الصفحة رقم 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
مشاهدة النتائج 1 الى 20 من 57

المواضيع: Saint Seiya: The Hades

Saint Seiya: The Hades

SAINT SEIYA: THE HADES

===============
    INTRODUCTION:
    ===============

Hi there everybody, how are you doing!? hope you are fine... I've decided this time to post a thread about Saint Seiya, as we all know Saint Seiya is one of the most popular animes around the world... Saint Seiya The Hades saga is the best saga in entire Saint Seiya History, the OAV contains 13 episodes for Sancutry chapter then there will be more episodes for the Hades world (Underworld) chapter but yet nothing confirmed... Well I saw the 13 OVAs and what I can say... Well it's just the greatest OVA I've ever seen, I am not saying it because it's Saint Seiya but because it's really a very good show really... Saint Seiya started out in 1986 as a manga by Masami Kurumada and published in Shonen Jump, and have been reprinted in book form by Shonen as well. In October of 1986 Saint Seiya showed up on Japanese TV as an animated series produced by Toei Doga... Also Kuramada published the Saint Seiya Hades Manga as well but now after years of waiting and waiting, Now they finally animated this great manga and brought as the OVA Saint Seiya Hades: Chapter Sanctuary in 13 OVAs, that was really just like a dream to Saint Seiya's fans but luckily they animated the Hades Manga... well guys I wanna say that I took some informations from some French, Italian, English, Spanish's web sites related to Saint Seiya so thanks refers to them, also thanks refers to Silver Dragon for the characters story I learned their story and edited or took some words from here and there to collect the characters' story and proiles... You can find alot of informations about Saint Seiya in many Saint Seiya's sites but sadly most of the sites are not in english, mostly are French, anyway I would like to thanks them for their help because I knew more about Saint Seiya so thanks... So now let's get going...

============
    REVIEW:
    ============

The story: 10/10
    The characters: 10/10
    The Animation: 10/10
    The musics: 10/10
    Voice Cast: 10/10
    Style: 10/10
    Overall: 10/10

THE STORY:
    Well some of you may don't like the story if they don't like the deep stories, I mean Saint Seiya have a really very big and deep story, the story based on Greeks legends and other places, about temples, saints and their lords...etc I know this sometime might be boring but yet the story is very deep and very cool at the same time, if you watched Saint Seiya before you will notice the different between the Hades saga and the other sagas of Saint Seiya, since the story is about ressurection, going to underworld facing monsters or group fighters, helping each others, betrayers...etc Fighting for future of the world as everybody thinks, but yet it's not only this, it's deeper than this, I can't say anything more since they didn't released the ova's but I have been reading the manga since years, and the manga story and the OVA are the same, and I guess it's the best... The story is about the ressurection of Hades the king of the underworld along with his armies, who want to kill the queen Athena to get rid of her and to become the only leader in the universe, so the warriors have to do something to help her and defend her even if it costs them their own lives so that's the beginning of the biggest story... Also reviving some of the of the dead saints like the Gold Saints, Saga, Camus, Shura and Shion along with the Silver Saints just like Misty, Argol...etc I guess the story is new since you really don't know who is the bad one and who is the good one if you don't know the old story it will be pretty hard to understand just like me when I first saw it... I mean sometimes you see the bad guys are killing and doing bad things then at the other hand you see them that they are sad for killing and for losing their old friends from the old saga...etc also the good ones are fighting the good ones just for unknown reasons just like helping, training them and things like this... I really have nothing else to say and I can't say anything more but as for me The Hades saga is the best saga and you have to watch this part of Saint Seiya because you will be amazed for sure, and the story is very cool and I like it more than anything else, kinda like Nightwarriors stories, there are fighters who fight for themselves, fighters who fights for justice some for evils and some for their friends, you will see fighters who likes like angels, demons...etc I am sure many of you gonna like the story...

THE CHARACTERS:
    As we all know Saint Seiya have alot of characters, more than 50 characters, and more than 15 main characters... There are alot of groups and each group have at least one or more cool fighter, Saint Seiya features all type of characters, the emotinal, the serious, the funny and even the bad ones as well... In respect to other animes but still I guess I can't find any anime that have cool characters like the characters in Saint Seiya's series... As for me I would like to give it a full rate for the characters since they have my favorite type of character of all time just like Saga, if you saw it from the beginning I am sure you will like this guy too, he is kinda a sad character and that's my type of character who is always cold, sad, strong and also sometimes you see him fighting for evils, sometimes for justice and sometimes for himself, there are many characters like Saga in the series, we also have Kanon, his twin brother, once were a servent of Posiedon and now a saint of Athena's saints and fights for the justice, he also have very great moves, and most of all the Hades Saga features and shows the great Wyvern Radamanthus, he is one of my favorite character too and I always wished to see him in an anime type while I was reading the manga because these are the ones who I always wish to see in animes... There are many other cool characters such as Hypnos, Thanatos, Shaka, Milo, Shiryu, Ikki...etc I can't name all of them because there are too much and I like almost everyone of them, even the heroes are pretty cool unlike other animes, I admit I usually like the villains but in this great series I also like the heroes too, I can name some of them like the Dragon Shiryu or Pheonix Ikki along with the gold heroes just like Mu, Aioria, Aioros...etc The best thing that Saint Seiya have groups, just like Golden Saint Group which have characters of themselves, Silver Saints, Bronze Saints, Steel Saints, Specters...etc you will also amaze after watching their great cloths, such an amazing designs on the characters, also don't forget that each character have his own speciality and have elements such as Wind element, Sun Element, Dark Element, Fire, water...etc Also the main villain have alot of great servents and he is a pretty cool villain, his name is Hades of course... Just see their stories and I am sure you are going to like these amazing characters... I know some of you might say if there are girls or not! Well they also have female fighters like Marin and Shina, also some villain females and Saori (Athena) is a female too, so both of girls and boys gonna like Saint Seiya's characters oh yeah not to forget that there is also old ones and kids just like Kiki, Master Dokho... You all find all type of characters that's why I like the series... I have nothing else to say but Saint Seiya features the best characters...

THE ANIMATION:
    Saint Seiya The Hades chapter has the coolest animation I've ever seen in animes, I know there are other animes have cool animation just like Sprited Away, Blood The Last Vampire, X...etc but this one is the best in my opinion, they use alot of anime style 3D which give it the cool effects, also not to forget that the graphics looks soooooooooo cool, you just see the old ones and see the Hades OAV and you will notice the different between them, thanks to the OVA's group... Also the anime have alot of great backgrounds effects and there is no more same scene, they have used the computer stuff perfectly and I appreciate their efforts, just see when Milo fights against Kanon, man you will notice how the animation looks also don't forget to see the scene when Seiya transforms with his armors, man they used 3D on this and that's why it came out so good...The fighting scenes are pretty cool, it still has the old school feelings, but better effects had been implemented. I love the way how Seiya did his Pegasus Meteor Punch on Cancer Death Mask, it’s a must see! Not to mention about Shiryu doing his moves as well... And the best of all when Saga do his super attack "Glaxian Explosion" just see and for sure you will be speechless, Man I can't say anything more you just see and you will know what I mean...
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » DarkLordDragon في يوم » 31-12-2003 عند الساعة » 07:29

2. ...

THE MUSICS:
    Well I don't know what to say about this but as we all know Yokoyama Seiji was behind this, this mean for sure Saint Seiya's musics will be very cool... I think that Saint Seiya have the saddest musics of all time in anime world, they have a very cool musics, the openning and the ending, also not to mention the sad musics when Aldebran die or when Milo attacks Kanon, when Shakka's fight against Saga and co, when and when... Man the music outta there was very sad and I like it sooooo much as you all know I like sad musics, to your knowledge Saint Seiya not only have sad musics but they have other cool musics just like Pegasus Fantasy, Harp's them...etc I really can't wait anymore for the Hades World Chapter... I am sure you are going to like Saint Seiya's musics especialy the ones in the Hades chapter, but yet I miss Abel's sad theme, not to mention when Orpheous plays his music, I can't imagine that... Saint Seiya series have alot of great musics done by great artists so you can accept anything from them... Oh you might be asking if they still have the old musics from the old series! Yeah they have it, you can hear the old musics in the new series and that's pretty cool, since they still use their old stuff ot run the anime, I am done here you just go and hear then tell me what you think wink

VOICE CAST:

Saint Seiya's seiyuu and voice actors are the greatest ones and the most popular ones, the voices are very cool and suites the character and his style, I mean just hear Rhadamanthys's voice (Koyasu Takehito), man as you know Rhadamanthys is a pure evil and his voice is damn pure evil too biggrin not to mention that Pegasus Seiya is voiced by the same man who voiced Amuro, he also voiced Hiroshi for Jeeg, Kyosuke for Orange Road, and Tuxedo Mask for Sailor Moon. Dragon Shiryuu is also voiced by the man who voiced Bright Noah, Shingo from Goshogun and of course Haran Banjo. Andromeda Shun is also voiced by the same man who voiced Vegita from DBZ and also Kou Uraki and that dude who is trying to be like girls from Dancougar who loved Shapiro so much. And I like the most of all is Saga's voice actor, Okiayu Ryoutarou... There are many other great voice actors we've heard their voice at many other series, also Kanon's voice is very cool kinda remind me of the same actor of Raven from Virus Buster Serge... I don't think I can find a better voice actors and suites the character as well very easily, of course that's my opinion, everybody has his own opinion... But I am sure you will like these screams and shouting... Saint Seiya Hades's features the biggest names for the voice actors such as Koyasu Takehito, Okiayu Ryoutarou, Furuya Tohru, Suzuoki Hirotaka, Kusao Takeshi, Ikeda Shuuichi, Namba Keiichi, Tobita Nobuo ...etc All I have to say that they are the best...

STYLE:
    The Anime style is very cool, it's a fighting fantasy anime along with some RPG's elements along with actions...etc a very good idea, from this temple to that, fighting scenes here and there, it was pretty cool, and the thing I like they don't gives credits only to the heros, you know what! Seiya doesn't appear in alot of episodes, not to mention the characters styles, every character have his own cool style, I like Shaka's style, kinda like indians style but it was pretty good, also Milo who doesn't trust anybody but at least he did it one and there are many others like Mu, Shiryu, Saga, Camus...etc Saint Seiya's style is very cool and I am sure you will be amazed after watching the new series...

OVERALL:
    Well the new Saint Seiya Hades OVA is my favorite anime at the current time, so what can I say!? I can only give it the full rating and I guess it's really deserves the full credits, I know some of you might not like the new series that's maybe because he don't know the story and what happened before, but if you watch it chapter after chapter I am sure you will like it so much, as I said before Saint Seiya is perfect almost at everything, for the story, I don't think I can find a better story than Saint Seiya's great and big story or maybe it's only me... I also like stories which are originally legends & mythology... As for the characters, Saint Seiya features many cool characters, there are many of them just like Saga, Rhadamanthys, Ikki, Mu, Milo, Shakka, Camus, Shura...etc where can I find these great characters in other animes, I know that every anime have at least one cool characters but Saint Seiya have not only one or two or three, they have many of them and more than 20 cool characters of course it's a personal opinion so don't blame me for saying these words... As for the animation, I can't say anything but the animation and the graphics are very cool and well done especially when they show fighting scenes and fast movements scenes, as for the musics, we all know how it's great and there is no need to say anything more, if you like sad and old style musics then this will be your choice I guess... The anime also have a very cool style for their fighting scenes, characters...etc along with cool voice actors and most popular or biggest names in the anime world...etc what else should be said, I know whatever I saw or how much I will write there will ton of words that can be said about this great show... Even it's only 13 OVA but yet I prefer to series of 100 episodes or more, I am not just saying because a Saint Seiya fan but because it's really the greatest anime I've ever watched... I have nothing else to say but Guys you have to watch this great series and I am sure you will like and you wont lose anything by watching it...
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » DarkLordDragon في يوم » 31-12-2003 عند الساعة » 07:32

==========
    HISTORY:
    ==========

The anime series Saint Seiya had its debut in 1986, while the manga conceived by Kurumada Masami was published on the weekly magazine Shonen Jump.

Through a total amount of 28 mangas, 114 TV episodes and 4 movies, a charming story develops that tells about about the Great War between Good and Evil, which takes place every two or three hundred years: The queen Athena, who always reincarnates on the side of Good, fights back the Evil Powers (personified by the lords Poseidon, Hades, Eris and some others) with the help of her Saints, until the Cycle starts again.

The expression 'Saint' actually means 'Holy Warrior' here and has no similarity with the usual Christian saints. There are different degrees of Saints, who hold different power levels: Gold, Silver and Bronze Saints.

The Bronze Saints are usually the weakest warriors, even if they, too, are able to cause considerable havoc with their fighting techniques - a fact which is always proven especially by the series' main characters, the five Bronze Saints Pegasus Seiya, Cygnus Hyoga, Dragon Shiryu, Andromeda Shun and Phoenix Ikki.

Each Saint is attuned to a constellation - the twelve Gold Saints are bound to the Zodiacal signs, while Silver and Bronze Saints draw their powers from the remaining constellations.

The Saints' armours (named 'Holy Cloths' in the original Japanese version) have the characteristics of their respective constellations. One sees this best in their appearance when the Cloths are shown in their presentational form.

Saints receive their supernatural powers from a sort of energy, which comes both from within themselves and their guardian constellations; it is partly channelled through the Cloths, but also through the Saints, depending on the degree of their training and/or spiritual level.

This energy named 'Cosmo' is the force that allows Cygnus Hyoga to turn his adversary into an ice-cube, or that can launch an opponent together with Dragon Shiryu directly into the Earth's orbit (sic!). The level of control over their Cosmo is also what makes the different kinds of Saints - Gold Saints are able to employ their 'seventh sense' at will, they have full control over the Ultimate Cosmo, which Silver or Bronze Saints only occasionally attain.

Nonetheless, Pegasus Seiya and his four friends belong to a group of Bronze Saints, who in desperate situations are able to go beyond themselves. In these cases they can use their Cosmo like the Gold Saints do - a fact that surprised quite a lot of the Gold Saints during the battles.

Saint Seiya takes place in a not too distant future (other sources speak also of a parallel world) after a not exactly identified catastrophe, and the anime consists of three chapters:

The Fight at Athena's Sanctuary (The Sanctuary Chapter)
    The Warriors of Asgard (The Asgard Chapter)
    Poseidon and his Warriors (The Poseidon Chapter)
    Saint Seiya begins with an international Tournament in Tokyo, the 'Galaxian Wars', in which the best fighters of the world compete. This Tournament is organised by the Graude Foundation (the largest Asian business company) under the lead of thirteen-year-old Kido Saori, and the vacant Sagittarius Cloth is exposed as a prize. Among the fighters are Pegasus Seiya, Dragon Shiryu, Cygnus Hyoga and Andromeda Shun, who were trained in different and extremely hard training camps during the previous years to become Bronze Saints.

In the Tournament (like the whole series) we see a lot of hard and bloody battles, but before the tournament is over, the Sagittarius Cloth is stolen - and by no one other but Andromeda Shun's elder brother Phoenix Ikki.

Ikki, who went to Death Queen Island, the hardest of the training camps, instead of the delicate Shun, was virtually brainwashed during his fights to obtain the Phoenix Cloth. Thus he now fights for the evil side with some further Black Saints.

About half of the first chapter deals with the attempt to regain the Sagittarius Cloth, and the aforementioned Bronze Saints have to confront stronger and stronger opponents - mainly Silver Saints.

Finally, the queen Athena manifests in Kido Saori, and at last we learn something about the real background of the story.

When Athena reincarnated in a baby's body about 13 years ago, there was a caertain person who didn't like the fact that the queen was about to receive her true power and tried to kill the baby. Gold Saint Gemini Saga wanted to attain the power himself. Because of this, he killed the previous Master of Sanctuary, Aries Shion and put himself - under the Pope's practical mask which didn't reveal his true face - at the place of the Master. (In the manga there are hints about the fact that Gemini Saga was corrupted by Hades, the Underworld's lord, in order to get rid of Athena - in Volume 22, one of the Specters, Zelos, mentions that the dagger Saga used was given to him by Hades.)

However, Saga's attempt to kill the baby was prevented by Gold Saint Sagittarius Aiolos, who rescued the helpless Athena and fled with her out of Sanctuary without a moments' hesitation. During his flight, he was mortally wounded, but however he managed to hand over Athena and the Sagittarius Cloth to Kido Mitsumasa, the Graude Foundation's owner, just in time.

Kido Mitsumasa ordered the abduction of a hundred children from several orphanages and forced them to train to become fighters, so that they could guard the queen as Athena's Saints. (In the manga we learn that these 100 children all were begotten by Kido Mitsumasa - who might also be regarded as Zeus' incarnation - and so they could be considered as demilords, which makes their supernatural powers more plausible.)

After this revelation, Athena decides that now it's about time to retake Sanctuary. This means she has to go back to Greece with her best warriors (Seiya, Hyoga, Shiryu, Shun and Ikki) and try to retake her seat of power.

Unfortunately, this is complicated by the fact that first of all the Bronze Saints have to defeat the twelve Gold Saints, who guard Sanctuary and who have been convinced by Ares/Saga, that the late Sagittarius Saint was a traitor who had killed Athena, thus Kido Saori could only be an imposter.

The second chapter exists only in the TV series and not in the manga. It was added so that the manga could again catch up as the anime advanced faster than the manga and it deals with Asgard's Warriors. Polaris Hilda, a priestess of Odin (some sources tell also of her as a Valkyrie), who is entrusted with the task of keeping the Northpole's ice frozen, receives a ring (incidentally by one of Athena's other favourite opponents) which bestows a great power upon her that corrupts her completely. She sends one of her Warriors to annihilate Athena and her Saints. Since he fails, Athena and her warriors leave for Asgard, in order to see to the situation in the North by themselves.

The third chapter once more follows the manga's storyline, and so Athena and her warriors once more have to fight against a Greek lord, namely Poseidon, who's goal is either to rule the world together with Athena or to drown it. And since he's more or less sincere in his love ambitions towards Athena, he offers her the choice between marrying him or being killed. Obviously there are our well-known five young men who want to prevent this.

With the end of the third chapter, the anime Saint Seiya was finished on April, 11th, 1989, and the Hades Chapter, already well on the way as manga, was never aired on TV - even if it is by far the best section of the Saint Seiya saga in the eyes of the fans. It deals with Athena and her Saints' encounter with Hades and his 108 Spectres in the Underworld.

The following story, Tenkai-Hen, which was planned to take place after the Hades Chapter, and should lead the Saints into a battle against the lords in Heaven. This tale, however, was never published, not even as manga, since the readers' interest sank and the editors wanted to get a new successful story by Kurumada Masami. Unfortunately the next story turned out to be a flop, just as Kurumada's following projects could never surpass Saint Seiya's earliest success. Only with the current series B'tX (15 mangas published up to November, 1999) he managed to draw another successful story.

Let's take a look at the main characters. Here they are:

Pegasus Seiya - He's the leader of the Bronze Saints' and certainly not always the brightest, but he has a strong fighting spirit and endurance. He was trained by Silver Saint Aquila Marin, who is one of the few female Saints. In the course of time it becomes clear that he has a special affinity to the Sagittarius Cloth since it defends him on its own initiative in some precarious situations.

Cygnus Hyoga - The cool blond from Russia is the Saint of the constellation Swan (lat. Cygnus), and spent his training in Siberia, where Crystal Saint (according to the manga, Gold Saint Aquarius Camus) taught him different attacking techniques, all resulting in the victim being thoroughly frozen. Similar to his attacks, he's rather cool and reserved, and he moreover suffers from a considerable mother-complex, since he watched her drown in ashipwreck ship right before his eyes.

Dragon Shiryu - As the name already indicates, he's the Saint of the constellation Dragon. He was taught his fighting techniques by Gold Saint Libra Roshi/Dohko in Rozan, China. In the anime series, Shiryu seems to be the one who takes by far the worst punishment by his opponents - but he never gives up. He's also the one among the five Bronze Boys, who lose his Cloth the most often, and then shows off his well-built body... smile))

Andromeda Shun - The cutest among the Bronze Boys looks almost like a girl, and the pink Andromeda Cloth, does nothing to change this impression. Shun was trained by Silver Saint Cepheus Albiore on Andromeda Island and received the Andromeda Cloth, which shows a considerable life of its own in comparison to the other Cloths. Shun is not particularly fond of fighting. However, if he is forced to, he can gain his power not only from the Andromeda constellation, but furthermore from the whole Andromeda Galaxy, a fact which makes him one of the strongest Saints of all.

Phoenix Ikki - He's Andromeda Shun's big brother ("nii-san"), and contrary to Shun, he doesn't hesitate to beat up his opponents badly. In the anime series, the he mostly appears on the scene to save his young brother when Shun is in danger of losing to his adversaries. Ikki was trained by a sadistic and brutal master on Death Queen Island, and so he still keeps some traumata, which are made worse by the fact that his Cloth receives its powers from death and destruction (but also from rebirth).

Athena (Kido Saori) - Since she was brought up in a more than super-rich house thanks to Kido Mitsumasa, Saori is (at least in the beginning) an awfully spoilt, 13-years-old girl, who takes great pleasure in maltreating the young Saints trained at the Graude Foundation. In the course of time, when Athena manifests more and more strongly in her, she becomes more bearable, too. It seems that her main task in the series is to be captured by some hostile lord who threatens to kill her within 12 hours, so that her Saints have to save her while taking great troubles and risks. In the end she usually manages to employ her divine Cosmo to save the day and everything is (more or less) in order once more.

Saint Seiya is a series in which fights play a very important role, and blood flows freely, too. Nonetheless, it's not a splatter series about sending as many opponents as possible to death in the most disgusting ways, in Saint Seiya the Saints fight for their friends, their ideals and for freedom. Their motto is to never give up, never lose self-confidence, and even sacrifice themselves to protect the ones they love.

These values are probably the reason that helped Saint Seiya to become a great success particularly in Latin-American countries, Italy, Spain and France (There as Les chevaliers du zodiaque, "The Zodiac Knights" ).

In Japan, the audience's interest slackened more and more during the course of the series, which probably was due to the fact that the simple repetition of the plot was not 100 percent satisfactory.

If one would be slightly mischievous, one could resume Saint Seiya in the following way: The five Bronze Boys run up an endless amount of steps during the series and movies, they are usually pushed down once and again, but they somehow rise again every time, they have to fight with their opponents on the way who usually die after their battle, and only five minutes before the end, they actually manage to save Athena from the impending death.

On the other hand, the characters are really nice, and we can even sympathize with the opponents' motives, so that one is often very sorry when the Bronze Boys succeed (good examples of this are the fight between Dragon Shiryu and Capricorn Shura, or the fight Cygnus Hyoga vs. Aquarius Camus as well).

Finally, we mustn't forget the wonderful soundtrack by Yokoyama Seiji either, which turns Saint Seiya into a marvellous event - I've watched some episodes at least a dozen times only to listen to the excellent music pieces! smile

There are also some rumors about many new Saint Seiya's chapters called Zeus or Tenkai Han Chapter and Chaos's Saga... I can't wait more to see these new chapters...

============
    THE STORY:
    ============

pos

After the defeat of Posiedon's and his marines against Athena and her saint, The Lord Of Darkness and Underworld has finally revived after his defeat 200 years ago by the hand of Athena and her saints, he is none other than the darkness master Hades... Hades declares war on the whole mankind this time and had decided to take on Earth once again defeating his enemies and wishing to kill Athena along with her saints because Athena is the only person who is standing in Hades's way and his unlimited ambitions... He has revived some of the dead Gold Saints and told them that if they betray Athena and kill her he will give them an Eternal Life and if they failed they will die once again... So once again the life of Athena is in danger but this time it's surrounded by absolute darkness, will she gonna survive the attack of Hades and his 108 Specters!? Now Athena's saints can't leave her alone facing the death without doing anything, something should be done before the time is up... So now the war begin once again, this time Athena and her saints against the King of the UnderWorld Hades and his Specters... Who is going to survive this big war
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » DarkLordDragon في يوم » 31-12-2003 عند الساعة » 07:10

===============
    CHARACTERS:
    ===============

SAORI

Name: Saori Kido
    Function: Athena
    Height: 155 cm
    Weight: 44 kg
    Birthdate/sign: September 1st - Virgo
    Blood group: A
    Origin: Greece - Sanctuary

STORY:
    Saori is Athena, the queen of Wisdom... Saori is The head of one of Asia's largest (and fictional) business consortiums, which is how she can afford that huge mansion, gardens, personal jet planes, and so on... She has the soul of Athena in her body and finally awakened as Athena... Saori is a very kind girl that loves everybody around her and don't like the fightings and the wars... She doesn't have much power as a normal human but since she is Athena she has incredible powers and always supports her saints in the battles against the evils... Athena is known to be a very sweet girl among her friends, and very polite too. She is never rude but maybe she is argument sometime because she lived as a rich girl and everything she desires she get it so maybe that may has some effects on her personality... She always helps her friends, and always takes her time to live her life as a normal girl even though she has a big duty and that's is fighting so hard for all mankind and to bring peace upon the world to make everybody happy, to make both sides happy, that's what she wishes for the most, maybe that what makes her really special and that's the true reasons why many people loves her not because she is Athena but because of her own kind personality...

SEIYA

Name: Seiya
    Constellation (Latin name): Pegasus (Pegasus)
    Height: 165 cm
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair colour: Brown
    Eye colour: Brown/Red-brown
    Birthdate/sign: December 1st - Sagittarius
    Blood group: B
    Origin: Japan
    Training grounds: Greece - Sanctuary
    Fighting techniques: Pegasasu Ryu Sei Ken (trans: Pegasus Shooting Star Fist)
    Pegasasu Sui Sei Ken (trans: Pegasus Comet Fist)
    Pegasus Rolling Crash (pron: Pegasasu Ro-ringu Kurashu)

STORY:
    The main character in this anime, Seiya is considered as one of the Bronze Saints... Seiya is really a very rare character... Seiya is hot-blooded, and acts before having time to think, which usually results in him getting beaten to pulp... He has lots of dreams which he hopes to accomplish some day and one of his dreams is to find her sister and live happily with here once again... A very kind characters who likes to fight for the sake of this beautiful earth, for the sake of every human being and for all mankind... Seiya never really knows what the defeat is, he is the kind of character that doesn't know what is the defeat or don't like the word "Give Up" whatever happens, even if he is facing a true danger he can't forget his smile, this character is full of willing, even beaing beaten up he will keep getting up, even if each bone in him is broken until the very end... Seiya is a funny character who likes to joke around with his friends and likes to see the smile on everybody's faces... He has a very warm heart that he will sacrifice his life for the sake of friendship or for saving the people he loves... Seiya's ideals are noble at heart, and only desires to fight for justice and thwart evil. His rants normally end in violence... A joyful young man who has high spirits and filled with joy and friendship, Seiya is a pretty mature person for his age. Always filled with dreams, and a huge lover of the sky, Seiya has never let anything stand in the way of his goals. His strong will and determination has allowed him to soar over every hardship, and leads him further into the heavens...

SHIRYU

Name: Shiryu (Shiryu Shrine Gallery)
    Constellation (Latin name): Dragon (Draco)
    Height: 172 cm
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair colour: Black
    Eye colour: Grey-blue (manga: red-brown)
    Birthdate/sign: October 4th - Libra
    Training grounds: China - Rozan
    Fighting techniques: Rozan Sho Ryu Ha (trans: Rozan Ascending Dragon)
    Rozan Kou Ryu Ha (trans: Rozan Highest Rising Dragon)
    Rozan Ryu Hi Sho (trans: Rozan Dragon Flight)

STORY:
    He is one of the Bronze Saints... Shiryu is a very calm and reserved character. He thinks a lot before he speaks, but usually stays rather quiet... Shiryu respects everybody around him and likes to see them all happy just like everybody else of the Bronze Saints, He is also the most mature of the Bronze Boys. In battle, he is very different. He becomes fiery, proud and extremely courageous. Honour and duty are the most important things in his life. Shiryu tends to become suicidal during battles, he wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice himself for his friends or duty. Perhaps Shiryu thinks too much before acting during battles, getting badly injured as he does so. In society, Shiryu is rather distant. He doesn't show his emotions, and rarely becomes angry. He keeps a respectful distance of the others... Shiryu fights for the mankind for himself for the one he loves and he would gladly give his life for them. Shiryu is a very kind man, mostly because he is so determined to impart justice, and his love for his friends. His opponents also consider him a very honorable fighter, and a very wise man too... He despises evil and will fight whomever fights for that cause. Shiryu trains very hard every day to show the world that he is one of the strongest fighters around the world, and to proves that he can be used in battles as a true warrior, as a true Saint...
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » DarkLordDragon في يوم » 31-12-2003 عند الساعة » 07:22

HYOGA

Name: Hyoga
    Constellation (Latin name): Swan (Cygnus)
    Height: 173 cm
    Weight: 60 kg
    Hair colour: Blond
    Eye colour: Pale blue
    Birthdate/sign: January 23rd - Aquarius
    Blood group: O
    Origin: Russia
    Training grounds: Oriental Siberia
    Fighting techniques: Aurora Execution (pron: O-rora Ekusukyu-shon)
    Kholodnyi Smerch (pron: Ho-rodoni Sumeruchi; trans: Freezing Tornado)
    Diamond Dust (pron: Daiamondo Dasuto)
    Kaisuto (trans: Circle)

STORY:
    Hyoga is also one of the Bronze Saints... Hyoga is a tragic character. He seems rather cold and distant, but he is certainly very much attached to parent figures, such as his mother and master. Hyoga is usually quite sociable, he likes taking part in activities with the other Bronze Boys and has an agreeable, mild personality. He can be very frank and direct at times, which sometimes hurts some of his friends, but he never intends to do so. Hyoga is always a cool and serene guy, a good natured fellow at heart. He also seems to be very serious in the fights and don't likes to joke around or maybe it's because of his sad past... Hyoga loved his mother so much sadly his mother has died in front of his eyes, years passed but yet Hyoga can never forget his mother... Hyoga is a character that doesn't like to be defeated and don't like the fighting unless if needed... He still doesn't have a main goal but for sure one of his goals is to see everybody is happy and to live happily with the people around him, Hyoga was trained by Camus and Crystal Saint, he have alot of great attacks such as "Diamond Dust" and "Aurora Execution" and he has learned these attacks from his master Camus the man who was just like his second father... Hyoga is a very cool character and respected by everybody around him and that's because of his personality...

SHUN

Name: Shun
    Constellation (Latin name): Andromeda (Andromeda)
    Height: 165 cm
    Weight: 51 kg
    Hair colour: Green (manga: dark blond to medium brown)
    Eye colour: Blue-Green (manga: light brown or blue)
    Birthdate/sign: September 9th - Virgo
    Training grounds: Andromeda Island
    Fighting techniques: Nebula Chain (pron: Nebyura Chie-n)
    Nebular Storm (pron: Nebyura Suto-mu)
    Nebular Stream (pron: Nebyura Sutori-mu)
    Thunder Wave (pron: Sanda U-e-bu)
    Rolling Defense (pron: Ro-ringu de-ifu-ensu)
    Spider Net (pron: Supaida Netto)
    Casting Net (pron: Kyasute-ingu netto)
    Spiral Duct (pron: Supairaru Dakuto)
    Boomerang Shot (pron: Bu-meran Shotto)
    Whirled Trap (pron: Wairudo Torappu)
    Great Capture (pron: Gure-to Kyapuchua)

STORY:
    Shun is one of the Bronze Saints... Shun is Ikki's younger brother... He is brave and mature enough to go on ahead, Shun is a very gentle character, who is pacific and kind. He hates battles and has trouble to kill his enemy, as he considers this as sheer waste. He is very sensitive and quite shy when it comes to relationships with others. He gets on well with everyone since he is a kind hearted boy, though his brother is easier for him to handle when they are alone together. Being the youngest of the Bronze Saints Shun never ever liked the fightings, he hates blood or fighting or killing and can never think of killing someone... But yet that doesn't mean he can't fight or he is not strong, Shun is really a strong character that have a will of steel, Shun follows his Bronze friends in their fights, with the innocence and humor of a young man... Shun doesn't let the feeling of hatred and vengeance displayed in some battles get to his heart. Being an innocent young saint, he is reluctant to such emotions. Shun looks at life as a precious gift, and is thankful for everything he has, his elder brother Ikki, his friends and the people around him...

IKKI

Name: Ikki (Phoenix Wings Gallery)
    Constellation (Latin name): Phoenix (Phoenix)
    Height: 175 cm
    Weight: 62 kg
    Hair colour: Blue (manga: black)
    Eye colour: Blue (manga: brown to orange)
    Birthdate/sign: August 15th - Leo
    Blood group: AB
    Training grounds: Death Queen Island
    Fighting techniques: Phoenix Houou Genma Ken (trans: Phoenix Illusion Demon Fist)
    Hou Yoku Ten Sho (trans: Flaming wings Takeoff)

STORY:
    Ikki is one of the Bronze Saints, he is Shun's elder brother... Ikki is one of the strongest Bronze Saint of all time if not the strongest, he have the power of the legendary immortal bird Phoenix, whenever his opponent become stronger Ikki gets up with more powers, just like the Phoenix and so he was nick named: "The Immortal Saint"... Ikki was a very kind hearted man and loved everybody around him, he was a nice kid until one day he was sent to Death Queen Island for training and then there begins Ikki's crisis... He lost someone special to him, someone he consider a close friend, someone he loved from the bottom of his eyes... Being beaten up and the death of the one he loves Ikki's lost his temprature and killed his own master by his own hand... After that Ikki lost his faith in everbody and his life changed... Ikki hides himself in the shadows, rarely showing himself in public... However, whenever Ikki appears, he does so with incredible force and violence. He is able to kill many people in just matter of seconds. It almost seems natural to him... Showing that he doesn't care about the people around him, doesn't care about Athena or anyone else but his younger brother but that's not his true personality, Ikki is a very gentle at heart, he will do anything and might sacrifice his life to save them or to bring peace to the world once again... Ikki is a lone wolf, he prefers spending his time away from the others. Therefore he only appears in battles when one of his friends is in danger. His faith in Athena isn't as strong as his love for Shun but yet that doesn't mean he don't care for his duty, he cares alot about his duty and knows what he should do but he likes to act by his own, he hates to be ordered around... So now Ikki became the most feared warrior of the Bronze Saints...
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » DarkLordDragon في يوم » 31-12-2003 عند الساعة » 07:24

MU

Name: Mu
    Constellation (Latin name): Aries (Aries - The Ram)
    Height: 182 cm
    Weight: 75 kg
    Birthdate/sign: March 27th - Aries
    Origin: Tibet
    Training grounds: Jamir
    Fighting techniques: Crystal Wall (pron: Kurisutaru U-oru)
    Crystal Net (pron: Kurisutaru Netto)
    Starlight Extinction (pron: Sutaraito Ekusute-inkushon)
    Stardust Revolution (pron: Suta-dusto Reboryu-shon)

STORY:
    Mu is one of the gold saints... He is a very strong characters, he is a very cold man that doesn't talk much and prefers to keep quiet... He has alot of strong attacks that he can defeat a group of fighters in one attack... Mu doesn't like the fighting and he likes to avoid battles because he knows that there are many ways to solve a problem without fighting... A very gentle and kind hearted man who cares for the people around him... Mu is very polite, and always seems to talk with so much confidence in himself... Mu always seems to have a very serious expression, and grunts a lot. However, he has a very warm heart, as he always takes his time to coexist with nature and encounter himself there but yet he smile around and likes to be stuck with his friends... Mu is a very loyal character to Athena and he will do anything for her... Mu has some magical powers and can teleport, he is good at both attacking and defending himself from the attacks, maybe that what makes him one of the strongest Gold Saint of all time... Mu is quite a cool and calm man, and in fight, he moves like a bird and strings like a mosquito. He is also pretty calm in battle, and does not dispair under any circumstance. He respects all fighters who are very skillful, and also gets disappointed by those who do not show their true power... He is a very brave saint that even if he knows that he can't defeat the enemy he doesn't escape but fight till the very end, because he thinks nobody can destroy a will of a gold saint...

ALDEBRAN

Name: Aldebaran
    Constellation (Latin name): Taurus (Taurus - the Bull)
    Height: 210 cm
    Weight: 130 kg
    Birthdate/sign: May 8th - Taurus
    Origin: Brazil
    Training grounds: Brazil
    Fighting techniques: Great Horn (Gure-to Ho-n)

STORY:

Taurus is a huge man, but seems to have a basically peaceful nature. Pegasus Seiya fights him to a standstill, and Taurus sits down, laughs, and tells him to go on -- he's earned the right to go to the next station. When Andromeda Shun, Cygnus Hyoga, and Dragon Shiryu combine their talents to fight him, they freeze his hands -- and, laughing again, he tells them to follow Seiya. Part of his reaction may be due to the fact he had a vision of Athena (Saori) rising over Pegasus Seiya just before Pegasus delivered a punch only a Gold Saint should be capable of. His main power seems to be pure strength. He is essentially neutral in the conflict.

SAGA

32-2

Name: Saga
    Constellation (Latin name): Gemini (Gemini - the Twins)
    Height: 188 cm
    Weight: 87 kg
    Birthdate/sign: May 30th - Gemini
    Origin: ? (probably: Greece)
    Fighting techniques: Galaxian Explosion (pron: gyarakushian ekusupurojon)
    Another Dimension (pron: Anaza De-imenshon)
    Gen Rou Ma Ou Ken (trans: Demon Emperor Fist)

STORY:
    Saga is also one of the Gold Saints... He is a very strong character that nobody can stand in his way or stand in his ambitions... A very gentle character, he is smart, powerful, fast, have alot of strong attacks which nobody else can handle them but him... He is considered as the strongest Gold Saint and that because he have features that nobody else have it... Rather elegant and with good manners, Saga doesn't seem to lose his temper so easily. He usually remains calm, cool, and precise, as his superior intelligence always analyzes the situation, and exploits it to his advantage. A conspirating and creative person... Sadly Saga's life turned to a living hell after the lord of war, Ares, has gained control over his body... Ares the lord of war used Saga's body to reborn once again and to gain control over the Sanctuary and had done alot of bad things even though Saga don't like to do these stuff but sadly he can't get back his body from the lord of war Ares... But yet Saga couldn't give it up so easily and fought his inner side to take his body back... Even though Saga kicked Ares's out of his body but yet there are many evils who are trying to host his body... Saga is a very kind hearted man and very pure, he don't like to kill people or do bad things but sadly the evils hunts him down yet he can never give up even if he lost the last bit of his energy... Saga is a nice man with his friends and is sometimes very cold with those he deems to be a bother. However, his friends know him to be a warm and caring man. He cares a lot for Athena after all he is one of her Saints, maybe Saga the most loyal saint to Athena, he will do anything and will sucrifice himself just for her sake, he is a man that knows no fear... Saga have alot of strong attacks, and he have incredible body because he can handle strong attacks, even after being beaten up or something like this he gets up again and fights as if nothing happened, he can sense anybody's power even if they are a far distence away... Saga is Kanon's twin brother and he loves him so much and cares about him but it seems he don't like to show him his true feelings and always hiding this for himself... Saga is someone who should never be Underestimated by anyone not even the lords...
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » DarkLordDragon في يوم » 31-12-2003 عند الساعة » 07:27

DEATH MASK

Name: Deathmask
    Constellation (Latin name): Cancer (Cancer - the Crab)
    Height: 184 cm
    Weight: 82 kg
    Birthdate/sign: June 24th - Cancer
    Origin: Italy
    Training grounds: Italy - Sicily
    Fighting techniques: Seki Shi Ki Mei Kai Ha (Dark World Waves)

STORY:

While the name transliterates as "Desumasuka", the characters in the show pronounce it "Deathmask", so I've used "Deathmask" in this review for the character's real name. It seems appropriate, considering the fact he's decorated his "House" in Sanctuary with rather gruesome death masks representing all the people he's either hurt or killed. He is sent by Ares after the Libra Cloth, but his attempt to take it forcibly from Rochi is stopped by the combined actions of Dragon Shiryu and Aries Mu. His personal power is to create a mini- blackhole that he can draw his opponents into, and he also seems to have the ability to transport both himself and any opponent to Hades, either just in spirit or also in body.

AIORIA

Name: Aioria
    Constellation (Latin name): Leo (Leo - the Lion)
    Height: 185 cm
    Weight: 85 kg
    Birthdate/sign: August 16th - Leo
    Origin: Greece
    Fighting techniques: Lightning Plasma (pron: Raitoningu Purasuma)
    Lightning Bolt (pron: Raitoningu Boruto)

STORY:

Aioria was trained by his brother Aioros, and was very close to his older brother. When Aioros was accused of kidnapping Athena, his younger brother was persecuted, and as a result can be very bitter at times. He went directly from being a trainee to Gold Saint. Leo Aioria has spent his entire life in Sanctuary, and does not particularly like what the Master he has sworn to serve has done to it. However, without Athena, there is no other he will acknowledge as leader, so he does nothing to stop the evil that results. He was very fond of his brother and reacts badly when Pegasus Seiya first wears the Sagittarius armor, but Athena intervenes. Once convinced Saori IS Athena rather than an imposter, Leo Aioria switches loyalties and pledges his service to her. When he returns to Sanctuary with the injured Shaina, he then goes to confront Ares and ends up fighting Virgo Shaka -- and then is possessed by Ares. Aioria's personal power seems to be the creation of a small ball of energy that he can throw at opponents, which he calls his "Lightning Bolt" attack. (His name may actually be "AEolia", which in Greek mythology is the island of the winds and home to Aeolus, chief lord of the Winds.)

SHAKA

Name: Shaka
    Constellation (Latin name): Virgo (Virgo - the Maiden)
    Height: 182 cm
    Weight: 68 kg
    Birthdate/sign: September 19th - Virgo
    Origin: India
    Training grounds: India - Basin of the Ganges
    Fighting techniques: Ten Bu Hou Rin (trans: sky - dance (?) - treasure - circle)
    Riku Dou Rin Ne (trans: endless cycle of rebirth through the 6 worlds)
    Ten Ma Kou Huku (trans: Demon Capitulation) - O-mu
    Ka-n

STORY:

Shaka is of Indian/Buddhist origin, despite his blondehair. He is the only Gold Saint who seems to have put together his own considerable following of trainees, and seems to exert a great deal of control over them. Shaka doesn't really care whether Ares or Athena wins the battle; all he cares about is being on the winning side. He fights Leo Aioria and the two manage to blow each other away. While he does keep his eyes closed most of the time like Dragon Shiryu does while he's blinded, Shaka is NOT blind. It is said he fears destroying whatever he happens to be looking at... A large part of his power is involved with illusion- casting as well as more physical manifestations. (Without his helmet he looks a lot like a blond Shiryu!)

DOKHO

36-2

Name: Dohko (also Roshi = "old master")
    Constellation (Latin name): Libra (Libra - the Scales)
    Height: 140 cm - 170 cm
    Birthdate/sign: October 20th - Libra
    Origin: China
    Training grounds: China - Rozan
    Fighting techniques: Rozan Hyaku Ryu Ha (Rozan 100 Dragons)
    Weapons: Spear (Supea)
    Triple Rod (Toripuru Roddo)
    Twin Rod (Tsuin Roddo)
    Tongfar (Tonfu-a)
    Sword (So-do)
    Shield (Shi-rudo)

STORY:

As mentioned above, Roshi is Dragon Shiryu's mentor as well as a Gold Saint. He is perhaps one of the strongest of the Gold Saints, although he strictly avoids the more showy displays of power some of the other Gold Saints seem to favor. He suspects what has happened to the Master of Sanctuary, but has no proof so says nothing of his suspicions to the others. Roshi seems to be fully retired; when Cancer Deathmask arrives to forcibly take the Libra Cloth from him, Roshi does nothing to fight him.

MILO

Name: Milo
    Constellation (Latin name): Scorpio (Scorpius - the Scorpion)
    Height: 185 cm
    Weight: 84 kg
    Birthdate/sign: November 8th - Scorpio
    Training grounds: Milo Island
    Fighting techniques: Restriction (pron: Risutorikushon)
    Scarlet Needle - Antares (pron: Sukaretto Nidoru - Antaresu)

STORY:

Milo completely believes the Master's story that Athena is dead and Saori is an imposter. When the Master decides that it is pointless to send more Silver Saints after our Bronze Saints, it is Milo who is sent to Andromeda Island to blackmail Andromeda Shun into leaving Athena by destroying the training camp there and injuring many of the people on the Island, including Shun's sensei. While intended to convince Shun not to accompany his friends in retaking Sanctuary and to dishearten him, the effect is the reverse -- it seems to give Shun the incentive to fight as hard as he can in the following battles. Later Milo fights Hyoga, and begins to have doubts about the veracity of the Master's story of Athena and Saori. His power is that of the "Scarlet Needle", which punches small but deadly holes in his opponents. The holes are made in a specific pattern -- that of the stars in the constellation Scorpio. The last punch is placed in the "Scorpion's Heart", Antares, and is normally the final, fatal blow.

AIOROS

Name: Aioros
    Constellation (Latin name): Sagittarius (Sagittarius - the Centaur)
    Height: 187 cm
    Weight: 85 kg
    Birthdate/sign: November 30th - Sagittarius

STORY:

Upon learning that Ares has secretly become the Master of Sanctuary and intends to kill Athena, Aioros prevents one murder attempt and escapes Sanctuary with the baby, who is as yet too young for her power and full memories to manifest. While he is successful in getting her away from the danger and gives her to a new guardian, Aioros dies as a result of his wounds (received from both Ares' attack and a later battle with Capricorn Shura) on top of having to evade capture and getting out of Sanctuary to the outside world with the baby Saori/Athena. (His name may actually be Aeolus, which was the name of the chief lord of the winds in Greek mythology.)

SHURA

Name: Shura
    Constellation (Latin name): Capricorn (Capricornus - the Sea Goat)
    Height: 186 cm
    Weight: 83 kg
    Birthdate/sign: January 12th - Capricorn
    Origin: Spain
    Training grounds: Spain - Pyrenees
    Fighting techniques: Excalibur (pron: Ekusukariba)
    Jumping Stone (pron: Janpingu Suto-n)

STORY:

Capricorn's special power is the "Excalibur Blow", in which he can use the power of his cosmo, focused through his hands, like a sharp sword. When Aioros escaped from Sanctuary, he first encountered Shura, who inflicted even more damage than Ares had. Shura believed Aioros dead, but could not bring himself to kill the infant Athena. When he faces Dragon Shiryu, Capricorn's "Excalibur Blow" destroys the Dragon Cloth, including its nearly unbreakable shield.

CAMUS

Name: Camus
    Constellation (Latin name): Aquarius (Aquarius - the Water Bearer)
    Height: 184 cm
    Weight: 76 kg
    Birthdate/sign: February 7th - Aquarius
    Origin: France
    Training grounds: Siberia
    Fighting techniques: Aurora Execution (pron: O-rora Ekusukyu-shon)
    Freezing Coffin (pron: Furizigu Kofu-in)
    Diamond Dust (pron: Daiyamondo Dasuto)

STORY:

(The name is French, and is pronounced "Kam-yeu"; the katakana can also be transliterated as "Kamyu"). He was sensei to the Crystal Saint, and therefore something of an object of hero-worship for the young Hyoga before he became Cygnus. He may have at one time been Cygnus Saint prior to earning Gold Cloth; one of his attacks is manifested as a dark- colored swan similar to that used by Hyoga. His primary attack is that of the "Aurora Execution", in which the Water Bearer appears above him, and energy seems to shoot out of the "water pitcher" she bears. Camus seems to be on Athena's side, but due to his oaths of loyalty to the leader of Sanctuary cannot act openly in her behalf.

APHRODITE

Name: Aphrodite
    Constellation (Latin name): Pisces (Pisces - the Fish)
    Height: 183 cm
    Weight: 72 kg
    Birthdate/sign: March 10th - Pisces
    Origin: Sweden
    Training grounds: Greenland
    Fighting techniques: Bloody Rose (pron: Buraddei Rozu)
    Pirhana Rose (pron: Piranian Rozu)
    Royal Demon Rose (pron: Roiyaru Demon Rozu)

STORY:

The last of the Gold Saints our folks will have to defeat prior to taking on Ares himself, Aphrodite is male, despite his deceptive appearance. While he shares names with the Greek queen of Love, I don't think he's the manifestation of the queen. Aphrodite uses roses as weapons -- red roses are poisonous, black are explosive, and white ones drain an enemy's life force. Aphrodite seems to fully supports the Master, and may be aware of his true nature.

===============
    OTHER STUFF:
    ===============

Here are some covers of the new series

OVA 1 and 2 front cover

OVA 1 and 2 back cover

OVA 1 and 2 front cover 2

OVA 1 and 2 back cover 2

OVA 3 and 4 front cover

OVA 3 and 4 back cover

OVA 3 and 4 front cover 2

OVA 3 and 4 back cover 2

=====================
    ANIME INFORMATIONS:
    =====================

Title: ==============>Saint Seiya: The Hades Sanctuary Chapter
    Category: ===========>OVA
    Episodes: ===========>13
    Genre: ==============>Action, Fantasy
    Director: ===========>Masami Kuramada
    Year Published: =====>2002
    Company: ============>Studio Toei Animation

=============================
    ABOUT THE DIRECTOR:
    =============================

Masami KURUMADA

kurumada

Born in Tokyo on December 6, 1953. When it was with the college, it took part already in contests of mangas. At 21 years, it begins for the weekly magazine Shonen Jump with Sukeban Arashi, for which it will continue to draw thereafter. Its style is vigorous and its particularly percussion cutting: that is noticed especially in the scenes of action of Boxing ring nor Kakero , a series which proceeds in the field of boxing. It will draw thereafter Fuuma No Kojiro which tells the search of a character around a crowned sword. In Otoko zaka , it describes lasts it life of a man subjected to tests. These two series gained a sharp success in Japan. But its larger success is obviously Saint Seiya , more known under the name of Chevaliers of the Zodiac. This series is regularly diffused with tele and was even adapted in the shape of a musical.

========================
    VOICE CAST:
    ========================

JAPANESE

Athena (Saori): Han Keiko
    Pegasus Seiya: Furuya Tohru
    Dragon Shiryu: Suzuoki Hirotaka
    Cygnus Hyoga: Hashimoto Kouichi
    Andromeda Shun: Horikawa Ryo
    Phoenix Ikki: Hori Hideyuki
    Aries Shion: Tobita Nobuo
    Aries Mu: Yamazaki Takumi
    Taurus Aldebaran: Genda Tessho
    Gemini Saga: Okiayu Ryoutarou
    Gemini Kanon: Okiayu Ryoutarou
    Cancer Death Mask: Tanaka Ryouichi
    Leo Aioria: Tanaka Hideyuki
    Virgo Shaka: Mitsuya Yuuji
    Libra Dohko: Yata Kohji
    Scorpion Milo: Ikeda Shuuichi
    Sagittarius Aioros: Yara Yuusaku
    Capricorn Shura: Kusao Takeshi
    Aquarius Camus: Canna Nobutoshi
    Pisces Aphrodite: Namba Keiichi
    Pandora: Sakamoto Maaya
    Wyvern Rhadamanthys: Koyasu Takehito
    Zeros: Bin Shimada
    Deep Niobe: Shingo Horii
    Ophiuchus Shaina: Koyama Mami
    Argol: Masaya Onosaka
    Capella: Katsuyuki Konishi
    Dante: Issei Kojima
    Jabu: Hiderô Ishikawa
    Sirius: Hiroyuki Takayama
    Algheti: Naoki Imamura
    Shun-Rei: Satou Eriko
    Tatsumi: Yukinori Hori

=========================
    LAST WORDS:
    =========================

Well so now I've come to the end... Well I know I have alot of mistakes with the grammer or the spelling of some words so please excuse me for this, I can't do better for now... I just come to the end of this review and the informations of the characters along with their storyline....etc Once again I wish to thanks some faqs of fighting games and Saint Seiya because I used some words from here and there, at least to do something better than what it was before... Maybe I wrote some wrong informations about the characters profiles or maybe someone knows alot more than me, so if anyone do then please I hope you post them here in this thread and I would very greatful... Also if you have any questions or anything you want to know about Saint Seiya Hades please don't wait just go and ask me, I would be very glad to answers them, it will be my pleasure really... We all know that there are alot of Saint Seiya's websites and I mean ALOT!! So maybe there are alot more informations I didn't wrote in this thread, so feel free to post them around here... As for the Screen Shots there are too much even if it's only 13 OVAs but I can't post them all here... Anyway all I just wanted to say that if anyone want to post anything else, anything related to Saint Seiya feel free to post them here, and even if this thread is not good or broke any rules feel free to close or remove it... One thing more, that if somebody wanna use these informations or the review please don't forget to ask me first, you can send me a private message or by sending me an e-mail on this address: dark_lord_dragon@hotmail.com even if you did without asking me, please don't forget to put my name and gives the credits to the people who worked for writing the review or for the informations or screen shots...etc so please don't forget this and I would appreciate it really... I know this thread was too much, and the review was pretty big but please don't blame me, I enjoy writing these stuff and especially for the animes that I like, so you might laugh or say this guy is crazy but to me I am enjoying doing this... Hope this thread help anybody to know more about Saint Seiya Hades, even if it's little and I really hope you enjoyed reading this... Thanks for reading so far and to save some time to read this, I really appreciate it... Hope to meet you once again guys, see ya around...

DARK LORD DRAGON
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » DarkLordDragon في يوم » 31-12-2003 عند الساعة » 07:38

من جد مجهود تشكر عليه وكلمه شكرا ماتكفي عارفه
    انا ماشفت الا الحلقات الاولى منه بالايطالي مع الاسف
    مشكور

الصفحة رقم 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة

بيانات عن الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

عدد زوار الموضوع الآن 1 . (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

المفضلات

collapse_40b قوانين المشاركة

• غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
  • غير مصرّح بالرد على المواضيع
  • غير مصرّح لك بإرفاق ملفات
  • غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter