محاورة بين Raiden Lightning و بين ღ ƒαrŏṧα

176 تعليقات الأعضاء

الصفحة رقم 1 من 18 12311 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
  1. Hey
    Miss you too
  2. Hi
    Miss u
  3. Got your contact from like ages ago will send you something and holla at me back em_1f606
    yeah that's what I thought
  4. How can I communicate with you out of here
    i cant always be here
  5. I'm getting my self for real through placid times putting all what I got onto what I do you know some of ma own things em_1f607

Was it like how you expected , my expectations is all the way down to the deepest bottom dunno the reason way e412

it's cool , ain't nobody is able to abate and despite the fact that it's going uppp and doooown but still needa pace it as much as we can
  6. ببالي اعرف اخبارك والله الدراسه الشغل بس منجد صاير المغاامرات عندي
    Guess what
    I traveled to America e415 but i back home last week
    كيف الدنيا معك e40a
  7. Oh snap , I've been through a lot so I can visualize pretty good 'n' tell that's totally sucks you know to meet up with unnecessary wants e108
    why don't you it's so crude I guess em_1f627 Holla at me on ma PM if you feelin' shy 'n' all like em_1f605
    quite long no doubt about it but still it's a fine thing that you allocated some of your time to step by em_1f60e
  8. You can`t imagine .. life deal with me like work work work without dance laugh
    I want communicate wiZ you man
    It has been a long time e20c
  9. :Farosa leavin' ain't nothin' to play with :em_1f62c
    life been treating you good lately ? shout somethin' out and we'll carry on ..
  10. ooh em_1f605
    Long time
عرض تعليقات الأعضاء 1 إلى 10 من 176
الصفحة رقم 1 من 18 12311 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter