تعليقات المدونة

1. avatar759026_99
    مدونة مؤثرة وجميلة
    ما أظن دار بيننا حوار قط بس مراقبة من بعيد .. لكن تعبيرك عن هالفترة وحتى عن العراق كان يلامس القلب.
    أتمنى لك السعادة e32e
  2. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ Flight Risk
    ان شاء الله تشوفين السعادة بحياتج
    وتحققين كل الي بخاطرج
    شكرا على كل السنوات الي قضيتيها ويانا في مكسات كنت متابعة بصمت الج موفقة يا حلوة
  3. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ كاروجيتا السيان
    ربنا ييسر أمورك ويوفقك biggrin في نفسي أقول متى يحين وقتي وأكتب مثل هالمقال biggrin

أخخخ بس بعض من سطورك لامست أطراف مشاعر مدفونة وحركتها وآلمتها جدا وبشدة ، زي ما يقولو جات وسط الجرح hurtcry

ربنا يرزقك راحة بال وسعادة أينما تكوني ^^
  4. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ تاج الزعامة
    ربي يوفقك بيلسان003

ما اعرفك بس اظن اني كنت اشوفك زمان بين فترة و فترةbiggrin>>شخص ينسى كثير
    المهم الله يسعدك و يرزقك حياة حلوة و سعيدة^^

gooood
  5. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ R O J I N A
    الله يوفقك ويسعدك في حياتك حبيبتي ويرزقك راحة البال
    من ناس الي كنت حابة اصادقهم بس دائما انا مشاهدة من بعيد ^^"
    ان شاء الله تتحقق أمانيك ي رب
    موفقه
  6. avatar690090_106

^ وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاتة،
    وآخيراً أحد نور المكان biggrin شكراً embarrassed
    إيي هالاقتباس له مكانة خاصة بقلبي frown جمممييييل والدراما أجمل frown
    إي أكيد أصلا الكلمات مو كلماتي biggrin عفواً ~
  7. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ Diane
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته
    أحسست بأنني كنت في رحلة laugh الإقتباسات جميلة >w< ذوقك رائع laugh
    خصوصا الإقتباسات القصيرة glasses لأنها الوحيدة التي قرأت laugh لم أقرأ الإقتباسات الطويلة لأنني كسولة + اللون الرمادي كان إيفري وير و آلم عيني cross-eyed كنت أفرح لما أشوف اللون الأصفر laugh << لون الفيسات XD
    بس الإقتباسات التي قرأتها كلها جميلة و الصور زادت من جمالها embarrassed خصوصا لما يكون فيها شخص وسيم cheeky << طيري laugh

هالاقتباس بالذات أحبه بالترجمة العربية أكثر: "لو كان موتي سيريحك، فسأموت ألف مرة بكل سرور"..
    cry cry
    ثأثرت بشدة هنا cry هل يسمح لي بسرقة هذا الإقتباس cry ودي أحطه في توقيعي frown laugh
    الإقتباس أجمل بالعربية cry TAT TAT TT

عالعموم استمعت بقراءة الإقتباسات ...القصيرة laugh
    و حبيت أعطيك رأيي لأنو ماعندي اقتباسات ثانية laugh لكن ردي تحول إلى ثرثرة و تراهات كالعادة laugh disappointed

شكراا لك بلسان-سان >W<
    في أمان الله ~
  8. avatar690090_106

Dead Poets Society.............
    attachment.............
    .Todd Anderson: [stands up on his desk] O Captain! My Captain.............
    Nolan: Sit down, Mr. Anderson! Do you hear me? Sit down! Sit down! This is your.............
    ?final warning, Anderson. How dare you? Do you hear me.............
    .Knox: [climbs up onto his desk] O Captain! My Captain.............
    !Nolan: Mr. Overstreet, I warn you! Sit down.............
    .Nolan: Sit down! Sit down. All of you. I want you seated. Sit down. Leave, Mr.............
    !Keating. All of you, down. I want you seated. Do you hear me? Sit down.............
    .John Keating: Thank you, boys. Thank you.............

attachment.............
    Neil: For the first time in my whole life, I know what I wanna do! And for the first time.............
    !I'm gonna do it! Whether my father wants me to or not.............

Misfits S05.............
    attachment.............
    Finn: When was the last time you left your flat.............
    Leah: The day of the storm.............
    Finn: Wow!You really need to get out more.Really.............
    Leah: I used to go out.Gradually, I just...stopped.Everything's easier online.You.............
    chat to who you want to chat to, you decide you don't like them,one click and
    -they're gone.You never have to see 'em again.They take the piss Click.You emb.............
    .arrasse yourself... Click.See, it's not like being out there
    you're in control-.............
    Finn: If it works for you,great. I like it out there.You stay here and click away cause.............
    .I'm going to be on my way
    Leah: We can be happy in here, I know we can. We've everything we need.............
    Finn: If you're so happy,then why were you at the support group?Why were you.............
    ?there if...you didn't want help? If this is so great, why were you there
    Leah:Because I'm lonely.............
    Finn: Of course you're lonely.You never leave your flat. Life is just passing you by.............
    .Real life

أحب هالاقتباس مع أن هالموسم من مسفتس كان ماله داعي hurt!

Ojakgyo Brothers.............
    attachment.............

? Hwang Tae Hee: Ja Eun.............
    Baek Ja Eun: Yes.............
    Hwang Tae Hee: In the fall.. at the farm.... the day my second brother got married.............
    ?do you remember when you tied my necktie.............
    .Baek Ja Eun: Yes, of course.............
    Hwang Tae Hee: That was when it started .. When my heart started beating irregularly.............
    ..When my heart started opening up bit by bit.............
    Baek Ja Eun: Is that so? To me , it was when you got drunk and came into my tent It's.............
    !not fair. I was first.............

خلصت وأخيراً e408 ، شكراً للي دخل هنا embarrassed
    الي يدخل هنا ويحب يضيف أي شي ، إقتباس، رأي او اي شي خذوا راحتكم embarrassed
    أشوفكم بتدوينات ثانية بالمستقبل البعيد biggrin، دمتم بود e418

تم تحديثة 10-06-2015 في 18:31 بواسطة B e l s a n
  9. avatar690090_106

King 2 Hearts
    attachment.............
    ?
    Lee Jae Shin: I have a blind date tomorrow. What should I do.............
    .Should I meet him or not? I heard that's he's really good looking
    Eun Shi Gyung: Go meet him.............
    ?
    Lee Jae Shin: Hmm. You're angry.............
    Eun Shi Gyung: I'm not. Meet him.............
    Lee Jae Shin: I .. can't say that for the rest of my life I would grow.............
    .old and die just thinking of you
    Eun Shi Gyung: You shouldn't do that.............
    Lee Jae Shin: But, You'll always be a part of my heart. Just like.............
    .a shadow

أعشق هالاقتباس cry، هالكوبل من أفضل 5 كوبلات بكل الدرامات الي تابعتها للان frown

Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident.............
    attachment.............
    ?
    Ha Eun Joong: Somewhere far .. with me ?Do you want to go somewhere far.............
    ?away with me? You're having a hard time too, Everyday is like hell to you, right
    Woo A Mi: Can I answer that after getting out from here? Let's get out first come.............
    !on , It will be trouble if the water enters where you had your surgery.............
    Ha Eun Joong: I'm afraid .. I'm scared .. Of my past .. And my future.............

أعشششششق هالمشهد frown الي تابع الدراما يفهمني ، تمثيل البطل هنا كان عجيب ومع الاوست الخرافي
    الي طلع بهالمشهد والبحر صار من أفضل مشاهدي بسكيندل
    frown.............
    وعلى فكرة الي يحب الدراما الكورية وماتابع هالدراما فهو ضيع على نفسه فرصه الاستمتاع بساعات من الحماس.............
    والبجي والضحك وكل أنواع المشاعر frown هالدراما تجنن خاصة الكاست المثالي والاوستات الي كل واحد أحلى
    من الثاني ، أشتاق لاجواءها
    frown.............

The Princess' Man
    attachment.............
    ? "What on earth is “Love
    I ask the World
    And I will answer
    That which make us unhesitatingly
    Grant life and death to each other
    That is what “Love” is

attachment.............
    Lee Se Ryung: If by taking my life away, your pain can be healed even.............
    .a thousand .. a million times, i am willing to die

هالاقتباس بالذات أحبه بالترجمة العربية أكثر: "لو كان موتي سيريحك، فسأموت ألف مرة بكل سرور"
    هالجملة كنت أرددها من كثر ماحبها knockedout كوبل برنسس مان ثاني أفضل كوبل عندي من كوبلاتي المفضلة
    أعشق هالاثنين وأتمنى يرجعون يمثلون سوا بأي شي
    frown.............

تم تحديثة 17-06-2015 في 08:43 بواسطة B e l s a n
  10. avatar690090_106

The Sword With No Name
    attachment.............
    Empress Myeongseong: Since the corset shows my back, I feel that it reveals.............
    everything. A korean garb is much
    more comfortable. It hides many secrets.............
    .you see

هالاقتباس ما تتصورون شكثر كنت أعيد فيه أول ماخلصت الفلم ، خاصة مع صوت سوي الفخم ( على.............
    فكرة أعشق صوت هالممثلة knockedout ) ونظرات جو سونغ وو والموسيقى الخلفية بهالمشهد
    .frown............
    فلم سيف بلا إسم من أجمل الافلام الكورية الي تابعتها وأستغرب من تقييمه hurt يستاهل أكثر hurt.............

attachment.............
    .Mu Myeong: My sword has chosen a purpose - to protect you, Your Highness.............

Classic
    attachment.............
    .Jun Ho: You haven't changed at all. Just like in the past. you're still pretty.............
    Ju Hee: I've aged a lot.............
    .Jun Ho: Why didn't you get married? Well, I did.............
    Ju Hee: I heard.............
    Jun Ho: I had so much to tell you, But now that we've met I can't remember.............
    ..It's a piano doll, We have one at my home, too When I look at it
    it reminds me of you playing the piano It looks so much like you back then
    Doesn't it? We were so innocent back then, But the past has gone now I think
    .Our feelingstook the best of us We cried and laughed at the smallest things.............
    ?Ju Hee: How do I look right now.............
    Jun Ho: You look healthy But I'd like to see you look happier.............
    Ju Hee: I'm crying right now, Can't you see my tears? Why did you hide that.............
    ?you couldn't see
    Jun Ho: It's late. Sorry, I have an appointment. I have to go. I'm sorry It was almost.............
    !perfect,I could've succeeded. I even came here last night to practive
    !Ju Hee: You almost fooled me You did a good job, I nearly believed you.............

My Way
    attachment.............
    .Kim Joon Sik: It's more comfortable this way, I can't hear gunshots or screams.............
    ?How long will it take to run home from here? More than a year, right.............

The Theory of Everything.............
    attachment.............
    ............. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed.............
    at. While there is life, there is hope.............

11. avatar690090_106

Queen Seon Deok
    attachment.............
    Queen SeonDeok to Young Deokman: Deokman… the path ahead of you will be.............
    arduous
    and it will be painful. You will lose beloved ones, and experience utmost.............
    loneliness. It'll be more barren and dim than in the dessert. For it will seem like you.............
    have
    the world, but in truth you will not be able to gain anything. But still you must.............
    .endure it. All right? Endure it Endure it to the end.............

attachment.............
    Misaeng: I trusted you would be the one to herald the advent of our triumph! How.............
    miserable
    an aspiration... My sister was mistaken about you as well.............
    Bidam: Triumph? Borne out of Mishil's purpose,and raised for Munno's purposes.Was.............
    ?that
    triumph not your sole purpose.............
    Misaeng: My sister abandoned you,and Munno showed no affection for you. And.............
    for we were
    an impediment to that devotion of yours .... Listen, Bid .... Hyeongjong.............
    So you still want to deny you weren't the one who ruined that devotion? You're the.............
    only one who can bring destruction upon yourself.Nobody, no one can do that in.............
    your stead. You were the cause of your own downfall. You pitiful man.............
    Bidam: And why do you tell me that only now.............
    Misaeng: I did! My sister did as well! Lord Seolwon did, too. And me as well. The entire.............
    .creation
    said it. You just chose not to listen.............

attachment.............
    .Yushin: Bidam. It is all over. Stop murdering people, and come with me.............
    ?Bidam: Yushin. Is it her? Is that...where Her Majesty is.............

هالاقتباس كله كلمتين بس مع الساوندتراك وتمثيل كيم صار إسطوري cry

Girl, Interrupted
    attachment.............
    Susanna: Because you're dead already, Lisa! No one cares if you die, Lisa, because.............
    your dead already. Your heart's cold. That's why you keep coming back here. You're
    .not free. You need this place, you need it to feel alive. It's pathetic
    Susanna: I've wasted a year of my life. Maybe everybody out there is a liar. And maybe.............
    .the whole world is "stupid" and "ignorant". But I'd rather be in it

attachment.............
    ?Dr. Potts: You've been feeling bad in general. You've been feeling depressed.............
    .Susanna: Well, I haven't exactly been a ball of joy, Melvin.............

attachment.............
    ?
    Susanna: Explain what? Explain to a doctor that the laws of physics can be suspended.............
    That what goes up may not come down? Explain that time can move backwards and
    .forwards, and now to then, and back again, and... you can't control it

Good Will Hunting
    attachment.............
    Will: Sean, if the Professor calls about that job, just tell him, sorry, I have to go see.............
    .about a girl

An Education
    attachment.............
    Headmistress: Nobody does anything worth doing without a degree.............
    Jenny: Nobody does anything worth doing WITH a degree. No woman anyway.............
    Headmistress: So what I do isn't worth doing? Or what Miss Stubbs does, or Mrs.............
    Wilson, or any of us here? Because none of us would be here without a degree
    You do realize that, don't you? And yes, of course studying is hard and boring
    !
    Jenny: Boring.............
    ?
    Headmistress: I'm sorry.............
    Jenny: Studying is hard and boring. Teaching is hard and boring. So, what you're.............
    telling me is to be bored, and then bored, and finally bored again, but this time
    for the rest of my life? This whole stupid country is bored! There's no life in it, or color
    !or fun

12. avatar690090_106

American Beauty
    attachment.............
    Lester Burnham: [narrating] I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of.....زز.....
    your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second
    at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time..... For me, it was lying on my
    back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars ....... And yellow leaves, from the
    maple trees, that lined our street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her
    skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new
    Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed
    off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much
    beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much
    , my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax
    and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel
    anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no
    .idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday

attachment.............
    Catering Boss: I'm not paying you to do... whatever it is you're doing out here.............
    Ricky Fitts: Fine. So don't pay me.............
    ?
    Catering Boss: Excuse me.............
    Ricky Fitts: I quit. So you don't have to pay me. Now leave me alone.............
    !
    Lester Burnham: [stunned] I think you just became my personal hero.............

Queen Seon Duk.............
    attachment.............
    Deokman: Mishil, if it hadn’t been for you, I wouldn’t reach this far, I salute you Mishil
    .......ززز......

attachment.............
    O.........Bidam: One day, I ..... I suddenly found out,but until her very last breath, she never
    ...acknowledged me as her son ....But if you keep asking me.. what's our relationship
    how else should I respond When a mother refuses to acknowledge her son.. who.............
    am I to claim any relationship with her? I'm even more curious why, on the day she.............
    staged the insurrection she did not just kill me,and sent me on an excursion instead.............
    .If at least she attempted to slay me. If she did that,it would have been much easier
    Much more convenient and easier to accept I would have never felt so conflicted.............
    .and confused.............
    De...oaDeokman: Why..Why did you not tell me.No.You must hate it. Having been abandoned
    You wouldn't want to mention it You must really...hate it. Still,you should at least have.............
    .told me.............
    Bidam: And if I did, and then ended up once again becoming... someone you have.............
    ?no use for
    . ............
    أحب الموسيقى الخلفية بهالاقتباس وتعابير كيم نام غيل هنا ونبرة صوته يالله أبدع هنا frown .............

13. avatar690090_106

منورين يَ جميلين embarrassed3>
    آمآني ، لآ هآذي سلطة مآدري شسمهآ biggrin شفتهآ بالثلاجة قلت أحطهآ biggrin !
  14. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ Amane~Misa

ما شاء الله عليش بيلسونة embarrassed
    الفكرة رائعة embarrassed knockedout
    من بعد ما خلص النوري عندي شكلي بجرب التوست knockedout
    هو ايش اللي لونه أحمر بالصورة .. مخلل؟ embarrassed
    تسلمين يا مبدعة embarrassed asian

تم تحديثة 12-08-2014 في 09:54 بواسطة Amane~Misa
  15. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ أُمنيـآت

طــرح رائــع
    بيلسـآن

ان شـاء الله أُجربهــا

شُكــراُ ~

16. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ αяееј
    شكلها مشهي ، على قولتج اللي يشوفها يقول أنها خفيفه .. في سوبرماركت التميمي يبيعون الطحالب اسمها نوري أتوقع ..
    بس ما شاء الله الطريقه ابتكاريه تسلم يدينج embarrassed
  17. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ Sitsu
    رهيبة انتي يا بيلسان knockedout
    مره حبيت الاكلة واصلن شكلها مشههي embarrassed
    يعطيكي العافية يارب وان شاء الله اجربها في يوم ما embarrassed
  18. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ V I O L Є T
    embarrassed
  19. الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ ✿ Bella ✿

وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله

و لا خطرت على بالي طريقة الكيمباب هذه knockedout

تسلم يدك بيلسان ، مبين انه مشهي em_1f619

اتمنى لو اعمل كميتشي كمان حتى لو كانت طريقته مختلفه شوي عن الاصلية

20. avatar690090_106

attachment

أدري شكلها غريب خآصة الي سوتيهآ بس هآذي أول مرة فعادي biggrin ،
    وبعد تقسيمها وترتيبها صارت بهالشكل الجميل والكيوت biggrinattachment

attachment

للأسف بعضهم تكسر وصارت الاحجآم متفآوتة biggrin ، آلمهم لا يخدعكم المظهر طعمة لذيييذ biggrinattachment .
    وبصرآحة مآ أحسة سنآك أو شئ ينوكل كوجبة خفيفة لآنه ثقيل ويشبع تقريباً 3 أو 4 قطع تشبع وزيآدة biggrin
    على الطريقة الكورية آتوقع يطلع أخف لآن مكونآتهم أبسط ومآ يحطون جبن paranoid .
    الطريقة سهله جداً ومُمتعة attachment ، وتتونسون باللف والاكل biggrinattachment

إن شآء الله إستمتعتوآ بالتدونية embarrassed ، آهم شي لآ تنسوآ تعطوني رأيكم biggrinattachment .
    شكرا لكل الي مروآ هنآ embarrassedattachment ، دُمتم بود attachment .

الصفحة رقم 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

مكسات على ايفون  مكسات على اندرويد  Rss  Facebook  Twitter