الصفحة رقم 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 20 من 34

المواضيع: "valkyrie Profile" Psx English

Thumbs down "valkyrie Profile" Psx English

MedoBasha again ^_^ ... This time it's Valkyrie Profile From PSX ... it's one of the BEST RPGs you'll ever play due to it's NEW battle system biggrin I won't speak much ... just try it :P

logo
    vp-001vp-003
    vp-007vp-012
    vp-014vp-018
    vp-034vp-049
    vp-054vp-055
    vp-060vp-059
    vp-062vp-069
    vp-068vp-074
    vp-075vp-081
    vp-084vp-095
    vp-113vp-113

[/B][/I]

2. ...

شكــراً لك أخوي على المــوضوع ..

لكــن أرجــوا الإنتباة لمكــانه الصحيحsmile

ينقـــل لألبوم صور الميجــا جيـــم ..

عفوا Anita لكن مكانه الصحيح مع الالعاب لاني حاطط ملف للعبة ^_^ ومعتقدش واحد عايز يحمل لعبة هيدخل على البوم صور ميجا جيم ^_^ biggrin واللي تشوفيه حضرتك يعني p:
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » MedoBasha في يوم » 20-03-2006 عند الساعة » 10:58

لـــك الي تبغــى إذا كنت مصر gooood
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » Rama Primavera في يوم » 20-03-2006 عند الساعة » 19:49

مكررة ^^

اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » Rama Primavera في يوم » 20-03-2006 عند الساعة » 19:39

أوكــsmile أجدد شكري لك على الموضوع smile
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » Rama Primavera في يوم » 20-03-2006 عند الساعة » 19:50

أنا أصلآ مش فاهم ليش أصلآ راح لألبوم صور من الأول
    attachment

بس اللعبه تورنت

الي يعرف يستخدم التورنت او يعرف وين القى البرنامج يقول لي

Cloud take this
    Download Bit Comet from there ... and open the torrent file with it ... that's all .. if u face problems using it msg me

yahya_no_1gamer: have you finished downloading the game ?! Did u know you can download the first CD first and keep playing till the second CD is finished ?! ^_^ biggrin

MedoBasha

انا ما افهم الا قليل بالانجليزي تكلمي عربي اسرع واسهل

Cloud افتح الوصلة دي هتلاقي فيها برنامج للتورنت bit Comet ... افتح ملف الترورنت بيه واختار المكان اللي هتنزل فيه الملف اللي تحتويه التورنت بس ... واذا لقيت مشاكل قولي ^_^ :]

OMg,I finally fished then I find Alcohol broken,do you have a free Alcohol so I can play it on my PS2.
    ermm ermm ermm
    ok ok I will just have to play it aon the ePSXe after my middtrems,maybe I will post next week and tell you how what I think,but is the game long like the final fantasy games,or short like Fire Emblem.

you'd BETTER play it on epsxe yehya cuz of its advantages and might close the game the first half an hour of play because of the very long story introduction with a very short only lonely battle biggrin ... but then !!! the real work is gonna begin biggrin ... the game is long but not very long like final fantasy, FF is TOO long ... this game's length is just fine .. there's also the bonus ultimate challenge after you finish the game biggrin ... but you WILL ENJOY THE VERY WOUNDERFUL battle system I promise biggrin .. you better begin playing it after the exams cuz u will be addicted :P ... oh just a VERY IMPORTANT CAUTION:
    DON'T BE HASTY AND LEVEL UP ALOT IN THE BEGENNING OF THE GAME
    Why? ... cuz you will gain accessories which will give you bonus 100 HP and bonus 10 Skil point as I remember with each level up ... so every level up without these accessories is a waste of 10 SP and 100 HP ... okay?! NOTE: (IN THIS GAME THE PLAYER'S HP CAN GO FAR BEYOND 9999 biggrin ... SAME FOR THE ATTACK DAMAGE biggrin) ... have fun yehya wink biggrin
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » MedoBasha في يوم » 25-03-2006 عند الساعة » 12:11

cool hey I can always use the Gameshark,lool,but my HP goes beyond 9999 WOW,I love new kinds of RPG games,that don't copy everything that was done,and the reason am going playing it it becuase of him:

attachment

he looks like Guttsgooood biggrin

He's my best character ! ... u obtain him in the very beginning in the game but he's really the strongest charracter in my opinion ... I made his HP around 89000 I guess biggrin ... hurry dude biggrin

الصفحة رقم 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter