مشاهدة تغذيات RSS

Moon Revenge

Sam And Blaine LOL A fan art -

تقييم هذا المقال
aff7c953f4b23e48854a453db7a9a26c
Kurt: Alright Sam, here’s the last of my clothes, take care of them! I’ll be watching you!
Sam: Uhh, thanks Kurt, I’ll try to wear them as carefully as I can, haha.
Kurt: Sounds like a deal! I’ll see you at school, Sam!
Sam: Yup-
Blaine: Wait, KUUUUUURRRTTTTT!!
Kurt: Oh, right. I know you don’t want any one else to know, but Blaine heard about your erm
, situation, and he wants to…. help. In his own way, I suppose.

Sam: Oh.
Blaine: SAM!!! JUST KNOW THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS, YOU HAVE A FRIEND IN ME AND KURT. COURAGEEEE SAMMMM, YOU NEED COURAGGEEEE AND FAITH AND I WANT YOU TO WEAR THESE CLOTHES WITH COURAGE AS IF NOTHING WILL BRING YOU DOWN. COURAGEEEE COURAGEEEE COUUURRAA-
Kurt: BLAINE! I think Sam knows already.
Sam: Uhhm, t-thanks man, but I think I’ll just wear the clothes Finn gave me, if that’s okay. I have a lot of clothes now-
Blaine: WHAT NO! NEVER!!!! SAM, HIS CLOTHES DOESN’T HAVE THE COURAGE MY CLOTHES DOES. I MEAN, ON A SCALE OF DAPPERNESS
FROM ONE TO TEN, MINE IS LIKE A TRILLION.

Kurt: Blaine, I think we should leave now. You have to get back to Dalton anyways!
Blaine: But I get more screen time here though.
Kurt: Go. Blaine, no, don’t give me that look. Go back to Dalton.
Blaine: Fine. I’ll say hi to Wes’ gavel for you. It’s kind of lonely. Wes has been kinda hard on it lately and-
Kurt: BYE SAM, I’LL SEE YOU TOMORROW.
Blaine: BYYYYYYYEEEE MY DEAR MAN, COURAGEEE!!
Sam: Oh. O-okay then, see you guys…
Blaine: COURRAGEEEEE SAMMMMM
Kurt: OKAY BLAINE WE GET IT.

LOL , Get love Blaine after that XDDDDD

أرسل "Sam And Blaine LOL A fan art -" إلى Facebook أرسل "Sam And Blaine LOL A fan art -" إلى del.icio.us أرسل "Sam And Blaine LOL A fan art -" إلى StumbleUpon أرسل "Sam And Blaine LOL A fan art -" إلى Google

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags): blaine, glee, kurt, lol, sam تعديل الدالاّت
التصنيفات
غير مصنف

التعليقات

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter