the best of a man on-the-face-of-earth ever.
All praise is due to Allah alone. May Allah's peace and blessings be unto His slave-servant Mohammed and unto all his brethren prophets and messengers of Allah, and unto all their followers to the Day of Judgment, amen.

I call upon all people,
to read the noble biography of the honorable Prophet and Messenger of Allah, the Almighty.
the best biography of a man on-the-face-of-earth ever.
He is the perfect man, the perfect leader, the perfect teacher, the perfect human being, the perfect father and the perfect all-in-all man.

The following is a list of fair and impartial contemporary scholars' testimonies about Mohammed:

Fair contemporary celebrities, upon reviewing and reading the biography of Allah's Messenger SAAW fully admitted his honor, nobility and leadership. The following are dome of their testimonies:
1. Mahatma Gandhi, in an interview with Young India Newspaper, said, 'I wanted to know the characteristics of the man who possesses the hears of millions of people, without any doubt. I became fully convinced that the sword was not the mean by which Islam gain it positions and grounds. It was rather the simplicity of the Prophet, his truthfulness, promptness, dedication, and devotion to his companions and followers, besides his unmatched courage and his unparalleled trust and confidence in His Lord; Allah, the Almighty, in addition to his full belief in his Mission and Message of Islam.
These matters were the qualities and descriptions that paved the way and eased the difficulties, and not the sword. After completing the second volume of the biography of Mohammed, I felt sorry that there wan not enough materials to learn more about his life.'

2. Professor Rama Chrishna Raw, in his book entitled, 'Mohammed, the Prophet', says: 'We can not know the entire personality of Mohammed, but all what I can present of his life is fantastic scenes…
There are thousands of sites on the net that easily testify to that and support this fact.
The following sites are some examples:

1) http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/archive...no=1&thelang=E
2) http://www.islamonline.net/English/I...rticle01.shtml

I ask Allah, the Almighty to bless and accept this humble effort defending Allah's Messenger SAAW.
I pray that it would beneficial to all parties concerned.
I pray Allah, the Almighty that He would accept and reward and enable me to be in the close company of Allah's Messenger SAAW on the Day of Judgment

May Allah's peace and blessings be unto his slave-servant Mohammed so long as the day and the night rotate and so long as people all over the world mention him.
We trust our Lord, Allah, the Almighty with all of our affairs