مشاهدة تغذيات RSS

•Lίιꞌƒeιια•

Qoutes Coffe Shop 2

تقييم هذا المقال
attachment

Albert Einstein

8bacfeafeb8da33708704e9230fb6d37

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent
It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction
Imagination is more important than knowledge
A person starts to live when he can live outside himself
I never think of the future. It comes soon enough

Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind
(ولو أني أرى العبارة معكوسة)

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen
Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education
The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking
Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them
Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing
Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity
If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe
In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep
Heroism on command, senseless violence
and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism
!how passionately I hate them

The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed
Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion
...one of the strongest motives that lead men to art and science is escape from everyday life with its painful crudity and hopeless dreariness, from the fetters of one's own ever-shifting desires. A finely tempered nature longs to escape from the personal life into the world of objective perception and thought
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning
?A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits
He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough
Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking

Information is not knowledge
Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile

To be continued

أرسل "Qoutes Coffe Shop 2" إلى Facebook أرسل "Qoutes Coffe Shop 2" إلى del.icio.us أرسل "Qoutes Coffe Shop 2" إلى StumbleUpon أرسل "Qoutes Coffe Shop 2" إلى Google

تم تحديثة 08-04-2014 في 13:07 بواسطة White Musk

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags): غير محدد تعديل الدالاّت
التصنيفات
غير مصنف

التعليقات

1. unknown
    Imagination is more important than knowledge
    i think this is the most important statment Einstein has said it
  2. 096
    am-mi-yo
    يسعدني مرورك الكريم~^^
    مقولات آينشتاين من الصعب إختيار واحدة دون الأخرى منها. فأفكارها مترابطة، وكأن كل مقولة تشرح الأخرى بشكل افضل.إلى أن تكتمل الصورة.
    فمثلاً من بعد مقولة Imagination is more important than knowledge
    يقول: Information is not knowledge
    فما هي الـknowledge إذاً برؤيته؟
    وهكذا~
  3. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ HEART_CHAN
    thanks ,

it's beautiful words to choose it
  4. avatar688321_32
    ياه كم اعشق مقولات آينشتاين embarrassed~
    شكراً فبلا استفدت منها ^^
    أكثر مقولة اعجبتني :
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources devious