مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 20 من 31

Thumbs up مجموعة من المواقع لتحميل الانمي أرجو التثبيت للفايدة

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

انا جبت لكم مجموعة من المواقع فيها حلقات انيمي
    وكتبت تحت كل وحده الانميات اللي فيها..او اذا كان الموقع يحتاج تسجيل او لا
    وان شاء الله بتعجبكم المواقع

Direct Download:

You have to register first before u can see the downloads

Latest Anime - here's the RSS Feed Has a lot of DDL and most of it is in HQ, you have to register first before u can download but i think it should be worth it

.hack//sign, Crest of The Stars, Naruto Movie 2, Vampire Wars, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Last Order - Final Fantasy VII, Escaflowne: The Movie, Last Exile, Tsubasa Chronicles Movie, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Trinity Blood, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, Ranma ½: Big Trouble in Nekonron, China
    Saint Seiya - Heaven Chapter, Full Metal Panic TV, Ranma ½: Nihao My Concubine, El Hazard - The Magnificent World, El Hazard: The Alternative World, Rahxephon, Hellsing TV 13 Episodes, Beyond The Clouds, D.N.Angel, Karas, Ghost in The Shell 1st Gig, Ghost in The Shell 2nd Gig, Hunter X Hunter Greed, Island OVA Series 2, Hunter X Hunter Episodes All 62 Episodes, Samurai X OVA Trust & Betrayal
    Samurai 7 TV, Love Hina, Hellsing Ultimate OVA Episode 1, Elfen Lied Episodes 1-13 plus Special
    Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence, Hunter X Hunter OVA Series 3 G.I. Final, Bakuretsu Tenshi aka Burst Angel, xxxHOLiC - A Midsummer Night's Dream - Its Megaupload but hte speed is ok about 45kb/s, most of the files are HQ

Bleach, Naruto

Bleach

It has every month a new Anime, you can vote what Anime they shall upload next. This month it's Beck HQ.

DearS, Onegai Teacher, FMP: Fumoffu(RM), Urda

English version of Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell and with the time being other stuff

Angel Heart, Black Cat, Magikano, Karin, Noien, Paradise Kiss, Wings of Rein, Lemon Angel and others

You can download there untill you burst, but you have to post to get access to some Series, the more you post you get access to other series. Its a bit weird to explain just register ans see for yourself you won't regret it. Here are is the Anime you get for 0 Posts:
    Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (movie), Fruits Basket, Rurouni Kenshin, Genshiken, DNA^2 and OVA (HQ), Noir, Inuyasha, Xenosaga, Vampire Princess Miyu + OVA, 'Now and Then, Here and There', Battle Angel Alita

Witch Hunter Robin, Serial Experiments Lain and some AMVs

It has lots of DDL like FMP:TSR, Air TV, Black Cat, 12 Kingdoms and lots more. You have to register and post 10 post to download

Bleach

Latest Releases

Battle Programmer Shirase, Black Cat ,Bleach, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, D.C.~Da Capo~, Da Capo Second Season, Futakoi, Futakoi Alternative, Hachimitsu to Clover, Ichigo Mashimaro, Mai Otome, Oruchuban Ebichu, Pita-Ten, Prince of Tennis, Suzuka, Yakitate Japan and other

Latest Releases

Latest Releases

Naruto, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Trinity Blood and others

Latest releases, u have to post 10 times to get access to the download section and post at least 3 times to download

Okusama wa Joshi Kosei, He's my Master, UG - Ultimate Girl, Mahou Sensei Negima, Episodes are in .rar Format

Beet the Vandel Buster, Bleach, Eyeshield 21, FMP 2nd Raid, He is my Master, Ichigo 100%, Okusama Wa Joshikosei, Xenosaga

Elfen Lied, FMP 2nd Raid, Gantz, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gunslinger Girl, Hunter x Hunter Greed Island, Hunter x Hunter Greed Island Final, Macross Zero, Phantom the Animation, Scrapped Princess, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Bleach

Naruto, Bleach, Black Cat, Mushishi, Blood +

Beck, Onegai Teacher, Kimi ga Nozu Eien, Suzuka, Samurai 7, Bleach, Black Cat and many others

various Anime in Low Quality

-Under Construction- Forums are up

Spanish site I think, they say they have Anime but I'm not sure. Tell me when you find something.

Must register to see the Downloads

French Site - Many Downloads, FRENCH SUBS!

Some Gundam Seed Episodes, Seems like a GS Fan Site

A lot of Downloads but the Server is very unstable so you need some luck to download the Episodes

Alive, Berserk, Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Homunculis, Fire Candy, Freesia, Ichi The Killer, Leviathan, Togari, Zetman, Zombie Hunter

Various Anime

Must Register to see Downloads

Full Moon wo Sagashite

Latest Naruto and Bleach

Some Sailormoon Eps

Yugi-Oh

Bleach

Bleach, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho

Need to Register to see Downloads

Seems it has coding Problems

Need to register

Naruto

A lot of Downloads

Need to Register

Ah! My Goddess -Movie, Series, Mini Series, OVA-, Ai Yori Aoshi, Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi, Appleseed, Black Heaven, Chobits, Blue Submarine, Divergence Eve, Elfen Lied, Full Metal Alchemist and many otherw - Need to Register to see downloads

Need to Register

low quality Samurai Champloo

Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai 7 Downloads, Samurai Champloo, Fullmetal, Tsubasa, Beet, Basilisk, One piece, Bleach, Naruto

Black Cat, Blood+, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan, Eyeshield 21, Full Metal Panic! - The Second Raid, Ichigo 100%, Jigoku Shoujo, MAR, Okusama wa Joshikousei, Tsubasa Chronicle

Naruto, Bleach

Bleach

lots of DDL

Abenobashi, Beck, Onegai Teacher, Elfen Lied, Rozen Maiden, Photon, Gunslinger Girl, Yakitate Japan, Genshiken, Kimi Ga Nozomy Eien

Naruto, Bleach - must register

New releases

Pita Ten TV, Green Green TV + OVA, Kita-he Diamond Dust Drops TV, Tenshi No Shippo Chu! TV, Gunslinger Girl TV, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien TV, To Heart TV, Mezzo DSA TV, Hanaukyo Maid-Tai La Verite TV, Hanaukyo Maid-Tai TV, Shingetsutan Tsukihime TV, 2x2 Shinobuden TV, Midori No Hibi TV etc.

DBZ Divx
    Naruto, Bleach

Need to register and leave a certain number of posts to gain access to downloads I think

Have to register, something like our ticket system

DearS, Girls Bravo, Grenadier

has anime titles to dl via ftp, one dl at a time, ops and eds were cut, slow speeds

Have to register - weird system maybe u get it

يتبع
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » fmsf في يوم » 23-10-2007 عند الساعة » 16:39

2. ...

التكملة

formerly anime-misu.com is now a Forum, i didnt find a link to DDL but there are some threads where members have uploaded stuff

Have to register first,latest releases

Bleach, Mai-Otome, Magikano, Suzuka

Various Anime, you must register and write a certain numbner of posts to gain acces to the Download section

Bleach, FMA, Gungrave, Hellsing, Samurai7, Trigun and some Anime Movies

A lot of anime series and movies but have to register first

Under Construction

Anti-Leech Site

Various Releases from aniverse&etg Haven't been updated for long time T_T

Gekiganger OVA 3, Kodomo no Omocha, Macross 7

Anime Music CDs - French

Naruto Kun
    Naruto

Naruto Chaos
    Naruto

Slope Anime
    Yu Yu Hakusho, Outlaw Star, low filesize

وسلامتكم

ان شاء الله اكون افدتكم بهالدليل

وانتظر ردودكم الحلوه

وو ... بسـ

سلامـ

للأمانة (الموضوع منقول)

ماشاء الله عليكم عشرة دخلو ولا واحد رد mad

لا انتم كذا تشجعون الواحد frown
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » fmsf في يوم » 01-08-2006 عند الساعة » 00:36

مشكوووووووووووووووووووووور على المجهود وما قصرت
    If now my wish reaches you,
    Before my body vanishes
    Hold me tightly once more.
    attachment

والله انا مثلك دورت بالمواقع بس ما لقيت في برنامج ينزلك كم حلقة اذا تبين

اسم البرنامج LimeWire تحصلينة بالموقع اكتبي اسمه فوق عند البحث وهو يطلع لك اياه ثبتية واذا في ايمشكله انا حاظر وطريقة الاستخدام سهله بعد التثبيت اكتبي اسم دراغون بول طبعا لازم بالنجليزي بس واظغطي بحث وهو يطلع كل شي عنه تقريبا

سلام

مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو ووووووووووووووووور اخوي على المواقع الرائعة
    0234efa6c85fc132e3c55d80b41be9f8

شكرا على الوصلات مفيدة مرة
    e97816d490dd64753c5904874b98eee6

?Hey, sorry! Don’t cry, now! It’s all just a LIE, okay

الصفحة رقم 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter