PDA المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض كامل الموضوع : Igano Kabamaru

alchemist11
09-03-2011, 23:45
I do not know if this is the right thread and I apologise before hand, as I cannot understand Arabic (I can read it due to my faith, but not more than that). Someone with the alias "xxkarazxx" told me to come here and propose my idea since I hear there are people who may be able to help me. It's regarding the anime Igano Kabamaru which I'm sure many of you Native Arabic speakers know very well since it was dubbed and aired on television in the middle east.

So here is my proposal: "I am affiliated with an English fansub group and we are doing this anime (the original Japanese dubs with English subtitles). Although our translator is working on it, the pace is very slow and we think it would help us if other means of translation was possible, then all he would have to do is check and fix it."

That said, we have already released the first three episodes which had translated from the Arabic dubs, however, the original translator "3shiro," who can be found on YouTube, disappeared shortly and then as a whole became very slow for our pace. Thus, I am looking for someone who understands English as well as their Native Arabic language to help translate several episodes of the anime into English. I can assist you in any possible way to make the task simpler. Of course, if you know Japanese yourself and would like to help us translate, you can by all means contact us. We'll provide you with the necessary raws.

Please contact me if you have any interest because this is a great anime and I would love to see it finished. You can download the first three episodes which we released from here: - we have the translation for episode 4 and episode 5; waiting for translation of episode 6 from 3shiro and episode 7 from another Arabic to English translator named Senji, who I came into contact via myanimelist.net.

The best way to contact me instead of replying to this thread (again, I cannot understand Arabic, so if the thread is moved, I will have no method of finding it) is to email me directly at this address: jonnyquesty2k@gmail.com

You can also contact me using my forum here: - my nickname is alchemist11.