مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 6 من 6

تحقيق أو نبذه او قصه A story about The Unicorn and The one with pure eyes

Hi all, this is a short story i wrote, hope you like it.
    ------------------------------------------------------

A story about The Unicorn and The one with pure eyes

A teenager girl has black hair, green/blue eyes, she wore white shirt bagger than hair, black trousers, belt and black knee boots, the girl was walking on woods, she stood on top of a hill, there was only one willow tree on that hill, the teenager looked at the skyway, the wind below softly playing with her black hair, she used her hand and pushed her hair behind her ears, she then walked and stood under the willow tree then she sat down, her back lean against the willow tree, her legs pulled against her chest, she signed then she put her face between her arms, she cried silently to herself.

Without her knowledge a unicorn was walking near by, the Unicorn stopped when it heard a sound of cry, it looked around then it saw a girl, it looked at her for while, it sense a pure in her, then it walked to her and stopped only few steps away from the girl, it nudged her with it's face, the girl looked up and saw the unicorn stood in front of her.

The Unicorn backed and looked at the girl; its green eyes looked into the girl's green/blue eyes, the Unicorn's wise green eyes saw that the girl's has the pure eyes.
    The girl looked at the unicorn, the most awe, pure, strong yet gentle creature in front of her, she really want to touch it.
    The unicorn seemed to understand the girl, it bent its face, the girl held her hand and slowly touched the Unicorn the area between its eyes, and she smoothed the fur under her hand and smiled, The Unicorn seemed expecting her.

Later the Unicorn and the girl with pure eyes became friends, best friends; the girl went to hill where she met the Unicorn first time so she can see the Unicorn and she gave it a name, she called it Terentia.

This story it's about loyalty, friendship and love and these things are rare.
    --------------------------------------

tell me what you think about it, don't shy.

2. ...

it's a wonderfull story
    i like the stories which are talk about friendship

thx alot
    Keep Going ^^
    p9s12768

مشكورة اختي على القصة الجميلة
    شكرا للاخ Arcando على الاهداء الروعةهنا

شكرا أختي Hill of itachi على أروع اهداء
    attachment

أخي في الله أخبرني متى تغضبْ؟
    إذا انتهكت محارمنا
    إذا نُسفت معالمنا ولم تغضبْ
    إذا قُتلت شهامتنا إذا ديست كرامتنا
    إذا قامت قيامتنا ولم تغضبْ
    فأخبرني متى تغضبْ؟

Dear Tara:
    Nice..really nice..
    I can see that you are trying your best -though I wear glasses, just kidding-
    But dear I think that you still have to go through a log way before saying that you are on the safe side..
    Do not give up.. I repeat DO NOT give up..
    try hearder and I will be waiting..
    Thanks alot..
    with all wishes and prayes,
    I hope I'll see you again..
    Amjaad..

شكرا أختي فلسيطينية الهوية و أختي Amjaad.

thanks you for your posts, i know i still long way to go but i do my best.

i will post more later as soon as i can
    Tara The Sorceress

The Wicca that kick Demons buttsrambo

Also

Spain Fan

they are rockgooood

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter