الصفحة رقم 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 20 من 57

المواضيع: Japanese Anime Secret Games

Talking Japanese Anime Secret Games

Okay! Salamo 3aleikom every body :P you have a new egyption EFFECTIVE member here who will be a source of very rare games NOT many know about smile ... ento 3arfeen tab3an fy al3ab kteer 3ashet w endafanet men 3'er mata5od forset.ha especially some RPG ANIME games, wo ana ensha2allah ha3teber nafsy mas2ool 3an e7ya2 these games in our arabian world devious now as a start:
    Any one saw any of these games in the screenshots? :P

2. ...

No I didn't,but you know there are reasons why these games do not come to the USA or even in the arabian world, like ghost in shell didn't come beause it was full of hentai,so thats why these games don't come to the arabian world .
    attachment

ya I know some japanes games from saturn & sony1

and I have them...all

downlaoded from torrent
    54392f495f4f55a9ee287e95ea45f8bb

صح

معظم هذه الالعاب لم تنتشر لانه فيها اشياء غير اخلاقية و صور هنتاي كثيرة, لذلك هي منتشرة فقط في اليابان.

طيب انا عندي لعبة رووووووووووعة و ما فيها اي شي غلط, و انهيتها 20 مرة و مملتش منها
    اسمها Vanguard Bandits
    حد يعرفها ؟

و هذه بعض الصور ليها
    attachment
    لعبة rpg روووعة لمن يريد الاشترال الرجاء اضغط هنا...
    AMV لfruit basket من اخراجي و برابط جديد (انظر مشاركة رقم 10) ... ارجو انه ينال اعجابكم ^_^
    http://www.mexat.com/vb/showthread.php?t=168515
    آخر رسوماتي,,, ارجو ان تنال اعجابكم

رائع OKay :)

Scorpy_Akram: lol enta btefham moot 3ala fekra :P I LOVE VANGUARD BANDITS biggrin 5allastaha tab3an kaza marra 3ashan a5od kol el nehayat ... 5adt kol el 7arakat ? :P le3ebt be Zelwarn? :P ... loool very nice to find people who like these games anyway.

ultemed15red: Great! that's what um talking about ! Torrents ... we can start sharing Anime Game torrents here if u guys like smile ... I have TONS OFF :P and I mean it, So anyone like to post his list here? I'll post mine soon smile

yahya_no_1gamer : Good Guessing smile fe3lan al3ab kteer had Hentai Scenes inside, but maybe we can share the ones which doesn't have smile ...
    You Guys accept?! ... Okay first lemme post my list here! then I'll post the games each in a new thread due to yr requests ?! okay ?! ... Now wait for the edit of this post smilegooood
    These games are
    EITHEA
    FARLANDSAGA
    RUROUNI KENSHIN RPG !!!! SAMURAI-X RPG
    SAIYUKI TACTICS
    SAMURAI SHODOWN RPG ... also named SAMURAI SPIRITS RPG
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » MedoBasha في يوم » 15-03-2006 عند الساعة » 12:51

OOOoooh eek , i finished it a lot of times but i never played with Zulwarn.
    tell me how u got it.
    please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

Kman ana 7attamt el-rakam el-kyasy fe al-7arakat
    i got the last move of the Ultragunner in the next level when u first take it.
    also i got all the moves of all players,i played with the TICTAC, and i finished all the endings
    but i never knew i could play with the Zulwarn.
    sounds interesting rolleyes

anywayz, i want a game that looks like Vanguard Bandits
    i mean something Tactical and RPG
    bye
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » Scorpy_Akram في يوم » 15-03-2006 عند الساعة » 20:29

yahya_no_1gamer: okay u mean I shall uplaod it don't you?! :P ... hmmmmmmmm okay okay but um telling you it'll be slow, I'll be the torrent only seeder, cuz I downloaded it from ed2k using eMule ... Samurai Spirits RPG is WORTH playing, dunno why I like it but I like any Samurai RPG :P .... so what do u choose?! download it yrself from ed2k?! or uplaod it from me using torrents?

Scorpy_Akram: I like you dude :P ... yr same as me bardo :P ... I could even get the passive skill "second attack" before having Ultragunner ^_^ howeva ... if you haven't got Zulwarn ... that means you haven't got all endings ... there are three possible endings depending on which story you walk (elly bet7addedhom be el e5teyarat some times) ... the KINGDOM, RUIN and EMPIRE branshes ... el nehaya el 3adeya (when you keep choosing the first choice) heya el Kingdom, the others depend on which choices you choose, you get Zulwarn in the Ruin Branch ...
    To get in the Ruin Branch choose the choices listed below when yr asked:

CHAPTER 1: IN THE BATTLE FIELD ....
    [1]Who are you?! [ask them with an attitude]
    [2]Do you fight for the empire? [ask them in a nice way]
    CHOOSE ANY THING IT WON'T MAKE DIFFERENCE

CHAPTER 3:
    [1]We must attend to Kamorge! [Kingdom branch/Ruin branch]
    [2]I shall find that murderer! [Empire branch]
    SO CHOOSE THE FIRST CHOICE

CHAPTER 4:
    [1]I understand [cool down your anger]
    [2]I don't care [be a hard headed guy]
    CHOOSE ANY THING

CHAPTER 5:
    1# ANSWER :
    [1]Actually, Zeira, I'll meet with him. [talk to the messenger]
    [2]............. [say nothing]
    2# ANSWER:
    [1]Yes. Tell him I will depart soon. [agree to meet Radcot]
    [2]I'm afraid not. [disagree]

1# ANSWER 2# ANSWER CONTINUE MISSION
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    answer 1 1 Chapter 6 [A] : Radcot's Trap
    answer 1 2 Chapter 6 [B] : The Muspel Army
    CHOOSE TO WALK THROUGH Radcot's Trap ... in other words CHOOSE THE FIRST CHOICE IN THE TWO QUESTIONS.

CHAPTER 6[A]: RADCOT'S TRAP:
    [1] Stop worrying, Galvas! We'll be fine! [be cool and relax]
    [2] If Radcot attacks, he's a fool [Overestimate your skill]
    CHOOSE ANYTHING

CHAPTER 8[A]: GANLON'S BETRAYAL
    [1] I intend to end the war. [Kingdom branch]
    [2] I will conquer the Continent! [Ruin branch]
    SO CHOOSE THE SECOND

CHAPTER 8[B]: RADCOT'S ATTACK ( IF YOU MISSED THE CHOICES EARLIER AND ENDED UP HERE)
    [1] I intend to end the war. [Kingdom branch]
    [2] I will conquer the Continent! [Ruin branch]
    CHOOSE THE SECOND

.... BASSSSSSSSSSSS we continue till the end of the game and .... and .... AND .................
    AND YOU WILL NOT PLAY WITH ZULWARN :P ....Puck ( The mechanic ) will come using Zulwarn on the Last stage (Level20) and you won't be able to control him :P:P:P:P ... he'll be an NPC (not playable character) :P ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .... SURPRISE MESH KEDA biggrin (H) ... yalla at least you knew a new ending :P:P:P .... I'll attach the FAQ Files
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » MedoBasha في يوم » 15-03-2006 عند الساعة » 23:05

Scorpy_Akram: I like you dude :P ... yr same as me bardo :P
    Thnx redface .... me too, bcz this is the first time i see a Vanguard fan like me.

eek
    i finished this end, i thought i could play with the Zulwarn myself, i'm dissapointed ermm
    anyway, it is a great game, and i really love it.
    biggrin and thnx for the FAQ

Talking

LOOOOL :P sorry I didn't mean to disappoint you biggrin ... by the way ... I like Ultragunner more than the other Legendary ATTACK ... (I don't really remember its name:P) ... I remember it's secret move (Tidal Wave) wasn't very strong :S ... loool okay ... Scorpy wait for my next hot posts smile .. I have things you'll like :P

Torrent is fine,but are you sure its good because the SAMURAI SPIRITS games suck for me,I only wana see how is the story in and RPG game.

ايوة انا اعرف لعبة فان جارد بانديتس و هي لعبة جميلة و انا اشتريتها بالصدفة من محل مغمور وانا في السعودية و هي لعبة رائعة خصوصاً لو شغلت معها الجيم شارك

الساحر: thanks for yr reply smile .. nice of you to read such subjects
    AHMED_RYU: VANGUARD is very famous by the way smile .. try aiming for RARER ones biggrin

هناك كمان لعبة Star Ocean
    هذه كانت حبي الاول على PS1
    و لم ارى احدا يعرف عنها شيئا

هناك جزء لها على الPS 2 و اعتقد انه مشهور
    بس انا حبيت الجزء الاول اكتر مع انه الجرافيك فيه اوحش من الثاني
    قريبا حضع بعض الصور لها

أفا عليك بس Scorpy_Akram smile طول عمرك بتفهم biggrin Star Ocean: The Second Story... I didn't finish it don't know why I stopped but I liked it so much ... especially the Arena ofcourse smile .. it ROCKED smile
    logo
    art-celineart-dias
    art-operaart-crawd
    so2-10so2-11
    so2-12so2-14
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » MedoBasha في يوم » 18-03-2006 عند الساعة » 16:58

ههههه biggrin

انا كنت بموووووووووووووووت في اللعبة دي ايام ما كان عندي الPS1
    بس دلوقت نسيت معظمها, الا الشخصيات طبعا
    و كمان انا انهيتها ثلاث مرات, مع انها طويلة جدا.
    بس اتحدى حد في العالم ده كله يخلص الكهف السري الاخير.

افضل شخصيات عندي كانت اشتون و كلاود و سيرين
    كمان اخذت هجمة اشتون الاخيرة tri_ace

اللعبة روعة, مهما قعدت احكي مش حخلص

كمان شفت الانيمي بتاعها ؟ Star Ocean EX
    الصراحة الانيمي كان فاشل و مضيع نص القصة الحقيقية
    لم يعطي القصة حقها
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » Scorpy_Akram في يوم » 18-03-2006 عند الساعة » 17:17

Scorpy you ROCK ... I also learned the last move :P ... we a7la 7aga lamma te2ta3 e lattack el 3adeya be skill ... WOW I feel like um in a capcom fighting game biggrin ... about the Last Dungeon I haven't finished the game smile but I can finish the last dungeon um sure biggrin ... oh by the way Scorpy ... lesa btel3ab PS1? ... I still play PS1 but on pc with the Emulator EPSXE 1.6 ... it's great really biggrin ... leeh?! le2eno momken asarra3 el le3ba ... wo bettaly asarra3 el loading :P ... and I can save any time (dy meeza fy el emulator) ... we be keda momken a5allas ay Last Dungeon :P ... loool I know it may be considered cheeting bas it's still SO MUCH FUN biggrin

الصفحة رقم 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter