الصفحة رقم 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 20 من 22

المواضيع: Art Of Fighting

Art Of Fighting

ART OF FIGHTING (RYOKO NO KEN)

===============
    INTRODUCTION:
    ===============

As always let me thanks Frankie and Lantis... Anyway it's another anime based on a fighting game, one of the old popular SNK fighting game of all time, Art Of Fighting, sadly they only released three Art Of Fighting games and it was not that good, but the third game was pretty good I think... I don't like this anime too much but decided to write about it, I just wanted to post my opinion about the anime, as you all know everybody have his own opinions... Maybe there are some who prefers Art Of Fighting as the best anime, though... Anyway let's get going...

============
    MY REVIEW:
    ============

The story: 5/10
    The characters: 7/10
    The animation: 6/10
    The musics: 5/10
    Design & Style: 6/10
    Overall: 5.5/10

THE STORY:
    First of all let me say that the story is really bad, not that bad but I really don't like it, it's kinda weird... The story is very simple and we've seen this before many times and that what makes it not as good as the other animes, also in the anime you can't see the cool fantasies just like we saw in AOF games, it's lost some of great stuff, though... It's not a fighting anime, it's an action you can say even though it should be a fighting anime...

THE CHARACTERS:
    Well the characters are not that bad but yet I say in the anime they are pieces of jokes, oh really it's true it's damn true, just look at Robert, he is totally a joke fighter and same goes for Ryo, even though they were serious at their own game, now I guess they lost their credits in the anime... Humph, and they wanted to be the world champions, how can they be if they are like that!? That's kinda weird, the game characters have more better and the top of my list, is my favorite Geese Howard, just if he was here in the anime, I am sure the anime will be alot better than what it's now...

THE ANIMATION:
    Alot of bright and faded colors, but yet it's not that great I don't like it, the background is pretty slow even though some says it's creative but I disagree, the graphics wasn't that much for a new anime like AOF, they should be giving it more details and fantasy colors to be a cool looking anime...

THE MUSICS:
    The musics sucks for sure, nobody can say they have a cool musics or sounds in the anime, just if they have their cool background themes from the games it's gonna be far better...

DESIGN & STYLE:
    Well the anime style isn't that good either, Fatal Fury is far better than this one... As for the characters design I would say they sucks, look at Robert's costume, yikes it's not good, I like KOF's Robert... As for Ryo his black hair remind me of a ninja named, Gabamarou though, not bad and suites him well... As for Yuri she just looks so different from the games, you can't even call her Yuri... As for Mr. Big I would say he totally sucks he doesn't even looks like a boss, just look at him in KOF he is faaaaaaaar better than this one though...

OVERALL:
    Well I don't know what to say but all I have in my mind that the Art Of Fighting anime wasn't that good and it should be more better than this, it's really made the AOF down, I am sure I am not the only one... But yet it's better than many other animes but as for a fighting anime it isn't good if you ask me though... Anyway if you want to buy it I suggest you to watch it somewhere or rent it before buying but if you are a damn SNK hardcore fan then go for it just like me wink hehehe...

2. ...

============
    THE STORY:
    ============

aoflogo

Ryo is a dirt-poor martial artist who's been reduced to hunting for lost pets to make ends meet. His filthy rich playboy buddy Robert has no such worries, but when the two of them witness a man who upset Mr. Big getting offed, they're both in hot water. Things go from bad to worse when the mean men think that the pair are in possession of a diamond they're after, and kidnap pretty young Yuri to get something out of them. The two street brawlers are going to have to get down and dirty if they want to save the girl, or even stay alive...

=============
    CHARACTERS:
    =============

RYO SAKAZAKI

Birthplace: Japan (Of American heritage)
    Birthdate: أغسطس - آب 2, 1973 (29 years old)
    Height: 1.79 m (5'9")
    Weight: 68 kg (149 lbs)
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Weekend carpentry
    Favorite food: Mochi, natto
    Favorite sport: Sumo wrestling
    Most valuable: Restored motorcycle, horse
    Hates the most: Bugs with multiple legs
    Fighting style: Kyokugenryo Karate

STORY:
    Ryo is a proud man, and is a very friendly man, but sometimes pretty stubborn. He cares for his sister very much, that is why he does not want her to be hurt by fighting. He also respects Robert as his friend, but since he is so jealous, he does not want him to get close to his sister. He wants to train hard to keep on to Takuma's exceptions. He is also very interested in King, but he thinks she will not pay attention to him, he tries to stay away.

ROBERT GARCIA

Birthplace: Italy
    Birthdate: ديسمبر - كانون2 25, 1973 (29 years old)
    Height: 1.80 m (5'9")
    Weight: 85 kg (187 lbs)
    Blood type: AB
    Hobbies: Collecting cars
    Favorite food: Sushi, yakisoba
    Favorite sport: Motor sports
    Most valuable: His collection of cars
    Hates the most: Rakkyou

STORY:
    Robert thinks he has put the style and finesse in the Kyokugenryo Karate, and is always bragging about himself. He has been interested in Yuri ever since he first met her, even though he has the money and power to get other girls. He respects both Takuma and his best friend, Ryo, but is really bothered when both of them interfere in his intentions to propose to Yuri. He also avoids Yuri's wrath whenever he helps his childhood friend.

YURI SAKAZAKI

Birthplace: Japanese (of American heritage)
    Birthdate: ديسمبر - كانون2 7, 1976 (26 years old)
    Height: 1.68 m (5'5")
    Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
    Blood type: A
    Hobbies: Karaoke
    Favorite food: Sweet curry rice
    Favorite sport: Softball
    Most valuable: Friends, Ronnet's (her mother) earrings
    Hates the most: Octopus

STORY:
    Yuri is a very sweet young lady, always caring about her friends and her family. She loves her father and sees him like an example, and respects her brother as well, but is bothered when he always gets involved in her business. She also likes being with Robert, but she has denied to show him her feelings since his journey to Southtown to help a childhood friend. She has lots of friends in the tournament and outside of it, and likes to go out with them. In all, she is a very friendly young lady.

TAKUMA SAKAZAKI

Birthplace: Japan
    Birthdate: فبراير - شباط 4, 1947 (55 years old)
    Height: 1.80 m (5'9")
    Weight: 70 kg (154 lbs)
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Making Soba noodles
    Favorite food: White rice, miso soup
    Favorite sport: All martial arts
    Most valuable: His two children, his students, and Kyokugenryo Karate
    Hates the most: Snakes

STORY:
    Takuma seems to be a strict man, but he is really kind-hearted and loves his children (Ryo and Yuri) and respects Robert a lot. He is proud of how Kyokugenryo Karate has evolved, but still feels that it has more path to follow. Takuma still trains whenever he has the chance. He has not left his "Tengu" mask, though, as he has taken quite a liking for it. He is also always giving corny speeches to his students, which they more likely seem to be bored.

KING

Birthplace: France
    Birthdate: أبريل - نيسان 8, 1973 (29 years old)
    Height: 1.75 m (5'7")
    Weight: 58 kg (127 lbs)
    Blood type: A
    Hobbies: Collecting wine glasses
    Favorite food: Vegetables
    Favorite sport: Billiards
    Most valuable: Her own beauty
    Hates the most: Gross people
    Fighting style: Muay Thai

STORY:
    King is always very reserved, and does not like to act femine around strange men. She also tries to even talk like a man, but her woman side is always so evident due to her warm feelings. King likes to take some drinks, but never gets drunk. King only feels safe when she is around Ryo, the only man important for her. King also cares for her brother Jan very much, taking care of his sickness. King is aided in her bar works by the twin maitress sisters, Sally and Elizabeth.

MR. BIG

Birthplace: Unknown
    Birthdate: يوليو - تموز 4, 1963 (39 years old)
    Height: 1.87 m (6'1")
    Weight: 81 kg (178 lbs)
    Blood type: B
    Hobbies: None
    Favorite food: Unknown
    Favorite sport: Unknown
    Most valuable: Southtown
    Hates the most: Pests
    Fighting style: Stick fighting

STORY:
    Mr. Big is pretty cocky and is so confident in his abilities that he sometimes gets carried away. He is also a pimp, always getting the women, and they all consider him such a stud! Mr. Big is also very respected in the inner crime circles, and is known to be one of the most powerful. He marks for death all those who defy him or challenge him. He is also pretty sarcastic when he's feeling good.
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » DarkLordDragon في يوم » 19-02-2003 عند الساعة » 14:06

============
    PICTURES:
    ============

CHARACTERS PICTURES

Ryo Sakazaki

Robert Garcia

Yuri Sakazaki

Takuma

King

Mr. Big

OTHER PICTURES

Art Of Fighting Team

Art Of Fighting Team 2

Art Of Fighting Team 3

Art Of Fighting Team 4

Art Of Fighting Box Art

Art Of Fighting Box Art 2

AOF How To Play

AOF 3 How To Play

AOF 3 How To Play 2

Logo

Logo 2

Logo 3

=====================
    ANIME INFORMATIONS:
    =====================

Japanese Name: =============>Ryoko No Ken
    English Name: ==============>Art Of Fighting
    Genre: =====================>Action and Adventure
    Number Of Episodes: ========>1
    Date: ======================>1993
    Media: =====================>VHS and DVD
    Run Time: ==================>46 minutes VHS
    Format: ====================>English Subtitles
    Product Availability: ======>In Stock and Available
    Publisher: =================>Central Park Media
    Released By: ===============>U. S. Manga Corps
    Dubbed USM: ================>1493 $19.95
    Available Time: ============>3 June 1997

Original version Copyright © 1993 SNK / Fuji TV, NAS
    English dubbed version copyright 1997 Central Park Media Corporation

JAPANESE STAFF

Director: ==============>Hiroshi Fukutomi
    Script: ================>Nobuaki Kishima
    Art director: ============>Junichiro Nishikawa
    Character Design: =======>Kazunori Iwakura
    Animation director: =======>Kenichi Shimizu, Mamoru Taniguchi and Shinji Satoh
    Director of Photography: ==>Seiichi Morishita
    Composer: =============>SNK Sound Team
    Dramatization: ==========>Eiichi Sato, Naoyuki Kuzuya, Yorinobu Habu and Yoshikata Nitta
    General Animation Director: =>Kazunori Iwakura
    Music Director: ==========>Akira Konishi
    Producer: ==============>Kenji Shimizu and Yoshiro Kataoka
    Sound director: ==========>Kazuya Tanaka
    Japanese Comapny producer: ==>Fuji TV and NAS
    Special Thanks To: ========>Takashi Nishiyama

ENGLISH STAFF

Adaptation: ============>Jim Malone,Larry Juris,Michael Haigney
    Dubbing Manager: =======>Peter Bavaro
    Dubbing supervisor: ====>Anthony Salerno
    Executive producer: ====>John O'Donnell
    Producer: ==============>Jim Malone, Larry Juris, Michael Haigney and Stephanie Shalofsky
    Titles & Graphics: =====>Phil Poli
    Video Editor: ==========>Jeff Venables
    Licensed by: ===========>Central Park Media
    Post-Production Audio: =>Sonomat Post

=============
    VOICE CAST:
    =============

ENGLISH CAST

Ryo: ==========>Alden Crews
    Robert: =======>Nick Sullivan
    Yuri: =========>Veronica Taylor
    King: =========>Sharon Becker
    Mr. Big: ======>Cliff Lazenby
    Todoh: ========>Carter Cathcart
    Jack: =========>Eric Stuart
    Jhon: =========>Eric Stuart

===

Ok this ends here, let me remind you that not everything about Art Of Fighting, you can find many other things about it, as for the characters, there are many other characters but I only posted about the main and popular character, anyway if you have any comments or questions just feel free to ask me and I will be so glad to answer you...

Sincerly,
    Dark Lord Dragon

Thankx for hard working pal gooood

great..........Keep It Up

smile

واااو

تقرير رائع بالفعل الله يعطيك ألف عافية على الموضوع الرائع
    .. على اللعبة اذكره عدل لعبت به على جهاز النيوجيو ..أعتقد ..
    ولكن كأنيمي لم أشاهده لكن لم يعطى تقادير جيده من جهت القصة .. و الشخصيات .. و هذا اهم شيء للأسف ..
    شكراا لك مرة أخرى على الموضوع

تقرير رائع بالفعل الله يعطيك ألف عافية على الموضوع الرائع
    .. على اللعبة اذكره عدل لعبت به على جهاز النيوجيو ..أعتقد ..
    ولكن كأنيمي لم أشاهده لكن لم يعطى تقادير جيده من جهت القصة .. و الشخصيات .. و هذا اهم شيء للأسف ..
    شكراا لك مرة أخرى على الموضوع
    Well as I said before, the anime was not cool in my opinion, I didn't liked the anime, well the game was released for Arcade/Neogeo and it was pretty cool especially Art Of Fighting 3, anyway thanks again for your reply and hope to hear from you soon

To Majin Gogeta: Thanks for your reply my brother, I appreciate it....

العفو أختي أنيمي غيرل... وشكرا على ردك... اللعبة كانت جيدة واذا انت تحبين العاب القتال فأنا أنصحك تلعبين كنج أوف فايترس ولكن بما انك فتاة فلعبة Guilty Gear X هي أفضل لعبة قتال للفتيات في هذا الزمن...

رهييييييييييييب انا احب لعبة كنج اوف فايتر بس عمري عرفت ان في انمي لهذي اللعبة

مشكووووووووووووور على التقرير

تحــــــــ دفء الحنان ـــــــــياتي

الصفحة رقم 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter