مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 13 من 13

حصن المسلم ( بالإنجليزيه)

TRANSLITERATION TABLE

A about أ + فتحة ن n nurse
    آ a cat و oo pool

أُ o on ق q queen ( “k” sound made
    in back of throat
    ع AA say “a” twice distinctly
    with an open mouth ر r rabbit (rolled “r” sound similar to Spanish “r” )
    ب b box ش sh ship
    د d door س s sea
    ض d heavy “d” sound ( open jaw but keep lips tightly round i.e : duh ص s heavy “s” sound ( open jaw but keep lips tightly round
    ي ee feet ت t tan
    ف f fish ط t heavy “ t” sound ( open jaw but keep lips slightly round )
    غ gh the sound you make when gargling (Touch very back of tongue to very back of mouth ث th think
    هـ h hat ذ th the
    ح h heavy “ h” sound (drop back of tongue to open back of throat, then force air out
    for”h” ظ th “th” sound as in “the” but heavier (open jaw but keep lips slightly round)

إ + كسرة I ink ضمّة u put
    ج j jar وْ w water
    ك k kit أْ + ء / pronounce the letter before but cut it short by stopping suddenly
    خ kh gravely “h” sound (touch back of tongue to roof of mouth and force air out) يْ y yarn
    ل l look ز z zebra
    م m man (-) is to make some words easier to read
    Bold letters are silent .i.e w: write

1. When waking up
    (1)
    الحَمْـدُ لِلّهِ الّذي أَحْـيانا بَعْـدَ ما أَماتَـنا وَإليه النُّـشور.
    Alhamdu lillahil-lathee ahyana baAAda ma amatana wa-ilayhin-nushoor.
    ‘All praise is for Allah who gave us life after having taken it from us and unto Him is the resurrection.’

(2)
    The Prophet  said : ‘Whoever awakes at night and then says:
    لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَحْـدَهُ لا شَـريكَ له، لهُ المُلـكُ ولهُ الحَمـد، وهوَ على كلّ شيءٍ قدير، سُـبْحانَ اللهِ، والحمْـدُ لله ، ولا إلهَ إلاّ اللهُ واللهُ أكبَر، وَلا حَولَ وَلا قوّة إلاّ باللّهِ العليّ العظيم.
    La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shay-in qadeer, subhanal-lah, walhamdu lillah, wala ilaha illal-lah wallahu akbar, wala hawla wala quwwata illa billahil-AAaliyyil AAatheem.
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone without associate, to Him belongs sovereignty and praise and He is over all things wholly capable. How perfect Allah is, and all praise is for Allah, and none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Allah is the greatest and there is no power nor might except with Allah, The Most High, The Supreme.
    …and then supplicates:
    رَبِّ اغْفرْ لي.
    Rabbigh-fir lee
    ‘O my Lord forgive me.’
    …will be forgiven’
    Al-Waleed said, “or he  said:
    ‘and then asks, he will be answered.If he then performs ablution and prays, his prayer will be accepted’.”

(3)
    الحمدُ للهِ الذي عافاني في جَسَدي وَرَدّ عَليّ روحي وَأَذِنَ لي بِذِكْرِه .
    Alhamdu lillahil-lathee AAafanee fee jasadee waradda AAalayya roohee wa-athina lee bithikrih.
    ‘All praise is for Allah who restored to me my health and returned my soul and has allowed me to remember Him.’

(4)
     إِنّ فِي خَلْقِ السّمَوَ اتِ وَالأرْضِ واخْتِـلافِ اللّيلِ والنّهارِ لآياتٍ لأُولي الألباب …
    (سورة آل عمران 190-200)
    Inna fee khalqi alssamawati waal-ardi wa-ikhtilafi allayli wa-alnnahari la-ayatin li-olee al-albab…
    (From Verse 3:190 till the end of the chapter Ali AAimran)

2. Supplication when wearing a garment
    (5)
    الحمدُ للهِ الّذي كَساني هذا (الثّوب) وَرَزَقَنيه مِنْ غَـيـْرِ حَولٍ مِنّي وَلا قـوّة .
    Alhamdu lillahil-lathee kasanee hatha (aththawb) warazaqaneehi min ghayri hawlin minnee wala quwwah.
    ‘All Praise is for Allah who has clothed me with this garment and provided it for me, with no power nor might from myself.’

3. Supplication said when wearing a new garment
    (6)
    اللّهُـمَّ لَـكَ الحَـمْـدُ أنْـتَ كَسَـوْتَنيهِ، أََسْأََلُـكَ مِـنْ خَـيرِهِ وَخَـيْرِ مَا صُنِعَ لَـه، وَأَعوذُ بِكَ مِـنْ شَـرِّهِ وَشَـرِّ مـا صُنِعَ لَـهُ.
    Allahumma lakal-hamdu anta kasawtaneeh, as-aluka min khayrihi wakhayri ma suniAAa lah, wa-aAAoothu bika min sharrihi washarri ma suniAAa lah.
    ‘O Allah, for You is all praise, You have clothed me with it (i.e. the garment), I ask You for the good of it and the good for which it was made, and I seek refuge with You from the evil of it and the evil for which it was made.’

4. Supplication said to someone wearing a new garment
    (7)
    تُبْـلي وَيُـخْلِفُ اللهُ تَعَالى .
    Tublee wayukhliful-lahu taAAala.
    ‘May you wear it out and Allah تعالى replace it (with another).’ The intended meaning: A supplication for long life. “

(8)
    اِلبَـس جَديـداً وَعِـشْ حَمـيداً وَمُـتْ شهيداً
    Ilbas jadeedan waAAish hameedan wamut shaheedan.
    ‘Wear anew, live commendably and die a shaheed.’
    shaheed:One who dies fighting the kuffar in order to make the word of Allah superior or in defense of Islam. It also has other meanings found in the Sunnah such as: the one who dies defending his life, wealth or family; the woman who passes away due to childbirth; one who drowns…etc.

5. Before undressing
    (9)
    بِسْمِ الله .
    Bismil-lah
    ‘In the name of Allah.’

6. Before entering the toilet
    (10)

2. ...

(بِسْمِ الله ) اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَعـوذُ بِـكَ مِـنَ الْخُـبْثِ وَالْخَبائِث .
    (Bismil-lah) allahumma innee aAAoothu bika minal-khubthi wal-khaba-ith
    ‘(In the name of Allah). O Allah, I take refuge with you from all evil and evil-doers.’

7. After leaving the toilet
    (11)
    غُفْـرانَك .
    Ghufranak
    ‘I ask You (Allah) for forgiveness.’

8. When starting ablution
    (12)
    بِسْمِ الله .
    Bismil-lah
    ‘In the name of Allah.’

9. Upon completing the ablution
    (13)
    أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لا إِلَـهَ إِلاّ اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لا شَريـكَ لَـهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمّـداً عَبْـدُهُ وَرَسـولُـه.
    Ashhadu an la ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, wa-ashhadu anna Muhammadan AAabduhu warasooluh.
    ‘I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.’

(14 )
    اللّهُـمَّ اجْعَلنـي مِنَ التَّـوّابينَ وَاجْعَـلْني مِنَ المتَطَهّـرين.
    Allahummaj-AAalnee minat-tawwabeena wajAAalnee minal-mutatahhireen.
    ‘O Allah, make me of those who return to You often in repentance and make me of those who remain clean and pure.’

(15 )
    سُبْحـانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمدِك أَشْهَـدُ أَنْ لا إِلهَ إِلاّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتوبُ إِلَـيْك .
    Subhanakal-lahumma wabihamdika ashhadu an la ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa-atoobu ilayk.
    ‘How perfect You are O Allah, and I praise You, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You, I seek Your forgiveness and turn in repentance to You.’

10. When leaving the home
    (16)
    بِسْمِ اللهِ ، تَوَكَّلْـتُ عَلى اللهِ وَلا حَوْلَ وَلا قُـوَّةَ إِلاّ بِالله .
    Bismil-lah, tawakkaltu AAalal-lah, wala hawla wala quwwata illa billah.
    ‘In the name of Allah, I place my trust in Allah, and there is no might nor power except with Allah.’

(17)
    اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَعـوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَضِـلَّ أَوْ أُضَـل ، أَوْ أَزِلَّ أَوْ أُزَل ، أَوْ أَظْلِـمَ أَوْ أَُظْلَـم ، أَوْ أَجْهَلَ أَوْ يُـجْهَلَ عَلَـيّ .
    Allahumma innee aAAoothu bika an adilla aw odal, aw azilla aw ozall, aw athlima aw othlam, aw ajhala aw yujhala AAalay.
    ‘O Allah, I take refuge with You lest I should stray or be led astray, or slip or be tripped, or oppress or be oppressed, or behave foolishly or be treated foolishly.’
    slip: i.e. to commit a sin unintentionally

11. Upon entering the home
    (18)
    بِسْـمِ اللهِ وَلَجْنـا، وَبِسْـمِ اللهِ خَـرَجْنـا، وَعَلـى رَبِّنـا تَوَكّلْـنا .
    Bismil-lahi walajna, wabismil-lahi kharajna, waAAala rabbina tawakkalna.
    ‘In the name of Allah we enter and in the name of Allah we leave, and upon our Lord we place our trust.’

12. Supplication when going to the mosque
    (19)
    اللّهُـمَّ اجْعَـلْ في قَلْبـي نورا ، وَفي لِسـاني نورا، وَاجْعَـلْ في سَمْعي نورا، وَاجْعَـلْ في بَصَري نورا، وَاجْعَـلْ مِنْ خَلْفي نورا، وَمِنْ أَمامـي نورا، وَاجْعَـلْ مِنْ فَوْقـي نورا ، وَمِن تَحْتـي نورا .اللّهُـمَّ أَعْطِنـي نورا .
    Allahumma ijAAal fee qalbee noora, wafee lisanee noora, wajAAal fee samAAee noora,wajAAal fee basaree noora, wajAAal min khalfee noora, wamin amamee noora ,wajAAal min fawqee noora, wamin tahtee noora, allahumma aAAtinee noora.
    ‘O Allah, place within my heart light, and upon my tongue light, and within my ears light, and within my eyes light, and place behind me light and in front of me light and above me light and beneath me light. O Allah, bestow upon me light.’

13. Upon entering the mosque
    (20)
    أَعوذُ باللهِ العَظيـم وَبِوَجْهِـهِ الكَرِيـم وَسُلْطـانِه القَديـم مِنَ الشّيْـطانِ الرَّجـيم،[ بِسْـمِ الله، وَالصَّلاةُ] [وَالسَّلامُ عَلى رَسولِ الله]، اللّهُـمَّ افْتَـحْ لي أَبْوابَ رَحْمَتـِك .
    aAAoothu billahil-AAatheem wabiwajhihil-kareem wasultanihil-qadeem minash-shaytanir-rajeem, [bismil-lah, wassalatu] [wassalamu AAala rasoolil-lah] , allahumma iftah lee abwaba rahmatik.
    ‘I take refuge with Allah, The Supreme and with His Noble Face, and His eternal authority from the accursed devil. In the name of Allah, and prayers and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah, open the gates of Your mercy for me.’

14. Upon leaving the mosque
    (21)
    بِسمِ الله وَالصّلاةُ وَالسّلامُ عَلى رَسولِ الله، اللّهُـمَّ إِنّـي أَسْأَلُكَ مِـنْ فَضْـلِك، اللّهُـمَّ اعصِمْنـي مِنَ الشَّيْـطانِ الرَّجـيم.
    Bismil-lah wassalatu wassalamu AAala rasoolil-lah, allahumma innee as-aluka min fadlik, allahumma iAAsimnee minash-shaytanir-rajeem.
    ‘In the name of Allah, and prayers and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah, I ask You from Your favour. O Allah, guard me from the accursed devil.’

15. Supplications related to the athan (the call to prayer)
    (22)
    ‘One repeats just as the mu-aththin (one who calls to prayer) says, except when he says:
    حَـيَّ عَلـى الصَّلاة (أَو) حَـيَّ عَلـى الْفَـلاح.
    Hayya AAalas-salah (or) hayya AAalal-falah
    ‘come to prayer, come to success’
    instead, one should say:
    لا حَـوْلَ وَلا قُـوَّةَ إِلاّ بِالله.
    La hawla wala quwwata illa billah.
    ‘There is no might nor power except with Allah.’

(23)
    Immediately following the declaration of faith called by the mu-aththin, one says:
    وَأَنا أَشْـهَدُ أَنْ لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ اللهُ وَحْـدَهُ لا شَـريكَ لَـه ، وَأَنَّ محَمّـداً عَبْـدُهُ وَرَسـولُه ، رَضيـتُ بِاللهِ رَبَّاً ، وَبِمُحَمَّـدٍ رَسـولاً وَبِالإِسْلامِ دينَـاً .
    Wa-ana ashhadu an la ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, wa-anna Muhammadan AAabduhu warasooluh, radeetu billahi rabban wabimuhammadin rasoolan wabil-islami deena.
    ‘And I too bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, and that Muhammad is His salve and Messenger. I am pleased with Allah as a Lord, and Muhammad as a Messenger and Islam as a religion.’

(24)
    ‘One should then send prayers on the Prophet  after answering the call of the mu-aththin’

(25)
    اللّهُـمَّ رَبَّ هَذِهِ الدّعْـوَةِ التّـامَّة وَالصّلاةِ القَـائِمَة آتِ محَـمَّداً الوَسيـلةَ وَالْفَضـيلَة وَابْعَـثْه مَقـامـاً مَحـموداً الَّذي وَعَـدْتَه إِنَّـكَ لا تُـخْلِفُ الميـعاد.
    Allahumma rabba hathihid-daAAwatit-tammah, wassalatil-qa-imah ati Muhammadan alwaseelata wal-fadeelah, wabAAath-hu maqaman mahmoodan allathee waAAadtah, innaka la tukhliful-meeAAad.
    ‘O Allah, Owner of this perfect call and Owner of this prayer to be performed, bestow upon Muhammad al-waseelah and al-fadeelah and send him upon a praised platform which You have promised him. Verily, You never fail in Your promise.’
    al-waseelah: A station in paradise.
    al-fadeelah: A rank above the rest of creation.
    praised platform: One in which all of creation will praise him on, in order to bring about the account quickly and be relieved from the lengthy standing or the role of intercession.

(26)
    One should also supplicate for himself during the time between the athan and the iqamah as supplication at such time is not rejected.

16. Supplication at the start of the prayer (after takbeer)
    (27)
    اللّهُـمَّ باعِـدْ بَيـني وَبَيْنَ خَطـايايَ كَما باعَدْتَ بَيْنَ المَشْرِقِ وَالمَغْرِبْ ، اللّهُـمَّ نَقِّنـي مِنْ خَطايايَ كَمـا يُـنَقَّى الثَّـوْبُ الأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الدَّنَسْ ، اللّهُـمَّ اغْسِلْنـي مِنْ خَطايـايَ بِالثَّلـجِ وَالمـاءِ وَالْبَرَدْ .
    Allahumma baAAid baynee wabayna khatayaya kama baAAadta baynal-mashriqi walmaghrib, allahumma naqqinee min khatayaya kama yunaqqath-thawbul-abyadu minad-danas, allahummagh-silnee min khatayaya biththalji walma/i walbarad.
    ‘O Allah, distance me from my sins just as You have distanced The East from The West, O Allah, purify me of my sins as a white robe is purified of filth, O Allah, cleanse me of my sins with snow, water, and ice.’

(28)
    سُبْـحانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمْـدِكَ وَتَبارَكَ اسْمُـكَ وَتَعـالى جَـدُّكَ وَلا إِلهَ غَيْرُك .
    Subhanakal-lahumma wabihamdika watabarakas-muka wataAAala jadduka wala ilaha ghayruk.
    ‘How perfect You are O Allah, and I praise You. Blessed be Your name, and lofty is Your position and none has the right to be worshipped except You.’

(29)
    وَجَّهـتُ وَجْهِـيَ لِلَّذي فَطَرَ السَّمـواتِ وَالأَرْضَ حَنـيفَاً وَمـا أَنا مِنَ المشْرِكين ، إِنَّ صَلاتـي ، وَنُسُكي ، وَمَحْـيايَ ، وَمَماتـي للهِ رَبِّ العالَمين ، لا شَريـكَ لَهُ وَبِذلكَ أُمِرْتُ وَأَنا مِنَ المسْلِـمين . اللّهُـمَّ أَنْتَ المَلِكُ لا إِلهَ إِلاّ أَنْت ،أَنْتَ رَبِّـي وَأَنـا عَبْـدُك ، ظَلَمْـتُ نَفْسـي وَاعْـتَرَفْتُ بِذَنْبـي فَاغْفِرْ لي ذُنوبي جَميعاً إِنَّـه لا يَغْـفِرُ الذُّنـوبَ إلاّ أَنْت .وَاهْدِنـي لأَحْسَنِ الأَخْلاقِ لا يَهْـدي لأَحْسَـنِها إِلاّ أَنْـت ، وَاصْـرِف عَـنّْي سَيِّئَهـا ، لا يَصْرِفُ عَـنّْي سَيِّئَهـا إِلاّ أَنْـت ، لَبَّـيْكَ وَسَعْـدَيْك ، وَالخَـيْرُ كُلُّـهُ بِيَـدَيْـك ، وَالشَّرُّ لَيْـسَ إِلَـيْك ، أَنا بِكَ وَإِلَيْـك ، تَبـارَكْتَ وَتَعـالَيتَ أَسْتَغْـفِرُكَ وَأَتوبُ إِلَـيك .
    Wajjahtu wajhiya lillathee fataras-samawati wal-arda haneefan wama ana minal-mushrikeen, inna salatee wanusukee wamahyaya wamamatee lillahi rabbil-AAalameen, la shareeka lahu wabithalika omirtu wa-ana minal-muslimeen. Allahumma antal-maliku la ilaha illa ant. anta rabbee wa-ana AAabduk, thalamtu nafsee waAAtaraftu bithanbee faghfir lee thunoobee jameeAAan innahu la yaghfiruth-thunooba illa ant.wahdinee li-ahsanil-akhlaqi la yahdee li-ahsaniha illa ant, wasrif AAannee sayyi-aha la yasrifu AAannee sayyi-aha illa ant, labbayka wasaAAdayk,walkhayru kulluhu biyadayk, washsharru laysa ilayk, ana bika wa-ilayk, tabarakta wataAAalayt, astaghfiruka wa-atoobu ilayk.
    ‘I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the Earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, Lord of the worlds, no partner has He, with this I am commanded and I am of the Muslims. O Allah, You are the Sovereign, none has the right to be worshipped except You. You are my Lord and I am Your servant, I have wronged my own soul and have acknowledged my sin, so forgive me all my sins for no one forgives sins except You. Guide me to the best of characters for none can guide to it other than You, and deliver me from the worst of characters for none can deliver me from it other than You. Here I am, in answer to Your call, happy to serve you. All good is within Your hands and evil does not stem from You. I exist by your will and will return to you. Blessed and High are You, I seek Your forgiveness and repent unto You.’
    Allah does not create pure evil which does not have any good or contain any benefit, wisdom or mercy at all, nor does He punish anyone without having commited a sin. Something can be good in terms of its creation when viewed in a particular perspective and at the same time be evil when viewed in another way. Allah created the devil and by him, He tests His servants, so there are those who hate the devil, fight him and his way and they stand at enmity towards him and his followers and there are others who are at allegiance with the devil and follow his steps. So evil exists in His creatures by His will and wisdom, not in His actions or act of creating.

(62)
    اللّهُـمَّ بِعِلْـمِكَ الغَـيْبِ وَقُـدْرَتِـكَ عَلـى الْخَلقِ أَحْـيِني ما عَلِـمْتَ الحـياةَ خَـيْراً لـي، وَتَوَفَّـني إِذا عَلِـمْتَ الوَفـاةَ خَـيْراً لـي، اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْـأَلُـكَ خَشْيَتَـكَ في الغَـيْبِ وَالشَّهـادَةِ، وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ كَلِمَـةَ الحَـقِّ في الرِّضـا وَالغَضَـب، وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ القَصْدَ في الغِنـى وَالفَقْـر، وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ نَعـيماً لا يَنْفَـد، وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ قُـرَّةَ عَيْـنٍ لا تَنْـقَطِعْ وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ الرِّضـا بَعْـدَ القَضـاء، وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ بًـرْدَ الْعَـيْشِ بَعْـدَ الْمَـوْت، وَأَسْـأَلُـكَ لَـذَّةَ النَّظَـرِ إِلـى وَجْـهِكَ وَالشَّـوْقَ إِلـى لِقـائِـك، في غَـيرِ ضَـرّاءَ مُضِـرَّة، وَلا فِتْـنَةٍ مُضـلَّة، اللّهُـمَّ زَيِّـنّا بِزينَـةِ الإيـمان، وَاجْـعَلنا هُـداةً مُهْـتَدين .
    Allahumma biAAilmikal-ghayb, waqudratika AAalal-khalq, ahyinee ma AAalimtal-hayata khayran lee watawaffanee itha AAalimtal-wafata khayran lee, allahumma innee as-aluka khashyataka fil-ghaybi washshahadah, wa-as-aluka kalimatal-haqqi fir-rida walghadab, wa-as-alukal-qasda fil-ghina walfaqr, wa-as-aluka naAAeeman la yanfad, wa-as-aluka qurrata AAaynin la tanqatiAA, wa-as-alukar-rida baAAdal-qada/, wa-as-aluka bardal-AAayshi baAAdal-mawt, wa-as-aluka laththatan-nathari ila wajhik, washshawqa ila liqa-ik fee ghayri darraa mudirrah, wala fitnatin mudillah, allahumma zayyinna bizeenatil-eeman wajAAalna hudatan muhtadeen.
    ‘O Allah, by Your knowledge of the unseen and Your power over creation, keep me alive so long as You know such life to be good for me and take me if You know death to be better for me. O Allah, make me fearful of You whether in secret or in public and I ask You to make me true in speech, in times of pleasure and anger.I ask you to make me moderate in times of wealth and poverty and I ask You for everlasting bliss and joy which will never cease.I ask You to make me pleased with what You have decreed and for an easy life after death.I ask You for the sweetness of looking upon Your Face and a longing to encounter You in a manner which does not entail a calamity which will bring about harm nor a trial which will cause deviation. O Allah, beautify us with the adornment of faith and make us of those who guide and are rightly guided.’

(63)
    اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ يا اللهُ بِأَنَّـكَ الواحِـدُ الأَحَـد ،الصَّـمَدُ الَّـذي لَـمْ يَلِـدْ وَلَمْ يولَدْ، وَلَمْ يَكـنْ لَهُ كُـفُواً أَحَـد ، أَنْ تَغْـفِرْ لي ذُنـوبي إِنَّـكَ أَنْـتَ الغَفـورُ الرَّحِّـيم .
    Allahumma innee as-aluka ya Allah bi-annakal-wahidul-ahadus-samad, allathee lam yalid walam yoolad, walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad, an taghfira lee thunoobee innaka antal-Ghafoorur-Raheem.
    ‘O Allah, I ask You O Allah, as You are The One, The Only, AS-Samad, The One who begets not, nor was He begotten and there is none like unto Him that You forgive me my sins for verily You are The Oft-Forgiving, Most-Merciful.’
    AS-Samad: The Self-Sufficient Master, Possessor of perfect attributes whom all of creation turn to in all their needs.

(64)
    اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ بِأَنَّ لَكَ الْحَـمْدُ لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ أَنْـتَ وَحْـدَكَ لا شَـريكَ لَـكَ المَنّـانُ يا بَديـعَ السَّمواتِ وَالأَرْضِ يا ذا الجَلالِ وَالإِكْـرام، يا حَـيُّ يا قَـيّومُ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ الجَـنَّةَ وَأَعـوذُ بِـكَ مِنَ الـنّار .
    Allahumma innee as-aluka bianna lakal-hamd, la ilaha illa ant wahdaka la shareeka lak, almannan, ya badeeAAas-samawati wal-ard, ya thal-jalali wal-ikram, ya hayyu ya qayyoom, innee as-alukal-jannah, wa-aAAoothu bika minan-nar.
    ‘O Allah, I ask You as unto You is all praise, none has the right to be worshipped except You, alone, without partner. You are the Benefactor. O Originator of the heavens and the Earth, O Possessor of majesty and honour, O Ever Living, O Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all, verily I ask You for Paradise and I take refuge with You from the Fire.’

(65)
    اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ بِأَنَّـي أَشْـهَدُ أَنَّـكَ أنْـتَ اللهُ لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ أَنْـت ، الأَحَـدُ الصَّـمَدُ الَّـذي لَـمْ يَلِـدْ وَلَمْ يولَـدْ ، وَلَمْ يَكـنْ لَهُ كُـفُواً أَحَـد .
    Allahumma inne as-aluka biannee ashhadu annaka antal-lah, la ilaha illa ant, al-ahadus-samad, allathee lam yalid walam yoolad walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad.
    ‘O Allah, I ask You, as I bear witness that You are Allah, none has the right to be worshipped except You, The One, AS-Samad Who begets not nor was He begotten and there is none like unto Him.’
    AS-Samad: The Self-Sufficient Master, Possessor of perfect attributes whom all of creation turn to in all their needs.

25. Remembrance after salam
    (66)
    أَسْـتَغْفِرُ الله . (ثَلاثاً)
    اللّهُـمَّ أَنْـتَ السَّلامُ ، وَمِـنْكَ السَّلام ، تَبارَكْتَ يا ذا الجَـلالِ وَالإِكْـرام .
    Astaghfirul-lah (three times)
    Allahumma antas-salam waminkas-salam, tabarakta ya thal-jalali wal-ikram.
    ‘I ask Allah for forgiveness.’ (three times)
    ‘O Allah, You are As-Salam and from You is all peace, blessed are You, O Possessor of majesty and honour.’
    AS-Salam: The One Who is free from all defects and deficiencies.

(67)
    لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وحدَهُ لا شريكَ لهُ، لهُ المُـلْكُ ولهُ الحَمْد، وهوَ على كلّ شَيءٍ قَدير، اللّهُـمَّ لا مانِعَ لِما أَعْطَـيْت، وَلا مُعْطِـيَ لِما مَنَـعْت، وَلا يَنْفَـعُ ذا الجَـدِّ مِنْـكَ الجَـد .
    La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer, allahumma la maniAAa lima aAAtayt, wala muAAtiya lima manaAAt, wala yanfaAAu thal-jaddi minkal-jad.
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent.O Allah, none can prevent what You have willed to bestow and none can bestow what You have willed to prevent, and no wealth or majesty can benefit anyone, as from You is all wealth and majesty.’

(68)
    لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّه, وحدَهُ لا شريكَ لهُ، لهُ الملكُ ولهُ الحَمد، وهوَ على كلّ شيءٍ قدير، لا حَـوْلَ وَلا قـوَّةَ إِلاّ بِاللهِ، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّـه، وَلا نَعْـبُـدُ إِلاّ إيّـاه, لَهُ النِّعْـمَةُ وَلَهُ الفَضْل وَلَهُ الثَّـناءُ الحَـسَن، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ مخْلِصـينَ لَـهُ الدِّينَ وَلَوْ كَـرِهَ الكـافِرون .
    La ilaha illal-lah, wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer. la hawla wala quwwata illa billah, la ilaha illal-lah, wala naAAbudu illa iyyah, lahun-niAAmatu walahul-fadl walahuth-thana-ol- hasan, la ilaha illal-lah mukhliseena lahud-deen walaw karihal-kafiroon.
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. There is no might nor power except with Allah, none has the right to be worshipped except Allah and we worship none except Him. For Him is all favour, grace, and glorious praise. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah and we are sincere in faith and devotion to Him although the disbelievers detest it.’

(69)
    سُـبْحانَ اللهِ، والحَمْـدُ لله ، واللهُ أكْـبَر . (ثلاثاً وثلاثين)
    لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَحْـدَهُ لا شريكَ لهُ، لهُ الملكُ ولهُ الحَمْد، وهُوَ على كُلّ شَيءٍ قَـدير .
    Subhanal-lah walhamdu lillah, wallahu akbar (thirty-three times).
    La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer.
    ‘How perfect Allah is, all praise is for Allah, and Allah is the greatest.’
    (thirty-three times)
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent.’

(70)
    The following three chapters should be recited once after Thuhr, AAasr and AAisha prayers and thrice after Fajr and Maghrib.
     قُـلْ هُـوَ اللهُ أَحَـدٌ ….. [ الإِخْـلاصْ ]
    {Qul huwa Allahu ahad…} [Al-Ikhlas]
     قُـلْ أَعـوذُ بِرَبِّ الفَلَـقِ….. [ الفَلَـقْ ]
    {Qul aAAoothu birabbi alfalaq…..} [Al-Falaq]
     قُـلْ أَعـوذُ بِرَبِّ النّـاسِ…..[ الـنّاس ]
    {Qul aAAoothu birabbi alnnas…..} [An-Nas]

(71)
    It is also from the sunnah to recite the verse of the Footstool (Ayat-Al-Kursiy) after each prayer:
     اللّهُ لا إلهَ إلاّ هُـوَ الـحَيُّ القَيّـومُ لا تَأْخُـذُهُ سِنَـةٌ وَلا نَـوْمٌ …..
    {Allahu la ilaha illa huwa alhayyu alqayyoomu la ta/khuthuhu sinatun wala nawm…}
    [Al-Baqarah:255]

(72)
    لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وحْـدَهُ لا شريكَ لهُ، لهُ المُلكُ ولهُ الحَمْد، يُحيـي وَيُمـيتُ وهُوَ على كُلّ شيءٍ قدير . (عَشْر مَرّات بَعْدَ المَغْرِب وَالصّـبْح )
    La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, yuhyee wayumeet, wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer.(ten times after the maghrib & fajr prayers)
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise, He gives life and causes death and He is over all things omnipotent.’
    (ten times after the maghrib and fajr prayers)

(73)
    اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ عِلْمـاً نافِعـاً وَرِزْقـاً طَيِّـباً ، وَعَمَـلاً مُتَقَـبَّلاً . (بَعْد السّلامِ من صَلاةِ الفَجْر )
    Allahumma innee as-aluka AAilman nafiAAan, warizqan tayyiban, waAAamalan mutaqabbalan.(after salam from fajr prayer).
    ‘O Allah, I ask You for knowledge which is beneficial and sustenance which is good, and deeds which are acceptable.’
    (To be said after giving salam for the fajr prayer)

26. Supplication for seeking guidance in forming a decision or choosing the proper course…etc (Al-Istikharah)
    (74)
    On the authority of Jabir Ibn AAabdullah , he said: ’The Prophet  would instruct us to pray for guidance in all of our concerns, just as he would teach us a chapter from the Quran. He  would say ’ If any of you intends to undertake a matter then let him pray two supererogatory units (two rakAAah nafilah) of prayer and after which he should supplicate:
    اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْتَخيـرُكَ بِعِاْـمِك، وَأسْتَقْـدِرُكَ بِقُـدْرَتِـك، وَأَسْـألُـكَ مِنْ فَضْـلِكَ العَظـيم، فَإِنَّـكَ تَقْـدِرُ وَلا أَقْـدِر، وَتَـعْلَـمُ وَلا أَعْلَـم، وَأَنْـتَ عَلاّمُ الغُـيوب، اللّهُـمَّ إِنْ كُنْـتَ تَعْـلَمُ أَنَّ هـذا الأمْـرَ- وَيُسَـمِّي حاجَتَـه - خَـيْرٌ لي في دينـي وَمَعـاشي وَعاقِـبَةِ أَمْـري، فَاقْـدُرْهُ لي وَيَسِّـرْهُ لي ثـمَّ بارِكْ لي فيـه، وَإِنْ كُنْـتَ تَعْـلَمُ أَنَّ هـذا الأمْـرَ شَـرٌ لي في دينـي وَمَعـاشي وَعاقِـبَةِ أَمْـري، فَاصْرِفْـهُ وَاصْرِفْني عَنْـهُ وَاقْـدُرْ لي الخَـيْرَ حَيْـثُ كانَ ثُـمَّ أَرْضِـني بِـه .
    Allahumma innee astakheeruka biAAilmik, wa-astaqdiruka biqudratik, wa-as-aluka min fadlikal-AAatheem, fa-innaka taqdiru wala aqdir, wataAAlamu wala aAAlam ,wa-anta AAallamul ghuyoob, allahumma in kunta taAAlamu anna hathal-amr (say your need) khayrun lee fee deenee wamaAAashee waAAaqibati amree faqdurhu lee, wayassirhu lee, thumma barik lee feeh, wa-in kunta taAAlamu anna hathal-amr sharrun lee fee deenee wamaAAashee waAAaqibati amree fasrifhu AAannee wasrifnee AAanh, waqdur liyal-khayra haythu kan, thumma ardinee bih.
    ‘O Allah, I seek Your counsel by Your knowledge and by Your power I seek strength and I ask You from Your immense favour, for verily You are able while I am not and verily You know while I do not and You are the Knower of the unseen. O Allah, if You know this affair -and here he mentions his need- to be good for me in relation to my religion, my life, and end, then decree and facilitate it for me, and bless me with it, and if You know this affair to be ill for me towards my religion, my life, and end, then remove it from me and remove me from it, and decree for me what is good wherever it be and make me satisfied with such.’
    One who seeks guidance from his Creator and consults his fellow believers and then remains firm in his resolve does not regret, for Allah has said:
     وَشـاوِرْهُـم في الأمْـرِ فَـإِذا عَـزَمْـتَ فَتَوَكّـلْ عَلـى الله 
    washawirhum fee al-amri fa-itha AAazamta fatawakkal AAala Allah 
    (chapter 3 verse 159)
    ‘…and consult them in the affair. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah…’

27. Remembrance said in the morning and evening
    (as-sabah) translated morning: after Fajr prayer until the sun rises, (al-masa/) translated evening: after AAsr prayer until the sunsets, however some scholars say: after the sunsets and onwards.

(75)
    In the evening:
    أَمْسَيْـنا وَأَمْسـى المـلكُ لله وَالحَمدُ لله ، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَحدَهُ لا شَريكَ لهُ، لهُ المُـلكُ ولهُ الحَمْـد، وهُوَ على كلّ شَيءٍ قدير ، رَبِّ أسْـأَلُـكَ خَـيرَ ما في هـذهِ اللَّـيْلَةِ وَخَـيرَ ما بَعْـدَهـا ، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّ هـذهِ اللَّـيْلةِ وَشَرِّ ما بَعْـدَهـا ، رَبِّ أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنَ الْكَسَـلِ وَسـوءِ الْكِـبَر ، رَبِّ أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنْ عَـذابٍ في النّـارِ وَعَـذابٍ في القَـبْر .
    Amsayna wa-amsal-mulku lillah walhamdu lillah la ilaha illal-lah, wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer, rabbi as-aluka khayra ma fee hathihil-laylah, wakhayra ma baAAdaha, wa-aAAoothu bika min sharri hathihil-laylah, washarri ma baAAdaha, rabbi aAAoothu bika minal-kasal, wasoo-il kibar, rabbi aAAoothu bika min AAathabin fin-nar, waAAathabin fil-qabr.
    ‘We have reached the evening and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I take refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I take refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I take refuge in You from torment in the Fire and punishment in the grave.’
    …likewise, one says in the morning:

[
    [COLOR="Indigo"]CENTER]
    (83)
    اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أسْـأَلُـكَ العَـفْوَ وَالعـافِـيةَ في الدُّنْـيا وَالآخِـرَة ، اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أسْـأَلُـكَ العَـفْوَ وَالعـافِـيةَ في ديني وَدُنْـيايَ وَأهْـلي وَمالـي ، اللّهُـمَّ اسْتُـرْ عـوْراتي وَآمِـنْ رَوْعاتـي ، اللّهُـمَّ احْفَظْـني مِن بَـينِ يَدَيَّ وَمِن خَلْفـي وَعَن يَمـيني وَعَن شِمـالي ، وَمِن فَوْقـي ، وَأَعـوذُ بِعَظَمَـتِكَ أَن أُغْـتالَ مِن تَحْتـي .
    Allahumma innee as-alukal-AAafwa walAAafiyah, fid-dunya wal-akhirah, allahumma innee as-alukal-AAafwa walAAafiyah fee deenee, wadunyaya wa-ahlee, wamalee, allahummas-tur AAawratee, wa-amin rawAAatee, allahummah-fathnee min bayni yaday, wamin khalfee, waAAan yameenee, waAAan shimalee, wamin fawqee, wa-aAAoothu biAAathamatika an oghtala min tahtee.
    ‘O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and the next. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my weaknesses and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front and from behind and on my right and on my left and from above, and I take refuge with You lest I be swallowed up by the earth.’

(84)
    اللّهُـمَّ عالِـمَ الغَـيْبِ وَالشّـهادَةِ فاطِـرَ السّماواتِ وَالأرْضِ رَبَّ كـلِّ شَـيءٍ وَمَليـكَه ، أَشْهَـدُ أَنْ لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ أَنْت ، أَعـوذُ بِكَ مِن شَـرِّ نَفْسـي وَمِن شَـرِّ الشَّيْـطانِ وَشِـرْكِه ، وَأَنْ أَقْتَـرِفَ عَلـى نَفْسـي سوءاً أَوْ أَجُـرَّهُ إِلـى مُسْـلِم .
    Allahumma AAalimal-ghaybi washshahadah, fatiras-samawati wal-ard, rabba kulli shayin wamaleekah, ashhadu an la ilaha illa ant, aAAoothu bika min sharri nafsee wamin sharrish-shaytani washirkih, waan aqtarifa AAala nafsee soo-an aw ajurrahu ila muslim.
    ‘O Allah, Knower of the unseen and the seen, Creator of the heavens and the Earth, Lord and Sovereign of all things, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I take refuge in You from the evil of my soul and from the evil and shirk of the devil, and from committing wrong against my soul or bringing such upon another Muslim.’
    shirk: to associate others with Allah in those things which are specific to Him. This can occur in (1) belief, e.g. to believe that other than Allah has the power to benefit or harm, (2) speech, e.g. to swear by other than Allah and (3) action, e.g. to bow or prostrate to other than Allah.

(85)
    بِسـمِ اللهِ الذي لا يَضُـرُّ مَعَ اسمِـهِ شَيءٌ في الأرْضِ وَلا في السّمـاءِ وَهـوَ السّمـيعُ العَلـيم . (ثلاثاً)
    Bismil-lahil-lathee la yadurru maAAas-mihi shay-on fil-ardi wala fis-sama-i wahuwas-sameeAAul-AAaleem. (three times).
    ‘In the name of Allah with whose name nothing is harmed on earth nor in the heavens and He is The All-Seeing, The All-Knowing.’(three times)

(86)
    رَضيـتُ بِاللهِ رَبَّـاً وَبِالإسْلامِ ديـناً وَبِمُحَـمَّدٍ  نَبِيّـاً . (ثلاثاً)
    Radeetu billahi rabban wabil-islami deenan wabiMuhammadin  nabiyya. (three times)
    ‘I am pleased with Allah as a Lord, and Islam as a religion and Muhammad  as a Prophet.’(three times)

(87)
    سُبْحـانَ اللهِ وَبِحَمْـدِهِ عَدَدَ خَلْـقِه ، وَرِضـا نَفْسِـه ، وَزِنَـةَ عَـرْشِـه ، وَمِـدادَ كَلِمـاتِـه . (ثلاثاً)
    Subhanal-lahi wabihamdih, AAadada khalqihi warida nafsih, wazinata AAarshih, wamidada kalimatih.(three times).
    ‘How perfect Allah is and I praise Him by the number of His creation and His pleasure, and by the weight of His throne, and the ink of His words.’(three times)

(88)
    سُبْحـانَ اللهِ وَبِحَمْـدِهِ . (مائة مرة)
    Subhanal-lahi wabihamdih. (one hundred times)
    ‘How perfect Allah is and I praise Him.’(one hundred times)

(89)
    يا حَـيُّ يا قَيّـومُ بِـرَحْمَـتِكِ أَسْتَـغـيث ، أَصْلِـحْ لي شَـأْنـي كُلَّـه ، وَلا تَكِلـني إِلى نَفْـسي طَـرْفَةَ عَـين .
    Ya hayyu ya qayyoom, birahmatika astagheeth, aslih lee sha/nee kullah, wala takilnee ila nafsee tarfata AAayn.
    ‘O Ever Living, O Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all, by Your mercy I seek assistance, rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me to myself, even for the blink of an eye.’

(90)
    لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وحْـدَهُ لا شَـريكَ لهُ، لهُ المُـلْكُ ولهُ الحَمْـد، وهُوَ على كُلّ شَيءٍ قَدير . (مائة مرة)
    La ilaha illal-lah, wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shay-in qadeer. (one hundred times)
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise, and He is over all things omnipotent.’
    (one hundred times every day)

(91)
    أَصْبَـحْـنا وَأَصْبَـحْ المُـلكُ للهِ رَبِّ العـالَمـين ، اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أسْـأَلُـكَ خَـيْرَ هـذا الـيَوْم ، فَـتْحَهُ ، وَنَصْـرَهُ ، وَنـورَهُ وَبَـرَكَتَـهُ ، وَهُـداهُ ، وَأَعـوذُ بِـكَ مِـنْ شَـرِّ ما فـيهِ وَشَـرِّ ما بَعْـدَه .
    Asbahna wa-asbahal-mulku lillahi rabbil-AAalameen, allahumma innee as-aluka khayra hathal-yawm, fat-hahu, wanasrahu, wanoorahu, wabarakatahu, wahudahu, wa-aAAoothu bika min sharri ma feehi, washarri ma baAAdah.
    ‘We have reached the morning and at this very time all sovereignty belongs to Allah, Lord of the worlds. O Allah, I ask You for the good of this day, its triumphs and its victories, its light and its blessings and its guidance, and I take refuge in You from the evil of this day and the evil that follows it.’
    For the evening, the supplication is read as follows:
    أَمْسَيْـنا وَأَمْسـى المُـلكُ للهِ رَبِّ العـالَمـين ، اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أسْـأَلُـكَ خَـيْرَ هـذهِ اللَّـيْلَة ، فَتْحَهـا ، وَنَصْـرَهـا ، وَنـورَهـا وَبَـرَكَتَـهـا ، وَهُـداهـا ، وَأَعـوذُ بِـكَ مِـنْ شَـرِّ ما فـيهـاِ وَشَـرِّ ما بَعْـدَهـا .
    Amsayna wa-amsal-mulku lillahi rabbil-AAalameen, allahumma innee as-aluka khayra hathihil-laylah, fat-haha, wanasraha, wanooraha, wabarakataha, wahudaha, wa-aAAoothu bika min sharri ma feeha washarri ma baAAdaha.
    ‘We have reached the evening and at this very time all sovereignty belongs to Allah, Lord of the worlds. O Allah, I ask You for the good of tonight, its triumphs and its victories, its light and its blessings and its guidance, and I take refuge in You from the evil of tonight and the evil that follows it.’

(92)
    The messenger of Allah  said: ‘Whoever says in the morning:
    لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وحْـدَهُ لا شَريكَ لهُ، لهُ المُلكُ ولهُ الحَمْد، وهُوَ على كُلّ شَيءٍ قَـدير .
    La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulk, walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer.
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent.’
    …has indeed gained the reward of freeing a slave from the children of IsmaAAeel, and ten of his sins are wiped away and he is raised ten degrees, and he has found a safe retreat from the devil until evening. Similarly, if he says it at evening time, he will be protected until the morning.’

(93)
    أَصْـبَحْنا علـى فِطْـرَةِ الإسْلام ، وَعَلـى كَلِـمَةِ الإخْـلاص ، وَعلـى دينِ نَبِـيِّنا مُحَـمَّدٍ  وَعَاـى مِلَّـةِ أبينـا إِبْـراهيـمَ حَنيـفاً مُسْلِـماً وَمـا كـانَ مِنَ المُشـرِكيـن .
    Asbahna AAala fitratil-islam, waAAala kalimatil-ikhlas, waAAala deeni nabiyyina Muhammad  waAAala millati abeena Ibraheem, haneefan musliman wama kana minal-mushrikeen.
    ‘We rise upon the fitrah of Islam, and the word of pure faith, and upon the religion of our Prophet Muhammad  and the religion of our forefather Ibraheem, who was a Muslim and of true faith and was not of those who associate others with Allah.’
    fitrah: the religion of Islam, the way of Ibraheem .
    pure faith: the Shahada.
    Note: for the evening, one reads amsayna instead of asbahna.
    في المسـاء تُسْتَبْـدَل كلِمَـةُ أصْبَـحْنا بِكَلِمَـةِ أَمْسَـينا .
    (94)
    ‘AAabdullah Ibn Khubaib  said: ‘The Messenger of Allah  said to me ‘Recite!’ I replied ‘O Messenger of Allah, what shall I recite?’ he said ‘Recite:
     قُـلْ هُـوَ اللهُ أَحَـدٌ ….. [ الإِخْـلاصْ ]
    {Qul huwa Allahu ahad…} [Al-Ikhlas]
     قُـلْ أَعـوذُ بِرَبِّ الفَلَـقِ….. [ الفَلَـقْ ]
    {Qul aAAoothu birabbi alfalaq…..} [Al-Falaq]
     قُـلْ أَعـوذُ بِرَبِّ النّـاسِ…..[ الـنّاس ]
    {Qul aAAoothu birabbi alnnas…..} [An-Nas]

…in the evening and the morning three times for it will suffice you of all else.’

28. Remembrance before sleeping
    (95)
    ‘When retiring to his bed every night, the Prophet  would hold his palms together, spit (A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle) in them, recite the last three chapters (Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Nas) of the Quran and then wipe over his entire body as much as possible with his hands, beginning with his head and face and then all parts of the body, he would do this three times.’

(99)
    اللّهُـمَّ إِنَّـكَ خَلَـقْتَ نَفْسـي وَأَنْـتَ تَوَفّـاهـا لَكَ ممَـاتـها وَمَحْـياها ، إِنْ أَحْيَيْـتَها فاحْفَظْـها ، وَإِنْ أَمَتَّـها فَاغْفِـرْ لَـها . اللّهُـمَّ إِنَّـي أَسْـأَلُـكَ العـافِـيَة .
    Allahumma innaka khalaqta nafsee wa-anta tawaffaha, laka mamatuha wamahyaha in ahyaytaha fahfathha, wa-in amattaha faghfir laha. Allahumma innee as-alukal-AAafiyah.
    ‘O Allah, verily You have created my soul and You shall take it’s life, to You belongs it’s life and death. If You should keep my soul alive then protect it, and if You should take it’s life then forgive it. O Allah, I ask You to grant me good health.’

(100)
    The Prophet  would place his right hand under his cheek when about to sleep and supplicate:
    اللّهُـمَّ قِنـي عَذابَـكَ يَـوْمَ تَبْـعَثُ عِبـادَك . (ثلاثاً)
    Allahumma qinee AAathabaka yawma tabAAathu AAibadak. (three times).
    ‘O Allah, protect me from Your punishment on the day Your servants are resurrected.’ (three times)

(101)
    بِاسْـمِكَ اللّهُـمَّ أَمـوتُ وَأَحْـيا .
    Bismikal-lahumma amootu wa-ahya.
    ‘In Your name O Allah, I live and die.’

(102)
    ‘Shall I not direct you both (The Prophet  was addressing Ali and Fatimah-may Allah be pleased with them- when they approached him for a servant) to something better than a servant? When you go to bed say:
    Subhanal-lah. (thirty-three times) سُبْـحانَ الله (ثلاثاً وثلاثين)
    ‘How Perfect Allah is.’ (thirty-three times)
    Alhamdu lillah. (thirty-three times) الحمدُ لله (ثلاثاً وثلاثين)
    ‘All praise is for Allah.’ (thirty-three times)
    Allahu akbar. (thirty-four times) اللهُ أكْـبر (أربعاً وثلاثين)
    ‘Allah is the greatest.’ (thirty-four times)
    …for that is indeed better for you both than a servant.’

(103)
    اللّهُـمَّ رَبَّ السّمـواتِ السَّبْـعِ وَرَبَّ العَـرْشِ العَظـيم ، رَبَّنـا وَرَبَّ كُـلِّ شَـيء ، فالِـقَ الحَـبِّ وَالنَّـوى ، وَمُـنَزِّلَ التَّـوْراةِ وَالإنْجـيل ، والفُـرْقان ، أَعـوذُ بِـكَ مِن شَـرِّ كُـلِّ شَـيءٍ أَنْـتَ آخِـذٌ بِنـاصِـيَتِه . اللّهُـمَّ أَنْـتَ الأوَّلُ فَلَـيسَ قَبْـلَكَ شَيء ، وَأَنْـتَ الآخِـرُفَلَـيسَ بَعْـدَكَ شَيء ، وَأَنْـتَ الظّـاهِـرُفَلَـيْسَ فَـوْقَـكَ شَيء ، وَأَنْـتَ الْبـاطِـنُ فَلَـيْسَ دونَـكَ شَيء ، اقـْضِ عَنّـا الـدَّيْـنَ وَأَغْـنِنـا مِنَ الفَـقْر .
    Allahumma rabbas-samawatis-sabAA, warabbal-AAarshil-AAatheem, rabbana warabba kulli shay/, faliqal-habbi wannawa, wamunazzilat-tawra, wal-injeel, walfurqan, aAAoothu bika min sharri kulli shayin anta akhithun binasiyatih. Allahumma antal-awwal, falaysa qablaka shay/, wa-antal-akhir, falaysa baAAdaka shay/, wa-antath-thahir falaysa fawqaka shay/, waantal-batin, falaysa doonaka shay/, iqdi AAannad-dayna wa-aghnina minal-faqr.
    ‘O Allah, Lord of the seven heavens and the exalted throne, our Lord and Lord of all things, Splitter of the seed and the date stone, Revealer of the Tawrah, the Injeel and the Furqan, I take refuge in You from the evil of all things You shall seize by the forelock (i.e. You have total mastery over). O Allah, You are The First so there is nothing before You and You are The Last so there is nothing after You.You are Aththahir so there is nothing above You and You are Al-Batin so there is nothing closer than You.Settle our debt for us and spare us from poverty.’
    Tawrah: The book revealed to Moosa .
    Injeel: The book revealed to Easa .
    Furqan: One of the many names of the Quran, means: The Criterion which distinguishes between truth and falsehood.
    Aththahir: Indicates the greatness of His attributes and the insignificance of every single creation in respect to His greatness and Highness, for He is above all of His creation as regards His essence and attributes.
    Al-Batin: Indicates His awareness and knowledge of all secrets, of that which is in the hearts and the most intimate of things just as it indicates His closeness and nearness to all in a manner which befits His majesty.

(104)
    الـحَمْدُ للهِ الَّذي أَطْـعَمَنا وَسَقـانا، وَكَفـانا، وَآوانا، فَكَـمْ مِمَّـنْ لا كـافِيَ لَـهُ وَلا مُـؤْوي .
    Alhamdu lillahil-lathee atAAamana wasaqana, wakafana, wa-awana, fakam mimman la kafiya lahu wala mu/wee.
    ‘All praise is for Allah, Who fed us and gave us drink, and Who is sufficient for us and has sheltered us, for how many have none to suffice them or shelter them.’

(105)
    اللّهُـمَّ عالِـمَ الغَـيبِ وَالشّـهادةِ فاطِـرَ السّماواتِ وَالأرْضِ رَبَّ كُـلِّ شَـيءٍ وَمَليـكَه، أَشْهـدُ أَنْ لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ أَنْت، أَعـوذُ بِكَ مِن شَـرِّ نَفْسـي، وَمِن شَـرِّ الشَّيْـطانِ وَشِـرْكِه، وَأَنْ أَقْتَـرِفَ عَلـى نَفْسـي سوءاً أَوْ أَجُـرَّهُ إِلـى مُسْـلِم .
    Allahumma AAalimal-ghaybi washshahadah, fatiras-samawati wal-ard, rabba kulli shayin wamaleekah, ashhadu an la ilaha illa ant, aAAoothu bika min sharri nafsee wamin sharrish-shaytani washirkih, wa-an aqtarifa AAala nafsee soo-an aw ajurrahu ila muslim.
    ‘O Allah, Knower of the seen and the unseen, Creator of the heavens and the earth, Lord and Sovereign of all things I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I take refuge in You from the evil of my soul and from the evil and shirk of the devil, and from committing wrong against my soul or bringing such upon another Muslim.’
    shirk: to associate others with Allah in those things which are specific to Him. This can occur in (1) belief, e.g. to believe that other than Allah has the power to benefit or harm, (2) speech, e.g. to swear by other than Allah and (3) action, e.g. to bow or prostrate to other than Allah.

(106)
    ‘The Prophet  never used to sleep until he had recited Soorat As-Sajdah (chapter 32) and Soorat Al-Mulk (chapter 67).’

(107)
    ‘If you take to your bed, then perform ablution, lie on your right side and then supplicate:
    اللّهُـمَّ أَسْـلَمْتُ نَفْـسي إِلَـيْكَ، وَفَوَّضْـتُ أَمْـري إِلَـيْكَ، وَوَجَّـهْتُ وَجْـهي إِلَـيْكَ، وَأَلْـجَـاْتُ ظَهـري إِلَـيْكَ، رَغْبَـةً وَرَهْـبَةً إِلَـيْكَ، لا مَلْجَـأَ وَلا مَنْـجـا مِنْـكَ إِلاّ إِلَـيْكَ، آمَنْـتُ بِكِتـابِكَ الّـذي أَنْزَلْـتَ وَبِنَبِـيِّـكَ الّـذي أَرْسَلْـت .
    Allahumma aslamtu nafsee ilayk, wafawwadtu amree ilayk, wawajjahtu wajhee ilayk, wa-alja/tu thahree ilayk, raghbatan warahbatan ilayk, la maljaa wala manja minka illa ilayk, amantu bikitabikal-lathee anzalt, wabinabiyyikal-lathee arsalt.
    ‘O Allah, I submit my soul unto You, and I entrust my affair unto You, and I turn my face towards You, and I totally rely on You, in hope and fear of You.Verily there is no refuge nor safe haven from You except with You. I believe in Your Book which You have revealed and in Your Prophet whom You have sent.’
    …If you then die, you will die upon the fitrah.’

29. Supplication when turning over during the night
    (108)
    ‘AAa-isha رضي الله عنها narrated that the Messenger of Allah  used to say at night if he turned during sleep:
    لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ اللهُ الـواحِدُ القَهّـار ، رَبُّ السَّـمواتِ وَالأرْضِ وَما بَيْـنَهـما ، العَزيـزُ الغَـفّار.
    La ilaha illal-lahul-wahidul-qahhar, rabbus-samawati wama baynahuma, alAAazeezul-ghaffar.
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, The One, AL-Qahhar.Lord of the heavens and the Earth and all between them, The Exalted in Might, The Oft-Forgiving.’
    AL-Qahhar:The One Who has subdued all of creation and Whom all of creation are subservient to. All movements occur by His will.

30. Upon experiencing unrest, fear, apprehensiveness and the like during sleep
    (109)
    أَعـوذُبِكَلِمـاتِ اللّهِ التّـامّـاتِ مِن غَضَـبِهِ وَعِـقابِهِ ، وَشَـرِّ عِبـادِهِ وَمِنْ هَمَـزاتِ الشَّـياطينِ وَأَنْ يَحْضـرون.
    aAAoothu bikalimatil-lahit-tammat min ghadabih,waAAiqabih, washarri AAibadih, wamin hamazatish-shayateen, wa-an yahduroon.
    ‘I take refuge in the perfect words of Allah from His anger and punishment, and from the evil of His servants, and from the madness and appearance of devils.’

31. Upon seeing a good dream or a bad dream
    (110)
    ‘The righteous dream is from Allah and the bad dream is from the devil, so if anyone sees something which pleases him then he should only relate it to one whom he loves…’
    Summary of what to do upon having a bad dream:
    ■ Spit on your left three times
    Spit: A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle
    ■ Seek refuge in Allah from shaytan and the evil of what you saw
    ■ Do not relate it to anyone
    ■ Turn and sleep on the opposite side to which you were sleeping on previously.

(111)
    ■ Get up and pray if you so desire.

32. Qunoot Al-Witr
    *Al-Witr: Supplication made before or after bowing in the witr prayer
    (112)

(100)
    The Prophet  would place his right hand under his cheek when about to sleep and supplicate:
    اللّهُـمَّ قِنـي عَذابَـكَ يَـوْمَ تَبْـعَثُ عِبـادَك . (ثلاثاً)
    Allahumma qinee AAathabaka yawma tabAAathu AAibadak. (three times).
    ‘O Allah, protect me from Your punishment on the day Your servants are resurrected.’ (three times)

(101)
    بِاسْـمِكَ اللّهُـمَّ أَمـوتُ وَأَحْـيا .
    Bismikal-lahumma amootu wa-ahya.
    ‘In Your name O Allah, I live and die.’

(102)
    ‘Shall I not direct you both (The Prophet  was addressing Ali and Fatimah-may Allah be pleased with them- when they approached him for a servant) to something better than a servant? When you go to bed say:
    Subhanal-lah. (thirty-three times) سُبْـحانَ الله (ثلاثاً وثلاثين)
    ‘How Perfect Allah is.’ (thirty-three times)
    Alhamdu lillah. (thirty-three times) الحمدُ لله (ثلاثاً وثلاثين)
    ‘All praise is for Allah.’ (thirty-three times)
    Allahu akbar. (thirty-four times) اللهُ أكْـبر (أربعاً وثلاثين)
    ‘Allah is the greatest.’ (thirty-four times)
    …for that is indeed better for you both than a servant.’

(103)
    اللّهُـمَّ رَبَّ السّمـواتِ السَّبْـعِ وَرَبَّ العَـرْشِ العَظـيم ، رَبَّنـا وَرَبَّ كُـلِّ شَـيء ، فالِـقَ الحَـبِّ وَالنَّـوى ، وَمُـنَزِّلَ التَّـوْراةِ وَالإنْجـيل ، والفُـرْقان ، أَعـوذُ بِـكَ مِن شَـرِّ كُـلِّ شَـيءٍ أَنْـتَ آخِـذٌ بِنـاصِـيَتِه . اللّهُـمَّ أَنْـتَ الأوَّلُ فَلَـيسَ قَبْـلَكَ شَيء ، وَأَنْـتَ الآخِـرُفَلَـيسَ بَعْـدَكَ شَيء ، وَأَنْـتَ الظّـاهِـرُفَلَـيْسَ فَـوْقَـكَ شَيء ، وَأَنْـتَ الْبـاطِـنُ فَلَـيْسَ دونَـكَ شَيء ، اقـْضِ عَنّـا الـدَّيْـنَ وَأَغْـنِنـا مِنَ الفَـقْر .
    Allahumma rabbas-samawatis-sabAA, warabbal-AAarshil-AAatheem, rabbana warabba kulli shay/, faliqal-habbi wannawa, wamunazzilat-tawra, wal-injeel, walfurqan, aAAoothu bika min sharri kulli shayin anta akhithun binasiyatih. Allahumma antal-awwal, falaysa qablaka shay/, wa-antal-akhir, falaysa baAAdaka shay/, wa-antath-thahir falaysa fawqaka shay/, waantal-batin, falaysa doonaka shay/, iqdi AAannad-dayna wa-aghnina minal-faqr.
    ‘O Allah, Lord of the seven heavens and the exalted throne, our Lord and Lord of all things, Splitter of the seed and the date stone, Revealer of the Tawrah, the Injeel and the Furqan, I take refuge in You from the evil of all things You shall seize by the forelock (i.e. You have total mastery over). O Allah, You are The First so there is nothing before You and You are The Last so there is nothing after You.You are Aththahir so there is nothing above You and You are Al-Batin so there is nothing closer than You.Settle our debt for us and spare us from poverty.’
    Tawrah: The book revealed to Moosa .
    Injeel: The book revealed to Easa .
    Furqan: One of the many names of the Quran, means: The Criterion which distinguishes between truth and falsehood.
    Aththahir: Indicates the greatness of His attributes and the insignificance of every single creation in respect to His greatness and Highness, for He is above all of His creation as regards His essence and attributes.
    Al-Batin: Indicates His awareness and knowledge of all secrets, of that which is in the hearts and the most intimate of things just as it indicates His closeness and nearness to all in a manner which befits His majesty.

(104)
    الـحَمْدُ للهِ الَّذي أَطْـعَمَنا وَسَقـانا، وَكَفـانا، وَآوانا، فَكَـمْ مِمَّـنْ لا كـافِيَ لَـهُ وَلا مُـؤْوي .
    Alhamdu lillahil-lathee atAAamana wasaqana, wakafana, wa-awana, fakam mimman la kafiya lahu wala mu/wee.
    ‘All praise is for Allah, Who fed us and gave us drink, and Who is sufficient for us and has sheltered us, for how many have none to suffice them or shelter them.’

(105)
    اللّهُـمَّ عالِـمَ الغَـيبِ وَالشّـهادةِ فاطِـرَ السّماواتِ وَالأرْضِ رَبَّ كُـلِّ شَـيءٍ وَمَليـكَه، أَشْهـدُ أَنْ لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ أَنْت، أَعـوذُ بِكَ مِن شَـرِّ نَفْسـي، وَمِن شَـرِّ الشَّيْـطانِ وَشِـرْكِه، وَأَنْ أَقْتَـرِفَ عَلـى نَفْسـي سوءاً أَوْ أَجُـرَّهُ إِلـى مُسْـلِم .
    Allahumma AAalimal-ghaybi washshahadah, fatiras-samawati wal-ard, rabba kulli shayin wamaleekah, ashhadu an la ilaha illa ant, aAAoothu bika min sharri nafsee wamin sharrish-shaytani washirkih, wa-an aqtarifa AAala nafsee soo-an aw ajurrahu ila muslim.
    ‘O Allah, Knower of the seen and the unseen, Creator of the heavens and the earth, Lord and Sovereign of all things I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I take refuge in You from the evil of my soul and from the evil and shirk of the devil, and from committing wrong against my soul or bringing such upon another Muslim.’

(106)
    ‘The Prophet  never used to sleep until he had recited Soorat As-Sajdah (chapter 32) and Soorat Al-Mulk (chapter 67).’

(107)
    ‘If you take to your bed, then perform ablution, lie on your right side and then supplicate:
    اللّهُـمَّ أَسْـلَمْتُ نَفْـسي إِلَـيْكَ، وَفَوَّضْـتُ أَمْـري إِلَـيْكَ، وَوَجَّـهْتُ وَجْـهي إِلَـيْكَ، وَأَلْـجَـاْتُ ظَهـري إِلَـيْكَ، رَغْبَـةً وَرَهْـبَةً إِلَـيْكَ، لا مَلْجَـأَ وَلا مَنْـجـا مِنْـكَ إِلاّ إِلَـيْكَ، آمَنْـتُ بِكِتـابِكَ الّـذي أَنْزَلْـتَ وَبِنَبِـيِّـكَ الّـذي أَرْسَلْـت .
    Allahumma aslamtu nafsee ilayk, wafawwadtu amree ilayk, wawajjahtu wajhee ilayk, wa-alja/tu thahree ilayk, raghbatan warahbatan ilayk, la maljaa wala manja minka illa ilayk, amantu bikitabikal-lathee anzalt, wabinabiyyikal-lathee arsalt.
    ‘O Allah, I submit my soul unto You, and I entrust my affair unto You, and I turn my face towards You, and I totally rely on You, in hope and fear of You.Verily there is no refuge nor safe haven from You except with You. I believe in Your Book which You have revealed and in Your Prophet whom You have sent.’
    …If you then die, you will die upon the fitrah.’

29. Supplication when turning over during the night
    (108)
    ‘AAa-isha رضي الله عنها narrated that the Messenger of Allah  used to say at night if he turned during sleep:
    لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ اللهُ الـواحِدُ القَهّـار ، رَبُّ السَّـمواتِ وَالأرْضِ وَما بَيْـنَهـما ، العَزيـزُ الغَـفّار.
    La ilaha illal-lahul-wahidul-qahhar, rabbus-samawati wama baynahuma, alAAazeezul-ghaffar.
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, The One, AL-Qahhar.Lord of the heavens and the Earth and all between them, The Exalted in Might, The Oft-Forgiving.’
    AL-Qahhar:The One Who has subdued all of creation and Whom all of creation are subservient to. All movements occur by His will.

30. Upon experiencing unrest, fear, apprehensiveness and the like during sleep
    (109)
    أَعـوذُبِكَلِمـاتِ اللّهِ التّـامّـاتِ مِن غَضَـبِهِ وَعِـقابِهِ ، وَشَـرِّ عِبـادِهِ وَمِنْ هَمَـزاتِ الشَّـياطينِ وَأَنْ يَحْضـرون.
    aAAoothu bikalimatil-lahit-tammat min ghadabih,waAAiqabih, washarri AAibadih, wamin hamazatish-shayateen, wa-an yahduroon.
    ‘I take refuge in the perfect words of Allah from His anger and punishment, and from the evil of His servants, and from the madness and appearance of devils.’

31. Upon seeing a good dream or a bad dream
    (110)
    ‘The righteous dream is from Allah and the bad dream is from the devil, so if anyone sees something which pleases him then he should only relate it to one whom he loves…’
    Summary of what to do upon having a bad dream:
    ■ Spit on your left three times
    Spit: A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle
    ■ Seek refuge in Allah from shaytan and the evil of what you saw
    ■ Do not relate it to anyone
    ■ Turn and sleep on the opposite side to which you were sleeping on previously.

(111)
    ■ Get up and pray if you so desire.

32. Qunoot Al-Witr
    *Al-Witr: Supplication made before or after bowing in the witr prayer
    (112)

واللهُ أَكْبَرُ.
    ["]Subhanal-lah, walhamdu lillah, wala ilaha illal-lah, wallahu akbar.
    ‘ How perfect Allah is, all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah and Allah is the greatest.’
    ….it does not matter which of them you start with.’
    (257)
    SaAAd Ibn Abee Waqqas  narrated that a man came to the Messenger of Allah  and said to him: ‘Teach me something which I should say?’ He said: ‘Say:
    لَا إِلهَ إِلَّا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، اللهُ أَكْبَرُ كَبيراَ والْحَمْدُ للهِ كَثيراً، سُبْحَانَ اللهِ رَبِّ العَالَمينَ، لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلّا باللهِ العَزيزِ الْحَكِيمِ.
    La ilaha illal-lah, wahdahu la shareeka lah, Allahu akbaru kabeera, walhamdu lillahi katheera, subhanal-lahi rabbil-AAalameen, la hawla wala quwwata illa billahil-AAazeezil-hakeem.
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone without partener. Allah is most great and much praise is for Allah. How perfect Allah is, Lord of the worlds. There is no might nor power except with Allah, The Exalted in might, The Wise.’
    …the man then said: ‘These are for my Lord, and what is for me?’ He  replied:
    ‘Say:
    اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي، وارْحَمْنِي، واهْدِنِي، وارْزُقْنِي.
    Allahummagh-fir lee, warhamnee, wahdinee, warzuqnee.
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me and grant me sustenance.’
    (258)
    Tariq Al-AshjaAAee  said: ‘When someone would embrace Islam, the Prophet  would teach him how to perform prayer and then order him to supplicate with the following words:
    اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرِ لِي، وارْحَمْنِي، واهْدِنِي، وعَافِنِي وارْزُقْنِي.
    Allahummagh-fir lee, warhamnee, wahdinee, waAAafinee warzuqnee.
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    (259)
    Jabir Ibn ‘AAabdullah  related that the Messenger of Allah  said: ‘Verily, the best supplication is:
    الْحَمْدُ للهِ.
    Alhamdu lillah
    ‘All praise is for Allah.’
    …and indeed, the best form of remembrance is:
    لَا إِلَه إِلَّا اللهُ.
    La ilaha illal-lah.
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.’

(260)
    ‘The everlasting righteous deeds:
    سُبْحَانَ اللهِ، والْحَمْدُ للهِ، لَا إِلَهَ إَلَّا اللهُ واللهُ أَكْبَرُ وَلَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إلَّا باللهِ.
    Subhanal-lah, walhamdu lillah, la ilaha illal-lah, wallahu akbar, wala hawla wala quwwata illa billah.
    ‘How perfect Allah is, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, and Allah is the greatest. There is no might nor power except with Allah.’[/COLOR][/LEFT]

248)
    ‘Whoever says:
    سُبْحَانَ اللهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ. (مائة مرة في اليوم)
    Subhanal-lahi wabihamdih. (one hundred times daily)
    ‘How perfect Allah is and I praise Him.’
    …a hundred times during the day, his sins are wiped away, even if they are like the foam of the sea.’
    (249)
    Abu Hurayrah  reported that the Messenger of Allah  said: ‘Whoever says at morning and evening time:
    سُبْحَانَ اللهِ وبِحَمْدِهِ (حين يصبح وحين يمسي)
    Subhanal-lahi wabihamdih.(at morning & evening time)
    ‘How perfect Allah is and I praise Him.’
    …one hundred times, none shall come on the Day of Resurrection with anything better except someone who has said the same or even more.’
    morning: after prayer until the sunrises, evening: after AAasr prayer until the sunsets, however some scholars say: after the sunsets and onwards.
    (250)
    Aboo Ayyoob Al-Ansaree  related that The Prophet  said: ‘Whoever says:
    لَا إِلهَ إِلَّا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، لَهُ المُلْكُ وَلَهُ الحَمْدُ وهُوَ عَلى كُلِّ شَيءٍ قَديرٌ.
    La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer.
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partener. To Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent.’
    …..ten times is like one who has freed four souls from among the children of IsmaAAeel.’
    (251)
    Aboo Hurayrah  reported that the Messenger of Allah  said:’(There are) Two words, (which are ) light on the tongue, heavy on the Scale and beloved to The Most Gracious:
    سُبْحانَ اللهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ وسُبْحَانَ اللهِ العَظِيمِ.
    Subhanal-lahi wabihamdih, wasubhanal-lahil-AAatheem.
    ‘ How perfect Allah is and I praise Him. How perfect Allah is, The Supreme.’
    (252)
    Aboo Hurayrah  reported that the Messenger of Allah  said: ‘Saying:
    سُبْحَانَ اللهِ، والحَمْدُ للهِ، لَا إِلَهَ إلَّا اللهُ واللهُ أَكْبَرُ.
    Subhanal-lah, walhamdu lillah, la ilaha illal-lah wallahu akbar.
    ‘ How perfect Allah is, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, and Allah is the greatest.’
    ….. is more beloved to me than everything the sun has risen over.’
    (253)
    Sa’d  said: ‘We were sitting with the Messenger of Allah , and he said: ‘Are any of you unable to gain a thousand good deeds each day?’ Somebody then asked him  : How does one achieve a thousand good deeds? He replied: ‘He should say:
    سُبْحَانَ اللهِ.
    Subhanal-lah.
    ‘How perfect Allah is.’
    ….one hundred times, for a thousand good deeds are recorded for him or a thousand bad deeds are wiped away.’
    (254)
    Jabbir  related that the Prophet  said: ‘Whoever says:
    سُبْحَانَ اللهِ العَظِيمِ وبِحَمْدِهِ.
    Subhanal-lahil-AAatheemi wabihamdih.
    ‘ How perfect Allah is . The Supreme, and I praise Him.’
    …..a palm tree is planted for him in paradise.’
    (255)
    ‘AAabdullah Ibn Qays  related that the Prophet  said to him: ‘ O ‘AAabdullah Ibn Qays, shall I not inform you of a treasure from the treasures of paradise?’ He  then said: ‘Say:
    لَا حَوٍلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا باللهِ.
    La hawla wala quwwata illa billah.
    ‘There is no might nor power except with Allah.’
    (256)
    ‘ the most beloved words to Allah are four:
    سُبْحَانَ اللهِ، والحَمْدُ للهِ، ولَا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللهُ
    129.How the prophet  made tasbeeh
    Tasbeeh, it means here, to say:
    Subhanal-lah, alhamdu lillah, Allahu akbar.
    (261)
    ‘AAabdullah Ibn AAamr  said: ’I saw the prophet  make tasbeeh with his right hand.’

O Allah, send peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhammad,
    his companions, and his family and all those who follow them in
    righteousness till the Day of Reckoning.
    Ameen.

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته
    جزاك الله خيرا على الموضوع
    لكنك لم تذكر المصدر لنشره للذين لا يعرفون العربية
    والسلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته
    attachment

f-dnemark

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter