PDA المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض كامل الموضوع : I promis to say the truth

Yukishiro Tomoe
28-09-2010, 09:02
I promise to say the truth ..
In the begging of each year our Sir asks us to put our hands up and make the promise.It is about doing the H.Ws in our Owen and to study harder in our new year. It always made me laugh, but it was NICE. Actually we used to sign also to have the feeling of the reel promise.
Whatever
Here is the game
I always like to say the bad things which I've done so I don't repeat it again .
SO our game will be
1-Promise to say the truth.
2-Say a bad thing you have done in your life.
I don’t mean to publish our mistakes, I think we will have fun in reading our mistakes as well as we will learn from it.YUKISHIRO TOMOE

Yukishiro Tomoe
28-09-2010, 09:18
اردت ان اعتذر فضلت الكتابه بالنجليزيه سأبدا

I promise to say the truth
ذبحت فأرن ابيض صغير تعود ملكيته لاخي كان في يدي وضغطت عليه حتى مات كنت ارتدي قفازن حينها المهم انني عصرته حته الموت هذه احدى اخطائي الأليمه.

ร๏ยl єคtєг
28-09-2010, 09:39
gg, I like it ^_^

I promise to say the truth
I wrecked my mom's car and I told her that it got stolen.

thanks for the post :)
x

~PuRe...BeauTy~
28-09-2010, 11:08
. Oh this game I do not love it I am afraid to play hard a lot because it makes me much pain I swear to much
I will had the courage and will Play / /
Well there is what I did in my life, bad for the man admitted for the first time I speak in front of people which I made a mistake in the right best friend does not have not missed it
,,,, but I ended our friendship because of something to deserve I do not know why maybe because I am one very nervous even about to be lost the best friend a man has been a wonderful patient to defend me
help me
and teach me what was wrong
when I do not know what are you
so I do not know what did not .... Oh, I can not write more than what I've done it hurts me a ticket as soon as I one thing
I want to say

am stupidwhen I lost the best friend of childhood in this world and
also because I forget whatever happened
and I hope to meet even tell him two words

I really miss u and I'm from lost

MUZAN
28-09-2010, 11:31
This might be a crime
Ante for as long as I feel remorse
This is something good

لاكن اختي انوه ان مثل هذه الاشياء لاتستحق
العناء لتوضع في موضوع
وشكرا

~PuRe...BeauTy~
28-09-2010, 11:47
.Maybe u see that this is not deserve to say
Im sorry I thought that a serious topic has nothing to do ridiculous to speak only ha3

naz team
28-09-2010, 11:48
thank you so much

Yukishiro Tomoe
28-09-2010, 13:21
I liked the one who said "I wrecked my mom's car and I told her that it got stolen.. he did the promise first ...
Pure beauty..Ifeel sorry 4 u, I can feel it enshallah things will be better i hope

ابتسامة جميلة
28-09-2010, 15:09
السلام عليكم
sth bad
:confused:let me see
:oi remember that i had hurt sb by saying things and couldn't say sorry
i wasn't mean what i had said because i was angry
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye
سلااااااااااااااااااااااااام