalkers.
    There are 10,000 soldiers in all over the Makai.

* Player characters who appear in the game are classified as this class.

(4) Class B (Citizen)
    are inferior to Class B+ practically. Almost all the residents of the Makai are classified as this class.
    The total of residents are 6 million.

(5) Class C (Slave)
    is servant class. They are treated as Class A and B's workers or domestic animals. Economy of Makai can't be hold good without them. Human beings who come the Makai by accident are classified as this class. The total are about 120 million.

(6) Class D (Beast)
    is inferior Makai Beast. We call living things which aren't human type Makai Beast generically. Though inferior, but some beast can understand language and form a society. Also, there are 2,000 Makai Beast that have equal power of Class B+. Hannya and Kien are classified as this class and have equal power of Class B+. The total of kinds exceed 30 billion.

Demitri battle a hundred years ago, and banishment from Makai

The three lord of Makai: the Aensland family, the Dohma family, the Bosital family.
    Makai was under direction of the three lord for 10,000 years. When Garunan, who was the master of the Bosital family, died, the direction collapsed. It is called the start of the Makai Battle.

Jedah (the lord of Death), who was the master of the Dohma family, planned to rule Makai. To gather evil souls, he broke a ban of Makai to open a gate that connects Makai and the human world. This is because
    he want to defeat Berial(the lord of demon), who was the master of the Aensland family. However,Jedah ruined himself because took in excessive amounts of power.

Makai was in very confusion. So far, other lords of Makai were forced to obey, they intended to defeat Berial. Demitri was one of the lords. He was young master of the Maximov family. He had a chance of victory. He used the gate, which was opened by Jedah, for made up absolutely lack of his power. He cleverly controlled his power and attacked, Berial's influence gradually were decreased.
    "Berial...I'll teach you who is the strongest in Makai." he talked to himself.
    It is Demitri's magical power vs Berial's magical power. It is time that battle!

He finally was at Berial's castle. There were covered disgusting signs. A huge shadow slowly was become visible.
    "You...You have no manners because entered my castle without permission."
    Huge body like rocky mountain was standing. Demitri said without fear,
    "Hm(grin)...This castle and Makai immediately will be mine."
    "You're kidding!"
    For a moment, countless shine arrows had been shot toward Demitri. He barely dodged the arrows. He stepped back. The air were horrible and Berial opened eyes.

The violent battle reached for a few days. At first, Berial thought that it is easy to win Demitri,but he gradually realized a change of circumstance. There is a limit of Berial's power, too. He said
    "Where are you getting such a large quantities power?"
    Demitri took in souls from the gate, which connects Makai and the human world, now he could control infinite power. He was sure victory. He said
    "Finish, Berial...Get my rage!"
    He attempted to shoot a Chos Flare toward Berial, then
    "!!...What happened? I can't move!"
    Demitri's arms had been stiff. He was dragged by flowing backward wave of power violently.
    "Berial, what had you done?"
    "This is answer you can't defeate me, after all."
    Berial had cut off space that contains the gate from Makai to a different dimension with the his last power. Energy, which was taken in by Demitri, caught him and he had blown away from Makai. Berial said
    "I am sad that I lose my world a little...but it is inevitable."
    Demitri had been blown to the human world with his own castle, he must be sleep for a long time for cure injure. By the effect of the battle, the gate was lost; simultaneously a lot of monster went to the
    human world.

After a hundred years...
    Since Pyron invaded, Demitri Maximov (Prince of dark) has revived. Short peace of Makai is about to break. Who is truly the strongest of Makai?...
    The answer immediately will be obvious.

Majigen

Majigen is the word of Japanese made by Capcom.
    Such a word isn't being written in the Japanese dictionary.
    "Ma" is the meaning of the demon, and "jigen" is a dimension

=========
    STORY:
    =========

Many years ago, the Demon Realm was at war. With the main ruler, Jedah, who dissappeared without a trace, the other ruling houses of demonic nobility move in to gain more power.

Demitri, a young lord, tries to defeat one of the heads of a neighboring house, only to be banished to the Earth realm along with his minions and castle. Weaken from the battle, Demitri had no control of the monsters and they left to cause a panic with the humans.

Hundreds of years past. Morrigan is now the head of the house that defeated Demitri, while another rival house has sent an agent of death, Lord Raptor, to recruit and/or rid of any competition to his Demon Lord.

The Darkstalkers, Jon Talbain, Felicia, and Donovan are desendants of the demons from Demitri's domain... Others like Bishamon and Anakaris are accursed to fulfill their destiny, while Rikuo and Sasquatch are creatures with supernatural powers in their native land. Woe to those caught in the Darkstalker War.

================
    THE CHARACTERS:
    ================

anac

ANAKARIS

Full Name =======> Anakaris
    Also Known As ===> Pharaoh from the Crypt
    Birth Place =====> Egypt
    Birth Date ======> 2664 BC
    Height ==========> 8 ft. 9 in.
    Weight ==========> 18. oz.-1212 lbs.
    Race: ===========> Mummy

STORY:
    Anakaris was once the greatest warrior Pharoah, and now nearly 5,000 years later he intends to prove that he is still the greatest warrior in existence.

WINNING QUOTES:

"I've enjoyed slumming long enough."
    "Being alone must be lonely. You need me. Praise me."
    "Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
    "Everybody needs somebody, you're not the only one."
    "I feel the power within me. Can you?"
    "If you believe you can be saved. Believe me."
    "If you reform yourself, I will let you live."
    "I thought you had protection. I thought wrong."
    "If you don't want to suffer accept my instructions."
    "How dare you! Never interfere with the chosen one!"
    "A new kingdom is born, all are welcome here."
    "Open you eyes... The truth lies before you."
    "Never question me again. Or else..."
    "Be one of my people and I shall grant you my love."
    "You cannot immitate me! Do not even try it."
    "That was the worst strategy ever. Buy an official book!"

bisc

BISHAMON

Full Name =======> Bishamon
    Also Known As ===> Accursed Warrior
    Birth Place =====> Japan
    Birth Date ======> 1673
    Height ==========> 6 ft. 2 in.
    Weight ==========> 132 lbs.
    Race: ===========> Accursed Samuri

STORY:
    Bishamon was charged with protecting his land and his people. To do so he donned a forbidden suit of armour and a cursed sword. Because of these forbidden items, he has never rested from his duty. He still has a noble heart, however, and defends his honour.

WINNING QUOTES:

"Slash one! Slash two! Three slashes and you're done!"
    "Kuwaaahhh!! My sword cries for an unworthy opponent!"
    "Ha ha ha ha ha! My sword slashes even the Hades apart!"
    "I love slashing people! It's my greatest joy!!"
    "I like the guy's name so much! I have to use it!"
    "First your eyes! Then your ears! And then, the head!"
    "Cry! Scream! Beg! Agonize! Suffer! Weep! Die!"
    "You're a novice! Don't forget where you fight!"
    "Blood! Red! Sweet! Hya hya hya hya hya!"
    "Haooh! Kyyaah! Dossseeei!"
    "Diagonal, horizontal, head to toe! It's your choice!"
    "I feel it! It's the bloodlust! I can't stop murdering!"
    "I'll survive! My name or shape may change, but I will remain!"
    "Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash!"
    "I like this place! Mmm... Can you smell the blood?"
    "Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads! Guess!"

demc

DEMITRI

Full Name =======> Demitri Maximov
    Also Known As ===> Prince of Darkness
    Birth Place =====> Romania
    Birth Date ======> 1483
    Height ==========> 197 cm
    Weight ==========> 101 kg
    Race: ===========> Vampire

STORY:
    Demitri has called together the Darkstalkers to prove he is still Lord of the Night. Even after 500 years, his fighting skills have not dulled, and he is up to any new challenge.

WINNING QUOTES:

"An excessive dream can cost you more than you might think!"
    "However desperate you fight, my victory does not change."
    "Don't be upset. You brought this on yourself."
    "I am the one who rules evil and darkness."
    "Is it over yet? The night has only just begun."
    "I am an example of perfection! Kneel before your master."
    "A flower of blood blossoms in the darkness. I like it..."
    "Losers tend to say "This is not what I expected..."
    "The loser's brand looks good on you. Accept it humbly."
    "Taste the bittersweet tune of eternal darkness."
    "Let the bloody roses bloom dyed in crimson..."
    "...I don't like this!"
    "This moment colors my life in a comfortable warm red glow."
    "Fight to live... It's my only amusement."
    "Fake power can never beat the real one. You rude fellow!"

DarkLordDr_morrigan

MORRIGAN

Full Name =======> Morrigan Anesland
    Also Known As ===> Queen of the Night
    Birth Place =====> Scotland
    Birth Date ======> 1678
    Height ==========> 5 ft. 7 in.
    Weight ==========> 128 lbs.
    Race: ===========> Succubus

STORY:
    Morrigan takes her last name from an ancient queen of Scotland. She is known as a temptress, and a mistress of the night. She wishes to become "Queen of the Night"

WINNING QUOTES:

"Night was created for adults. You should go home kid!"
    "I didn't even break a sweat!"
    "Still afraid? Come and feel the acme together."
    "Repetition is worse than death... right?"
    "Young men tend to use force. Don't be ashamed, I like it!"
    "I'll just be looking for your corpse."
    "I thought you would amuse me... Guess I was wrong!"
    "True peace can only be found in the cold darkness."
    "You're so sweet... I'll take away your body and your soul."
    "Ah honey. Is that all you got?"
    "Ahhh... I enjoyed abusing you. Care to try it again?"
    "Shh... Can you hear it? My heartbeat..."
    "I don't need eternal love. I just want the acme now."
    "Maybe I should have given you a hint. Maybe next time..."
    "Your pain will soon become ultimate pleasure. I promise!"
    "You're energetic as ever, just don't be in such a rush."

donc

DONOVAN

Full Name =======> Donovan Baine
    Also Known As ===> Fatal Hunter
    Birth Place =====> Unknown
    Birth Date ======> Unknown
    Height ==========> 194 cm
    Weight ==========> 98 kg
    Race: ===========> Dhampir

STORY:
    Donavan is a monk with cursed blood, half of the blood flowing through his veins is that of the dark. Altough he could have succumbed to the dark a long time ago but he has resisted because of his pure mind, with Anita and the Sword of the Dark by his side, he hunts those of the dark. He is a "VAMPIRE HUNTER"

WINNING QUOTES:

"I am the hunter who will put an end to the darkness."
    "Anita... Is this the future you had been wishing for?"
    "If this is all a dream, there will be no pity and no regrets."
    "This trembling is not of dread or joy. Perhaps my cursed blood?"
    "What will I think of when I awake from this nightmare?"
    "The world and my mind are lost. You want me to abandon my pride?"
    "In order to face the darkness, one must start from within."
    "Is that all?! My mind will remain uncorrupted!"
    "For the sake of the blood of humanity, I will never give up!"
    "I will not be forgiven by good or evil."
    "Unless I am put to eternal rest, I will not give up this battle."
    "When I return, the world shall be radiant with light once again!"
    "Dream or nightmare, this existance will not deceive me."
    "Whether or not evil awaits me, I shall do what must be done."
    "Are you trapped in the darkness as well? Is this our justice?"
    "If people don't lose their hope, light can still pave the way."

DarkLordDr_felecia

FELICIA

Full Name =======> Felecia
    Also Known As ===> Teen Feline Dreamer
    Birth Place =====> USA
    Birth Date ======> 1967
    Height ==========> 5 ft. 6 in.
    Weight ==========> 128 lbs.
    Race: ===========> Catwoman

STORY:
    Felicia is an exotic battle dancer. The youngest of the Darkstalkers, she intends to prove her strenght to all.

WINNING QUOTES:

"Huh huh, enough with those old patterns already!"
    "I'm sorry but... I would have lost if I didn't try."
    "Don't exaggerate it! It is just a scratch!"
    "I hope you can find something worth devoting your life too!"
    "Let's play it fair next time! Not!"
    "Violence doesn't solve anything, but it sure does feel good!"
    "Puzzle Fighter, Nightwarriors, Darkstalkers, I do it all!"
    "The audience was watching, I had to hurt you."
    "Fighting is like dancing, you just need a sense of rhythm."
    "I make it a rule to be cheerful all the time."
    "It's wonderful to be alive. Don't you think? Oh well..."
    "You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star."
    "If you are so insecure, you'll never be a star like me!"
    "My tail was the key to victory!"
    "Never give up your dream! Don't be afraid to fail!"
    "I'm quick right? It's got to be the shoes!"

hsic

HSIEN-KO (LEI-LEI)

Full Name =======> Hsien Ko
    Also Known As ===> Doomed Apparition
    Birth Place =====> China
    Birth Date ======> 1730
    Height ==========> 155 cm
    Weight ==========> 43 kg
    Race: ===========> Kuang-Shi

STORY:
    With their mother killed by Darkstalkers, Hsien-ko and her sister Ling-Ling became Dark Hunters to release her totured soul.

WINNING QUOTES:

"Results aren't everything. Do not worry so much."
    "Ordinary people would not have done that."
    "You feel hungry even after you die... Ahhh."
    "Don't misunderstand, not all of them are like myself!"
    "Don't you have any sympathy for the dead?"
    "You seem to be in high spirits, but are you OK?"
    "We're utterly unlucky..."
    "Sister, we have to cooperate... Hey, are you listening?"
    "My emotions and body are falling apart. Can't you tell?"
    "When we're in the mood, no one can stop us."
    "Don't call me the living dead. Don't you know what scares me?"
    "You knew this would happen. You should not have struggled."
    "It is so messy here... Time for me to leave!!"
    "It's time to change the image of Chinese ghosts."
    "Well, eh... have I seen you before? Before I died, maybe?"
    "Use your weapon if you must. This isn't a street fight."

huic

HUITZEL

Full Name =======> Huitzel
    Also Known As ===> Phobos
    Birth Place =====> Mexico
    Birth Date ======> 520 AD
    Height ==========> 7 ft. 3 in.
    Weight ==========> 2.27 tons
    Race: ===========> Robot

STORY:
    Constructed to be the ultimate guardian, Huitzil has been programmed by the ancient Mayan people to protect Central America from great evil, and from any other outside threat.

WINNING QUOTES:

"Continuing to scan enemy. Maintaining tactical alert mode:"
    "Unidentified energy increase detected. Alert status restored:"
    "Enemy's battle power diminshed. Rapid decrease of life function:"
    "Ensuring secured area. Scanning for pathway:"
    "Enemy is destroyed. Unable to continue fighting:"
    "Protected object properties are normal. Continue idle program."
    "Special program objective. Object's protection is priority:"
    "Body damage... Level 6. 200 seconds to repair."
    "No reaction of enemy in scan range. Level 2 alert ready:"
    "Automatic restoration made on. Continuing to scan enemy:"
    "Missle interception program aborted:"
    "Multiple targets detected. Alert status ready:"
    "Impossible to analyze enemy power. Lack of data discovered:"
    "Scanning heat source... No reaction. Retreat from target:"
    "Awaiting new commands:"
    "Analyzing fighting ability of enemy. Integrating program data:"
    "Missle interception program enabled:"

jonc

JHON TALBAIN (Gallon)

Full Name =======> Jhon Talbain
    Also Known As ===> Whirlwind Wolfman
    Birth Place =====> England
    Birth Date ======> 1940
    Height ==========> 6 ft. 1 in.
    Weight ==========> 154 lbs.
    Race: ===========> Were Wolf

STORY:
    John inherited the family curse of lycanthropy early in his life. At first he sought an escape from his curse but now has come to accept what he is.

WINNING QUOTES:

"I'll be faster! Yes... I'll obtain lightspeed!"
    "Your pride has been ripped apart by my claws."
    "There's no past or future, I only live for the fight!"
    "...Just go. There is no joy in abusing someone so scared."
    "Know that what you see isn't everything in this world!"
    "I can feel my blood boiling, it only brings forth the rage!"
    "You don't know what it's like to lose your identity...!"
    "Yo you admit you lost? Did you let me win?"
    "Now leave! Before I lose my sanity!"
    "What do you think I am? Man or beast?"
    "...So it was not you? Whose voice could it be?"
    "The beast within forces me to rip and shred everything!"
    "Only those with fangs should survive!"
    "If my fate is to fight, I'll colour it with victory!"
    "You risked your life to fight? That is an insult to me!!"
    "I have nothing to fear, since I have nothing to lose."

lorc

LORD RAPTOR (Zabel Zarock)

Full Name =======> Lord Raptor
    Also Known As ===> Rocker of Death
    Birth Place =====> Australia
    Birth Date ======> 1889
    Height ==========> 5 ft. 10 in.
    Weight ==========> 86 lbs.
    Race: ===========> Zombie

STORY:
    Lord Rapter is an aristocrat who believes he should bear the title of "Lord of the Night". Altough born during the Victorian age, he finds modern speed metal music more to his liking.

WINNING QUOTES:

"Can you hear it? It's my song of pain! It'll make you cry!"
    "It's time for your finale! I don't want an encore!"
    "This's bad! You've got no pulse, soul or rhythm!"
    "Everyone has to die sometime! I just speed it up for them!"
    "What? Go to hell!? I just came back from there!!"
    "Shut up! You're supposed to be dead!"
    "Hey you! Get up! Don't die yet! The fun's just beginning!"
    "Hey sweetheart! I die for you!"
    "Say hello to my buddy, Le Marta! He's a sharp guy!"
    "Encore? how many time do you have to die?"
    "Scream in harmony with the devil's choir!"
    "It's show time! A decapitation magic, for real!"
    "You had no past, now you have no future!"
    "I'm dead and lively as usual!!"
    "I need backup to get in the mood... More scream!!"
    "People tell me I'm the man of backbone!"

pyrc

PYRON

Full Name =======> Pyron
    Also Known As ===> Ruler of Planet Hellstorm
    Birth Place =====> Planet Hellstorm
    Birth Date ======> 1991
    Height ==========> variable
    Weight ==========> Pure energy has no weight
    Race: ===========> Alien

STORY:
    Pyron is the supreme overlord of his world. He is a being composed of almost pure energy that can take solid form. Being totally unnatural creature, he feels that he should be the Lord of the Darkstalkers.

WINNING QUOTES:

"Your life is as frail as ancient ash 150 billion years old."
    "I am far too unhappy to see the value of winning."
    "The process was enjoyable and I am satisfied with the results."
    "My power is being controlled by space... Interesting..."
    "Enjoy your last moments. You will soon not be able to..."
    "I have little experience, but I understand the "power of soul."
    "Beauty needs to be protected by the absolute power."
    "By having a physical form... you had no chance to win."
    "Glow... and disperse."
    "You fight only to be defeated. I have no business with you."
    "Crushed lives are beautiful. The glow is like that of a new star."
    "I have control over all. Losing is not a factor for me."
    "My destiny is not to win, yet I cannot lose out of generosity."
    "If space principles are beyond your knowledge, you will perish!"
    "Your body is a weak-point! You will never be a super-being!"
    "Time is not elegant. It has a tendancy to corrupt beauty."

rikc

RIKUO (Aulbath)

Full Name =======> Rikuo
    Also Known As ===> Hero of the Sea
    Birth Place =====> Brazil
    Birth Date ======> 1953
    Height ==========> 6 ft.
    Weight ==========> 137 lbs.
    Race: ===========> Merman

STORY:
    Believed to be the last of his aquatic race, Rikuo searches the world for news of others of his kind.

WINNING QUOTES:

"As I thought... You are just a guppy!"
    "You shouldn't challenge the flow, instead be part of it."
    "Now... tell me why you dared to challenge me!"
    "I need moisture to keep me alive. Your blood will suffice."
    "No mercy for the one without pride!"
    "Feel the rage of water people! It's a wave of destruction!"
    "The slime of the earth cannot defeat me."
    "I've vowed to bring eternal peace to the water world."
    "You've misunderstood... I am the hunter, you're the hunted."
    "One who neglects water won't be saved. It is the source."
    "I fight for the one I love... And I do it nobly!"
    "My dear son... I pray that he is safe!"
    "If this was a test, I still have much to learn."
    "I don't feel good in killing a weakling like you..."
    "The great energy of water shall judge your sins."
    "What happened to landwalkers? You're not under water."

sasc

SASQUATCH

Full Name =======> Sasquatch
    Also Known As ===> Snow Hulk
    Birth Place =====> British Columbia, Canada
    Birth Date ======> 1903
    Height ==========> 5 ft. 5 in.
    Weight ==========> 397 lbs.
    Race: ===========> Bigfoot

STORY:
    Leader of an ancient race of snow people, Sasquatch has decided to make the outside world aware of his people.

WINNING QUOTES:

"Fight means determination. You lack the pluck to plunge."
    "I need some bananas. Where is that stupid monkey?"
    "Haven't you been laughing at me? Who's laughing now? Ha!"
    "This heat means nothing to me!"
    "You've got guts! Come to my village. I'll buy you lunch!"
    "Why do you always bother me?! How many times must you lose?"
    "I shouldn't fight right after eating. Now, pull my finger!"
    "I'm the eighth wonder of the world baby! Love it!"
    "You can't bluff, once you've shown your hand! Fool!"
    "Hey elder! Answer if you're around!!"
    "Don't you get it yet? You lost!"
    "Say you won't do this again, or I'll beat you again!"
    "You know what they say about big feet, right?"
    "I'm in a bad place, but it's OK. Food is all I need."
    "Now I can say it, "I have the greatest fangs around!"
    "If you are free, would you help me find my friends?"

vicc

VICTOR

Full Name =======> Victor Von Gerdenheim
    Also Known As ===> Crusher Corpse
    Birth Place =====> Germany
    Birth Date ======> 1830
    Height ==========> 8 ft. 1 in.
    Weight ==========> 507 lbs.
    Race: ===========> Frankenstein

STORY:
    Victor is the creation of the mad doctor von Gerdenheim. Altough his creator is long gone, Victor still struggles to find his place in the world.

WINNING QUOTES:

"You offer no resistance. There is no fun in that."
    "Are you still moving? Next time, I'll break you!"
    "Emily is not dead. She just needs more electricity."
    "I'll fight and live, day to day."
    "I'll keep fighting until Emily fully recovers."
    "Don't you want to be part of the team? I could really use you!"
    "Basically I'm stronger and you're weaker!"
    "If I lose, I die. I must win."
    "Why do you fight? Are you afraid of death too?"
    "Where am I?"
    "Do you know my nickname? It's Frank!"
    "The doctor is dead, but I'm not sad anymore."
    "Don't make me mad. You wouldn't like me if I get mad!"
    "I've just discovered my power, it's electric!"
    "I used to be just bits and pieces, now it's your turn."
    "People hate violent persons. Emily told me that."

lilc

LILLITH

Full Name =======> Lillith Anesland
    Also Known As ===> Lost Child of the Lust
    Birth Place =====> Scotland
    Birth Date ======> 1678
    Height ==========> 172 cm
    Weight ==========> 58 kg
    Race: ===========> Succubus

STORY:
    Lilith is another embodiment of Morrigan's soul,which was sealed by Berial. After 300 years, she receives a transient body, and fights to recover her true body.

WINNING QUOTES:

"It's so hot and sticky. So this is blood? Nice!"
    "How strange... It's wilting... Ha! Ha!"
    "I just go back where I belong, what's wrong with that?"
    "I've never experienced this before but... it feels great!"
    "Oh no... why do I feel so... so hot?"
    "I like pain, because it turns into pleasure gradually."
    "I don't like to be alone. Will you play with me forever?"
    "I can't stand this! I want my real body!"
    "You're so passionate! You're going to consume me!"
    "Elegant eyes... Please give them to me!!!"
    "Why did you stop? I'm not satisfied yet!"
    "Your blood... It glitters with a soft beauty."
    "Please... give me some new information."
    "I feel something is melting inside, so light and great..."
    "Me and you, we can be together... forever!"
    "Your puppet strings are just a tease."

bbhc

BABY BONNIE HOOD (Bulleta)

Full Name =======> Baby Bonnie Hood
    Also Known As ===> Beautiful Bounty Hunter
    Birth Place =====> America
    Birth Date ======> 1979
    Height ==========> 170cm
    Weight ==========> 85kg
    Race: ===========> Human

STORY:
    An expert dark hunter from the human world , B.B. Hood has the same dark soul as the Darkstalkers. Summoned to the Dark Dimension, she decides to take advantage of this new hunting ground and hunt Darkstalkers.

WINNING QUOTES:

"Oh no, I've wasted time on the way. I'm going to be late."
    "Live or die? What shall I do with you? Hmmm...."
    "I hate poverty. That's why I have to do this. I'm not bad!"
    "Hi there, do you know any good news I can make money with?"
    "Mess with me again, I'll riddle you with bullets."
    "I've lost my way. Seriously!"
    "Would you do me a favor? Hand over all of your money!"
    "These unworthy customers piss me off!"
    "I'll feel great after I kill everything in this world."
    "You sleepy baby. Do you need a wake up shot? Ha ha!"
    "I'm just a girl in this world."
    "I'm usually quite nice, but sometimes I lose my temper!"
    "Sorry about that, but I have to earn a living."
    "Wanna play with an innocent girl like me? You bad boy!"
    "No! Please! Don't come any closer! I'll kill you!"
    "I have a dream. Nope, I'm not gonna tell you."

qbec

QUEEN BEE

Full Name =======> Queen Bee
    Also Known As ===> The Ghastly Insect
    Birth Place =====> Dohma
    Height ==========> 186 cm
    Weight ==========> 62 kg
    Race: ===========> Soul Bee

STORY:
    Q-Bee is the leader of the Soul Bee Tribe and works with Jedah to collect souls.She instinctively leads her swarm to the honey of life - enough to satisfy any appetite.

WINNING QUOTES:

"I can see your flower... It's time to pollinate."
    "Let's stick together until I'm full, shall we?"
    "It will be fun to play with your body."
    "My mission is to increase the number of my people!"
    "My sting won't hurt. It'll just kill ya."
    "Why are you so afraid? You can be one of us."
    "Mmm... Smells good... It smells like honey."
    "I just can't get enough... I never feel satisfied!"
    "The market value of your soul lies within it's taste!"
    "You must be very nutritional, or at least good roughage!"
    "You'll only feel a prickle. Don't be afraid..."
    "Shall I give you more love?"
    "I can eat anything to survive, but you shall be a treat!"
    "I want everything... Everything inside your body!"
    "Yummy yum yummy... It's good for my tummy!"
    "Which part of you do you want me to eat first?"

jedc

JEDAH

Full Name =======> Jedah Dohma
    Also Known As ===> Vampire Savior
    Birth Place =====> Dark Dimension
    Height ==========> 192 cm
    Weight ==========> 122 kg
    Race: ===========> Dark Messiah

STORY:
    Jedah resurrected to save the Dark World from being ruined by uniting all souls to himself. He summons the Darkstalkers to the the Dark Dimension the battlefield he created for his own salvation.

WINNING QUOTES:

"Understanding my intentions will give you the final prize."
    "Libido of sensitivity reaches paraisso... get it?"
    "True victory? True existance? You know nothing."
    "Hypocrisy? No it's not. There's no good or evil."
    "If your soul exists to perish, grant it to me..."
    "Darkness... It holds you in peace, like your mom's arms."
    "Many believe in miracles, but you'll need more than that!"
    "Wait peacefully for your journey to death."
    "I'm sorry, but I'm so sagacious, it's almost scary."
    "Do you understand the fate of the fools who betrayed the truth?"
    "Ah, I forgot to tell you... It's game over for you!"
    "I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it..."
    "I am the first and only ruler of this trivial planet!"
    "A poet's trouble comes from meeting with eternal darkness."
    "To know and practice, a productive deed for a noble."
    "Your soul can only be saved by death. It doesn't contradict!"

=====================
    MOVIES DESCRIPTION:
    =====================

THE STORY:

Donovan is half-human and half-darkstalker. He has hated his "Tainted" blood for as long as he can remember. He spends his days using his great power to destroy everything that is evil. Hsien-Ko (Lei-Lei and Lin-Lin) are sisters who have chosen to become dark ones in order to avenge their mother's death. Demitri and Morrigan are the rulers of their own domains, seeking to control the dark. Felicia just wants to be a good person and lead a normal life, free of prejudice... All their path paths are bound together by the alien Pyron, whose only desire is to become the absolute ruler of the universe... Even if there is nothing to rule...

Here is the story of the 4 episodes of Night Warriors (Vampire Hunter) the anime...

vhs1

EPISODE 1: THE RETURN OF THE DARKSTALKERS

In another world, another time, all the old legends of vampires, of ghosts, of werewolves, and all manner of things that go bump in the night... Are real. And as the old legends make so very clear, humans are the natural enemies of... The Darkstalkers. Now, one man has made it his duty to seek out and destroy those who would threaten and eclipse humanity's future. Bearing a sword that seems almost... Alive... He stands ready to fight all those who have dedicated their lives to The Dark.

vhs2

EPISODE 2: BLOOD OF DARKNESS, POWER OF DARKNESS

A unique pair of freelance Darkstalker Hunters, supernatural sisters Mei-Ling, and Hsien-Ko, ride into a town, expecting to find employment ridding the village of Darkstalkers... Only to find a mysterious monk has already done that work for them... There is always more evil to be found, however. A mad general in a suit of accursed armor is laying waste to the countryside...but he too must face the one powerful man who only wishes for The Dark expunged from everywhere in the world...even from the half-breed blood in his own body...

vhs3

EPISODE 3: PYRON DESCENDING

After stealing the sun and plunging the Earth into darkness, Vampire Lord Demitri plots his triumphant return to the Demon World as its conqueror. However, he will soon become all too aware that Pyron, the Fire master, has world domination plans of his own! Monsters and humans in battle after battle for survival and superiority - all of the exciting characters from the hit Capcom franchise square off in this stunningly animated series based upon the arcade and Sega Saturn platform sensation Darkstalkers (aka: Vampire Hunters).

vhs4

EPISODE 4: FOR WHOM THEY FIGHT

The exciting conclusion! Witness the intense showdown between the Fire master and the Darkstalkers. Features all of the characters from the popular Capcom video game series in a wildly animated series where monsters walk the Earth and battles are resolved in action-packed one-on-one fighting!

================
    SCREEN SHOTS:
    ================

nightwarriors-tn-01

nightwarriors-tn-02

nightwarriors-tn-03

nightwarriors-tn-04

=====================
    GAMES SCREEN SHOTS:
    =====================

DarkLordDr_vampire1

DarkLordDr_vampire2

DarkLordDr_vampire3

DarkLordDr_vampire4

DarkLordDr_vampire5

===============
    MOVIE CLIPS:
    ===============

Here are some movie clips from the anime, the files type are AVI

This movie clip shows the opening of the series, it's a great clip but the file size is pretty big, it's 7.3 MB

Openning

This clip shows when Donovan and Anita met, the file size is 1.8 MB

Donovan

This clip shows some quick fighting scenes, the file size is 4.5 MB

Bishamon

This is a great clip but it's not that long but pretty cool, it shows Demitri and Morrigan's fight, the file size is 2.8 MB

Demitri vs Morrigan

This is a very good clip it shows the fight between two masters, Demitri vs Pyron... The file size is 3.5 MB

Demitri vs Pyron

==========
    MUSICS:
    ==========

Here are some musics from Darkstalkers games, there are some great ones like Demitri, Victor and Morrigan... Anyway the files type are midis and it's too small...

Demitri

Demitri 2

Rikuo

Baby Bonnie Head

Jhon Talbain

Jhon Talbain 2

Morrigan

Morrigan 2

Huitzel

Victor

==========
    COMICS:
    ==========

Besides the anime, Viz also released a 6-part comic series featuring the Darkstalkers, with the story and art by Run Ishida. The storyline is different from that of the anime, and it focuses more on Felicia, Talbain, Raptor, Morrigan, Demitri, and Donovan. The first comic was released in November of 1998, and continued at one issue per month until April 1999. They're pretty hard to find in stores now , so the only place I'd suggest to get them is online. Check out Viz's site for ordering info. I don't really know of any other sites that sell it.

Comics Covers:

comic1

comic2

comic3

comic4

comic5

comic6

======================
    ANIME INFORMATIONS:
    ======================

Genre: Action, Horror, Martial Arts and Magical
    Sound Mix: Dolby
    Certification: BA-17
    © Capcom / Amuse
    Available on: VHS, VCD and DVD from Viz Video.
    OAV Series: 4 episodes on 4 VHS tapes or 2 DVDs
    Runtime: 40 minutes per episode
    Objectionable Content: Violence

HISTORY:

The anime originated from Japan, in 1997 I believe, where it was known as Vampire Hunter. It was brough over to N. America (Where it's known as Night Warriors) by Viz, and the first VHS tape was released June of 1998. There are 4 episodes in all, each about 45 mins long. There is also a special DVD edition, Alpha and Omega, which contain bonus goodies. The series was released on 3 formats, VCD, VHS, and DVD. It's a great anime, even if you're not a Darkstalkers fan, so check it out!

JAPANESE STAFF:

Director: Masashi Ikeda, Satoshi Ikeda
    Screenplay: Satoshi Ikeda, Tatsuhiko Urahata
    Character Design: Shukou Murase
    Animation director: Hideki Takayama, Hiroyuki Tanaka, Takafumi Hoshikawa
    Director of Photography: Hitoshi Yamaguchi
    Animation producer: Masao Maruyama
    Continuity: Satoshi Ikeda, Sunao Katabuchi
    Editing: Harutoshi Ogata, Satoru Terauchi, Yukiko Itou
    Executive producer: Masayuki Miyashita
    Music Artist: KO Otani
    Music producer: Toshiaki Ohta
    Producer: Kenichiro Zaizen, Toshiki Oonishi
    Production Design: Hidetoshi Kaneko
    Production manager: Masahiro Otake
    Sound Design: Yota Tsuruoka
    Sound Effects: Shizuo Kurahashi
    Animation Production: Madhouse Studios
    Associate Animation Production: D.R. Movie, JCF
    Presented By: Amuse Video, Digital Media Lab

ENGLISH STAFF:

Script: Toshifumi Yoshida, Trish Ledoux
    Translation: Toshifumi Yoshida, Trish Ledoux
    Assistant Engineer: Trevor Smith
    Dialogue Director: Karl Willems
    DVD Coordination: Hiroe Tsukamoto, William Flanagan
    Executive producer: Seiji Horibuchi
    Logo Animation: Allen Hastings
    Producer: Toshifumi Yoshida
    Production Coordination: Diana Gage
    Re-Recording Mixing: Jan Deny
    Recording engineer: Robert Crang
    Video Mastering: Pierre de la Roche
    Wordfit Editor: Eric LeBl
    Captions: Captions, Inc.
    DVD Authoring: Cinram/POP DVD Center
    DVD Producer: Pioneer Animation
    Licensed by: Viz Communications
    Recording Studio: The Ocean Group

==============
    VOICE CAST:
    ==============

JAPANESE CAST:

Donovan: ======> Unshou Ishizuka
    Anita: ========> Akiko Yajima
    Demitri: ======> Akio Ohtsuka
    Morrigan: =====> Rei Sakuma
    Pyron: ========> Shinji Ogawa
    Lord Raptor: ==> Kouichi Yamadera
    Hannya: =======> Masashi Ebara
    Mei-Ling: =====> Maya Okamoto
    Bishamon: =====> Shozo Iizuka
    Felicia: ======> Yukana Yukana
    Hsien-Ko: =====> Yuko Miyamura

ENGLISH CAST:

Donovan: ======> Ari Solomon
    Anita: ========> Andrea Libman
    Demitri: ======> Paul Dobson
    Morrigan: =====> Kathleen Barr
    Pyron: ========> David Kaye
    Bishamon: =====> Don Brown
    Felicia: ======> Janyse Jaud
    Hannya: =======> Michael Dobson
    Hsien-Ko: =====> Nicole Oliver
    Ling-Ling: ====> Jane Perry
    Lord Raptor: ==> Scott McNeil
    Mei-Ling: =====> Jane Perry
    Priest: =======> French Tickner

================
    OTHER STUFFS:
    ================

Darkstalkers Map

This show the map of Darkstlakers but sadly it's Japanese

DarkLordDr_dmap

Darkstalkers Action Figures

DarkLordDr_models

=====

Well this ends here, I am pretty sorry because I couldn't collect every Darkstalker's stuff and post it here, as you all know Darkstalker is a very big series and how much I collect there will be some missing parts, so go ahead and post whatever you have, I really wish if this thread helped you guys on knowing more about Darkstalkers and if anyone of you have any questions just feel free to ask and I would be very glad to answer... Hope you like and hope to see you again

Sincerly,
    DARK LORD DRAGON

ما شاء الله عليك ..موضوع رااائع مثل ما توقعت ..smile الله يعطيك ألف عافية
    لم اشاهد من هذا الانيمي للأسف سوى حلقة واحده ..frown
    اللعبة التي طرحت له كانت رائعه على ما اذكر على جهاز الدريم كاست cool

مــشكــور DarkLordDragonعلى الموضوع الرائع gooood gooood
    يعطــيك ألف عافيه على الجهد المبذول gooood gooood

ما شاء الله عليك ..موضوع رااائع مثل ما توقعت .. الله يعطيك ألف عافية
    لم اشاهد من هذا الانيمي للأسف سوى حلقة واحده ..
    اللعبة التي طرحت له كانت رائعه على ما اذكر على جهاز الدريم كاست
    الله يعافيج ان شاء الله... آخر جزء نزلت على الريم كاست وكانت رائعة... ولا تخافين أنا متأكد انك بتشوفينه

مــشكــور DarkLordDragonعلى الموضوع الرائع
    يعطــيك ألف عافيه على الجهد المبذول
    العفو أختي... والله يعافيج ان شاء الله

مشكوور أخووي DarkLord على التقرير الرائع الله يعطيك العافية smile

أحب ألعبة الجييم ماله smileو تعجبني شخصية Hsien Koasian asian

الصفحة رقم 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter