مشاهدة تغذيات RSS

black space

Post of my b l a c k o's topic - For All My Precious Mexato's Friend

التقييم: الأصوات 2, بمعدل 5.00.
إقتباس الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة black space مشاهدة المشاركة

! without any word

attachment

Dear, Mexato's Friends

Sorry, I'm unable to be here now ! maybe in the future I can .. but it doesn't mean that I can't make/see some comments/MSG/notes ... etc, I'll do all of these kinds in a separate time and that's mean I'm here and I'm not here ==" .. Just know that I'm so happy to spend a lot of naughty years here with all of you .. I'll be always that girl " black space " who loves Mexatoo forever <3 .. l'm fine, don't think there is something bad happen, I just have a little time to waste it ! .. most of you I have their account in Facebook/Twitter, but for those who I can't connect with them, If you wanna to be in touch with me you can send a MSG to my Facebook's account:
Heero El-Ȝarabi until I can recognize you ! .. All of you , thanks so much to be a part of my life <3 and please be healthy & smiling, I love you all my best Mexato's friends <3 .. Heero

نماذج الصور المرفقة الصور المرفقة attachment 

أرسل "Post of my b l a c k o's topic - For All My Precious Mexato's Friend" إلى Facebook أرسل "Post of my b l a c k o's topic - For All My Precious Mexato's Friend" إلى del.icio.us أرسل "Post of my b l a c k o's topic - For All My Precious Mexato's Friend" إلى StumbleUpon أرسل "Post of my b l a c k o's topic - For All My Precious Mexato's Friend" إلى Google

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags): غير محدد تعديل الدالاّت
التصنيفات
غير مصنف

التعليقات

1. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ The Lord of Dark
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

كنت مار ع قسم التحميل وشفت موضوعك ومنه شفت التوقيع
    تمنياتي لك بالتوفيق أختي، ارجو ألاتقطعينا =)
  2. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ Pure Rain ~
    e107e411e40fe413
    تم تحديثة 25-06-2013 في 22:55 بواسطة Pure Rain ~
كتابة تعليق كتابة تعليق

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter