مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 11 من 11

المواضيع: as u a guide guys..????

سؤال as u a guide guys..????

Can U Guide Me How Top Use Share Sites And What The Programes For It And How This Softwares Working With Those Sites,,
    I,ll Be Thnkful Guys ...if U Show Me That Or If U Show Me Any Site Explaining This Topic.cuz I Have Rapget V1.11 And I Tried To Use It But Its Too Diff For Me I Dont Know Why,,,

I Need It Too Much ..thanx

2. ...

السلام عليكم..
    بصراحة أخي الكريم معلوماتي قليلة عن مواقع المشاركة هذه.. و لكن على حد علمي هي مواقع تقوم أنت بوضع ملف ...و فلان يقوم بوضع ملف ...وللعملية طرق أخرى...ولكنها لا تتعدى التبادل.

Hi

check the easiest one ...

but you want my advice to you... don't use these programs so much because your system will be starving ...

plz ... take care

about how to use?>>>

check the help file with this program... It's very simple

bye

thanx buddy ,,for ur advice but i still wanna know if this kind of oftwares not secure for sys..so
    what do u think the best way to download files is it torrent better than others and more secure cuz as u see man there is no direct links for what u looking for and the frequently way its too slowwwwwwwwwwwww..i still need ur advice.thanx for all of u guys for
    drawing attention

navii

Hi.. sorry for being late

Sorry I can't help you in that...

Why?

It's every simple, you've just asked for something impossible ...
    there's no even a single way to take a shared file through the internet with out endangering your PC...
    I mean that you may get unwanted files .. or viruses that were attached to the downloaded file..

IN VERY EASY WORDS ... SOME HACKERS & CRACKERS ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO FALL IN THEIR TRAPS..

for that I adviced you to take care and not to search for a safer one because there's no security or a safe way for getting files through sharing programs of the internet.

BEST WISHES
    Kill'em All

غمزه

You're welcome...
    I'm here for you ...

so if you need any help in any problems that I can solve for you

I won't be late (Ensha Allah)... & I well help as much as I can..

take care
    Bye

eek oh ..sorry

rolleyes I was about to forget to tell you...

Not only me can help ... there're my best friends in here
    gooood Hazem Ul-Ra'ad... gooood The Crash... gooood Mohammed.B... & our boss " cool Ashek Al-tahadi cool " ... not only those
    more , more & more that what I count...

we're here as a family whose members are working hard to help each other 24/7 ...

thanx ...
    smile best wishes...

Kill'em All

1st thanx for ur replaies ,,and i aprociate that friend,
    2nd i downloaded the most of p2p and torrent programs..hahhaha
    bit commet and azuruse and other programs but they asking so money points and i,m now useing m torrent 1.6
    and its hard to work with such programs brither and i dont know how to upload a files as a torrent cuz i wanna share some files with u but i still not able to do it..i know i,m asking to much but realy i wanna jioin u in this site to make it best more than its now ..

aziz navii

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter