top100 games of all time

كيف الأحوال؟؟؟؟؟؟

# 001 // The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Platform: Nintendo 64
    Developer: Nintendo EAD
    Publisher: Nintendo
    Year Released: 1998
    Why it Made the Top 100 List:
    The best game ever created for any console to date: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. LOZ:OOT is my favorite game of all time. This game will amaze you with the storyline, characters, graphics, weapons, items, and great dungeons. The different, large lands and towns that can be explodered are awesome. The storyline is pure greatness. Wide variety of items could be collected and you can even ride a horse named Epona. The Ocarina allows you to play mysterious and magical tunes that will help you though out your quests. This game is PURE GREATNESS! -- toni_bodiduchi

# 002 // Chrono Trigger
    Platform: Super NES
    Developer: Square
    Publisher: Square
    Year Released: 1995
    Chrono Trigger is a true gem. It is a piece of creative work that shows just how great life can be. It is memorable, inspiring, and most importantly, cohesive. From the art design to music soundtrack, everything just fits perfectly. After 10 years, it is still my favorite game of all time. Sure it may not look or feel as good compared to the modern games, but what it retains that enables it to transcend time and rise above just other games is heart. Every aspect of the adventure is gorgeous, from the engrossing story and memorable characters to the cool tunes and innovative battle system (which I still think is one of the greatest ever created). The game is a joy to play and has immense lasting value. A truly timeless adventure. -- odankris

2. ...

# 003 // Resident Evil 4
    Platform: GameCube, PlayStation 2
    Developer: Capcom Production Studio 4
    Publisher: Capcom
    Year Released: 2005
    I've owned every system since NES to now, and not one game touches the utter perfectness of this game. This is the most well rounded, cleverly portrayed, finely polished game I've ever played. -- Dragoon1012

This game can be summed up in one word...PERFECTION. -- jtraven

Everything about this game I am constantly telling my friends. There is nothing about this game I don't like, saying that as a fan of the series and as a critic. This is the greatest game (period). -- ResdntEvil

# 004 // Super Metroid
    Developer: Nintendo R&D1
    Year Released: 1993
    This is quite possibly the best game I have ever played. The freedom and emphasis on spontaneous exploration is unexplainably revolutionary and it is unmistakably the one game that I would recommend to anyone. -- sulphix

Gunpei Yokoi (creator of Game Boy, Metroid, Kid Icarus, etc.), was a genius, and this game proves it. The graphics are extremely detailed, the sound is creepy, the controls are perfect & when you are playing it you know that it is one of the best games you have ever played. -- nintendods13

# 005 // The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    Platform: Super NES, Game Boy Advance
    Year Released: 1992
    The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is easily one of the best SNES games available, and is among the top games ever. If you have enjoyed Zelda games in the past, either the older ones or the newer ones, odds are you'll enjoy this game as well. If you enjoy adventure games, where you're exploring, discovering things, finding and using items, talking to people and searching out secrets, this game is for you. If you like a good dose of fighting mixed in, there is a nice variety of enemies, and a number of items you can use to fend them off with as well. This game has things in it for most anyone. I feel it's fairly safe to say, if you like video games in general, there's a very good chance you'll like this game. Definitely a game everyone should at least try, and one that many people will end up loving. -- terrisus

# 006 // Soul Calibur
    Platform: Dreamcast
    Developer: Namco
    Publisher: Namco
    Year Released: 1999
    There is no other fighting game like it. You can control the replays, direct the opening movie, and stage battles…The artwork in this game is truly a sight to behold. Sometimes the art will be attached with new game modes, new stages, etc. The control is flawless. The engine is nothing special but the combo's are a breeze to pull off. The graphics are some of the best on the Dreamcast. The stage and character design are some of the best I've seen. -- ImaStud4

# 007// GoldenEye 007
    Developer: Rare
    Year Released: 1997
    This game is just incredible. The graphics for its time were amazing. The weapons, each designed carefully, show much diversity and are extremely fun to use. Not many games made today have the amount of guns GoldenEye had. The levels were amazing, they matched the movie PERFECTLY. Extremely detailed. You felt as if you were running through the movie itself. Then the gameplay. The multiplayer was incredible, yet what I still find myself going back to is the single-player mode. The game play is unmatched by any other first person shooter, even to this day, in my opinion. If you have an old N64 and don't have this game, don't be afraid to go out and buy it now. You won't regret it. -- italianice388

# 008 // Final Fantasy III (US)
    Publisher: Square
    Year Released: 1994
    Final Fantasy III is not only legendary, it's revolutionary. Adventure gamers wanted a very complex storyline, beautiful graphics and addicting gameplay and Final Fantasy III was their answer. -- MarvelGuru

One word: Endearing. If you don't instantly love this game, someone should take your pulse because you must be one of the walking dead. -- sonuckles

# 009 // Metal Gear Solid
    Platform: PlayStation
    Developer: Konami
    Publisher: Konami
    Year Released: 1998
    This was the game that started the Metal Gear mania and cemented the series as one of the most storied in gaming. It was just never seen before and it's definitely near the top of the list of most innovative games ever. Every single game nowadays that incorporates stealth into its gameplay -- it was all taken straight from this one. Although many try to plug it in to their own formula, no one makes it more fun not to be seen than Kojima and Co. -- ufm19

# 010 // Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
    Platform: PlayStation 2
    Developer: Konami JPN (KCEJ)
    Year Released: 2004
    Never in my life have I seen a more polished game. So many Easter eggs, beautiful plot, very good gameplay, spectacular music (Shagahod rising from the river anyone?), and one of the best endings I have ever had the privilege to watch. The amount of replay value and little Easter eggs is sick, like the boss fight between Ocelat and Snake, where there are so many different ways to do things. The End's boss fight is amazing in every way, one of the more intense fights in gaming history and definitely one of the most strategic. -- FishyMonkey1

# 011 // Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
    Developer: Konami
    This game is hands down the best game in the Castlevania series next to Simon's Quest. The game rocks so much it'll kick your head into your ass. -- AerithGainsboro

There is so much to explore and hundreds of items to find. There are so many weapons, shields, armors, relics and other items that you could play for weeks and not fully experience everything about this game. -- MassiveShark6970

# 012 // God of War
    Developer: SCE Studios Santa Monica
    Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
    God of War ranks as one of the top PlayStation 2 games out and reaches instant classic status. -- Nagasaki21

People, this game is amazing. I read someone else talking about been there done that, that's a bunch of hoogin-flahgin! If anything, God of War takes all the platform games you love, put them into a big pot, cooks it for 4fidy and serves you up with a nice hot plate of kickass. -- Saizen

# 013 // Half-Life 2
    Platform: PC
    Developer: Valve
    Publisher: Vivendi Games
    To be simple and blunt; the game absolutely kicks ass and will keep you occupied long after you've beaten it. If you don't have fun with this game, you really don't need to be playing games. -- Getz2oo3

There is no doubt in my mind, nor should there be in any of yours, that Half-Life 2 is indeed the best game ever. And anybody who opposes that just doesn't deserve the entertainment of their PC, PS2 or Xbox! -- biffkin

ملاحظه:هاذي إختيارات قراء (IGN)
    # 014 // Halo: Combat Evolved
    Platform: Xbox
    Developer: Bungie Software
    Publisher: Microsoft
    Year Released: 2001
    Halo. It's a game that's synonymous with Xbox, and more than that, it's an experience that has to be lived through to fully understand. The FPS that quickly jumped from promising PC title to Microsoft's flagship Xbox title doesn't turn the genre on its head by any means, but it simply does so many thing so well, that it's hard to fault the game. -- SoLiD_Black

With great sound quality, gameplay, graphics, and replay value this is one of the most prized games to own on an Xbox. -- Dalton00
    # 015 // Perfect Dark
    Developer: Rare
    Year Released: 2000
    Go buy this game, now. The only reason to not get Perfect Dark is that there are more recent releases out for newer systems. If you've still got that old N64, however, then give it a good dusting off and pop in Perfect Dark. You will definitely enjoy it. A strong, nearly perfect game. Tons of replay value, tons of fun, tried and true gameplay, wonderful missions, seemingly unlimited multiplayer... if you loved Golden Eye 007, you will love Perfect Dark. HIGHLY recommended. -- Par29

# 016 // Shenmue II
    Platform: Dreamcast
    Developer: Sega-AM2
    Publisher: CRI
    Year Released: 2001
    I have played many games in my day. I have seen all there is to see when it comes to how a game can involve you. And I can say with great certainty that in recent memory nothing in those above categories can even remotely come close to touching Shenmue's utter stranglehold on exactly how powerful entertainment can be. Shenmue is not only the benchmark for games as we know it, but serves as the golden standard for every media. It dethrones the previously untouchable Final Fantasy VII and solidifies itself as the "Citizen Kane" of videogames so effortlessly; it makes you wonder just how far gaming has come. -- mike_sleva2

# 017 // Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    Developer: Rockstar North
    Publisher: Rockstar Games
    The game is so huge, you would literally have to play a good 20 hours just to get started! And every hour is worth it. From missions, to exploration, to random club hopping, to eating, to playing pool and arcade style games in a bar...San Andreas has soooooo much to offer. If you haven't grabbed it yet, you really need to, as this game is very deserving of all the praise and accolades that it's received so far. -- illExotic

# 018 // Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
    Publisher: Ubisoft
    Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is definitely the best game in the series. Everything you loved about Pandora Tomorrow is back again, and there's the new additions, which are great and help add on to the great experience. Chaos Theory really takes stealth action games to a whole new level with the amount of stuff in the game. -- Amlabella

# 019 // Super Mario 64
    Year Released: 1996
    This game is perfect in every single way; very few games can beat this. There has not been an experience like this before or ever since. Super Mario 64, one of the top reasons why you had bought an N64

# 020 // Final Fantasy VII
    Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
    Final Fantasy VII is the first Final Fantasy game to be released for the PlayStation, and the results are amazing. Previous FF games were all hailed for their innovative gameplay, excellent plots, and revolutionary graphics, and this latest installment keeps true to those standards. The plot is engrossing and will keep you entranced until the end, to say the least. Featuring CG cinemas that will have you wondering if you're watching a movie or playing a game and in-game, pre-rendered graphics that will amaze.

mad mad # 021 // Super Mario Bros. 3
    Platform: NES, Game Boy Advance
    Developer: Nintendo R&D4
    Year Released: 1990
    Super Mario Bros. 3 took the awesomeness of Super Mario Bros. and perfected it. The game play is as top notch as an NES game could get. Nintendo smartly shied away from the game play formula of part 2 (which I still think was a great game, just not as great). The levels are better designed than in Super Mario Bros., there are new abilities like the frog. Basically, Super Mario Bros. 3 is one of the best games ever. Its flawless and highly addicting game play never got tiresome. A joy to play anytime. -- Albie9000

# 022 // Guitar Hero
    Developer: Harmonix
    Publisher: RedOctane
    This game trully takes video games in a new direction. Given that I'm not much of a fan of the DDR dancing games I was a little hesitant even after all the good reviews, but after I hit my first successful guitar solo it was all over! I am totally hooked. The game is quite simple actually, but incredibly addictive and fun. Excellent song selection and the songs have been remixed and sound incredible, if you've got your PS2 hooked up to a stereo all I can say is crank it up as loud as you can, play this game, if you like rock and roll there is nothing like it. Be forewarned, you will at some point feel the urge to jump off your coffee table and act out smashing the guitar to pieces!! -- F_stop

# 023 // Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
    Platform: Xbox, PC
    Developer: BioWare
    Publisher: LucasArts
    Year Released: 2003
    To be honest, this game surprised me. Before this game, I had never once played a Star Wars game. Well, I don't really want to go on and on about how good this game is. Just about every aspect of it is just amazing. Don't overlook this. Even if you're not an RPG fan, you will like this game. -- R.o.a.c.H

# 024 // Metroid Prime
    Platform: GameCube
    Developer: Retro Studios, Inc.
    Year Released: 2002
    Metroid Prime really proves how you can take a well-known franchise, stay true to it and update it in a way you never would have thought. Let's see, the game is pretty much perfect, the graphics are top-notch, the sound is unmatched and nothing else falls short. -- waspsyf

# 025 // Halo 2
    Developer: Bungie Software
    Publisher: Microsoft
    This game in all of its glory is easily the best Xbox game to date. It features flawless graphics, enhanced gameplay, great music and atmospheric sound, and multiplayer that's so good it will last a lifetime. -- Gh4DF3120ggY

خلاص مني مكمله إلين ما شوف ردودdead mad

مشكوره اختي على تعبكِ
    اختي اذكري المصدر علشان الاعضاء يستفيدون اكثر
    المعلومات من Ign
    sigpic94252_1

شكراَ لــdark fairعلى التوقيع الحلو..smile

yameii%20wii-v1

yameii Wii

شكرا على المعلومات
    جزيل الشكر للعضو أمير السيان على التوقيع
    attachment

الف شكر لك على الموضوع الرائع

و للمعلومه التقييم رائع جدا فحقا هم مذوقين في التقييم

ولكن كما ارى ان هم اخذو بعين الاعتبار اعلى نتائج لكل لعبه من يوم ما نزلت وهاي كانت السيئه الوحيده في

الموضوع

ولكن اغلبيه الالعاب اللي عندي موجوده بين افضل 25 لعبه حتى الان وهم :

# 003 // Resident Evil 4

# 006 // Soul Calibur

# 007// GoldenEye 007

# 017 // Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

# 024 // Metroid Prime

ما توقعت انو هناك مجموعه من ا لعابي موجوده في هالتقييم

وشكرا لك مره اخرى على الموضوع رالئع

سلام ..........

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter