مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 8 من 8

المواضيع: friendship or a music tabe

ابتسامه friendship or a music tabe

attachment

sometimes they ask us to identify ourselves confused ,how we see others and our relationship rolleyes rolleyes with them.
    they ask us to put ourselves in relation with a concrete thing,maybe a piece of furniture .for me ,if they ask me,i'll say that i'm like a tabe of music which others put when they are angry mad or sad ,and leave it when they feel ok.i always felt that my friends deal with me as if i was a cry psychologist ,they come to me when they have problems to give them a shoulder to cry on,and leave feeling much better.i was ok with that,untill they started to think that i don't have troubles of my own,and that is not true,because the reason am not telling my problems is that am not sure i'll find my tabe of music which will make me feel better ,because a tabe of music ,me, sure needs one of his own
    so listen to your friends carefully cause sure they love to listen to you ,and i hope everyone will have his own tabe of music.................goodluck.gooood classic gooood classic gooood classic

2. ...

your friends are turning to you maybe because you are rational and nice to them. That's why they find you their music tape

you can be your own music tape instead

thank you for your kind note,am sure that you will make a perfect music tabe to all of your friends

your friends are turning to you maybe because you are rational and nice to them. That's why they find you their music tape

you can be your own music tape instead
    that speak it is right
    my honey
    you can be that
    and maybe you are a sweet friend
    becuse that they come for you
    I am the biggest runaway from the truth in world

إقتباس الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة blue....dunc
    that speak it is right
    my honey
    you can be that
    and maybe you are a sweet friend
    becuse that they come for you
    thank you my sweet heart for your kind note
    smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

thank you so much dear for your great and cool subject

and i agree with you

hop you all the best

sarab al_Roo7
    رسالة الى ابي الراحل

لان طالت بنا الغربة وحاالت دون لقيانا ..

وعاد الطير للغصن ..يغني النصر جلانا ..

اعود اليك في زمن شغف ابث القبر تحنانا ..

انثر فوق مثواك دموع الشوق ريحانا ..

ياحلمي الموعود قد عدت فلاترحل

ولاتجرح بحد الوجد وجداني ..وجداني

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter