PDA المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض كامل الموضوع : ||Knock Out|| مقطع باللغه الإنجليزية بنكهه إحترافية

C.F SWAT
20-01-2010, 15:46
http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/8228/25198958.png

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيمــ..~

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتهــ..~
كيف حالكم أعضاء منتدى قصص الأعضاء الأحباب؟.. أتمنى أن تكونوا بصحة وعافية..

بعد إلحاحات متعددة من عدد من الأعضاء بنشر أحدى القصص باللغة الإنجليزية..
قررت أن أحقق طلبهم..~

أقدم بين أيديكم مقطعا من رواية كتبتها..
أتمنى أن تحوز على رضاكم..~

قبل أن أضع القصة أريد أن أتقدم بطلب بسيط::~

من لم يقرأ القصة فلا يشكرني عليها..
فأنا ممن يمقتون هذا النوع من الردود..~

هذا كل شيء..
والآن تفضلوا إلى القصة::~

C.F SWAT
20-01-2010, 15:48
The room was so dark and quiet as if no living soul ever existed. The only thing that denied that theory is that man sitting in the middle of the room on a metallic chair exactly under that light bulb that’s hanging on the ceiling.

The room was not much to be described, just some lockers, chairs and a bed.

Even though, the room had some intensity, like if in that room hard decisions are made, men picked out of children, winners picked out of losers and heroes picked out of cowards.

At last there were a voice heard, footsteps that were getting closer and closer. It stopped and the door was opened.

[It’s time, kid,] an old man said.

Still no voice from the man sitting on the metallic chair, he waited for a couple of seconds before he stood up and walked slowly after the old man and a couple of guys.

Walking in the empty corridor while no voice was heard but their footsteps, until a dim voice started to rise, the voice was getting closer as the old man opened a huge metallic gate.

[Ladies and gentlemen here is the Champion!] The commentator said as the crowd exploded.
The group was walking while a couple of security guards circled them to prevent the crowd from doing something stupid. Many people were wishing the Champ a good luck while some fired some insults which the Champ ignored.

He got up to the ring with his crew as the other fighter stared at him with some intenseness. The noise never went down until Michael Buffer the ring announcer got up to the ring as well.

The arena fell in silence as Buffer started talking. [Ladies and gentlemen we welcome you to our main event of the night; where two warriors battle for the Super Welterweight Championship of the World!] The crowd response with some cheering then calmed down as Buffer continues. [Boxing fans are you ready?] The crowd gave a good respond then calmed down again and Michael Buffer continued. [For thousands of attending and millions watching all over the world; ladies and gentlemen let’s get ready to rumble!]

The arena exploded as the Champion smiled with confidence, he turned towards the other fighter and looked away. The Champion was in his first twenties with a tanned skin and a short dark brown hair, while in the other corner the Challenger was an African-American in his first thirties.

Michael Buffer continued as he took a piece of paper out of his pocket and said. [In the blue corner, wearing red with white strips trunks, weighing one hundred and forty eight pounds, with a record of thirty fights, twenty two wins, seven loses and one draw, including twelve big wins on a way of knockout, the Challenger; James ‘Buster’ Smith,]

The crowd gave a good respond as James waved for his fans.

Buffer continues. [In the red corner, wearing his traditional black trunks, weighing one hundred and forty seven pounds, with a record of twenty three fights, twenty three wins all in a way of knockout, with no loses and no draws, ladies and gentlemen introducing the Undisputed, Undefeated, Super Welterweight Champion of the world; Iron Mike Hunter!]

The arena explodes as the two fighters got in the middle of the ring. And as the referee started explaining the rules, both fighters were staring at each other with intensity as if they were already fighting. As the referee finished they touched each others’ gloves and went back to their corners.

One of the commentators said. [I don’t think that this is a fair fight really, I mean Hunter is in his twenties and James is in his thirties, do you think that this is a fair fight, Frank?]

The other commentator answered. [I do, Bob, but it’s not about the age, we all know that James’s jaw is weak, while in the other hand Mike has a strong jaw and a good speed, we have with us today the former Super Welterweight Champion Shane Mosley who already fought both of them, what are your predictions for this fight, Shane?]

Shane sighed with boredom and said. [This fight is a joke, James is a joke, and if this fight ended after the third round then I’ll say that James has a big chance of winning.]

The bell rang announcing the beginning of the fight.

The two fighters came closer to each other carefully, and as James had his guard up tight; Mike kept walking towards James with both of his hands down as a message that he’s underestimating his opponent.

[Hands up, kid!] Mike’s coach yelled but he ignored.

James was the first to fire a punch, a jab aimed straight to Mike’s face, but the Champ dodged it easily.

[Wow, the Champ is showing everybody how fast he is!] The first commentator said with enthusiasm.

[That’s what’s going to end his career,] Shane said.

[As we all know; you were doing the same and that’s how Mike took your title.] The second commentator said.

Shane answered carelessly. [Good to know that you got my point.]

Mike kept avoiding James’s jabs, until he fell for James’s trap; instead of firing a jab he just sent a faint and as Mike tried to dodge the faint a smashing hook crashed his head right next to his eyes.

The Champ took some steps back until he leaned against the ropes as the first commentator stood up and yelled. [He’s cut! The Champion is cut for the first time in his career!]

Before James strikes in again the referee stops him, so the doctor check if Mike is able to continue the fight or not. [Is that all you’ve got, girl!] James yelled as the doctor was checking Mike’s eye.

As the doctor finished checking on Mike he shook his head and told Mike that he cannot continue the fight, and before he tried to walk away to tell the referee to stop the fight, Mike whispered in his ear. [Stop the fight and I’ll hunt you down and kill you like an animal.]

The doctor walked towards the referee and whispered in his ear and walked away as the referee stood between the two fighters and shouted. [Fight!]

The crowd exploded as the two fighters started boxing again, this time with Mike’s guard up and walking towards James, and as James fired a jab Mike dodged it and replayed with an uppercut that drove James back to the ropes.

[It seems that Mike has learned from his mistake,] The second commentator said.

[You don’t get it, do you?] Shane Mosley said as he stood up and started to walk away. [This fight is already over.]

The Champ rushed towards the Challenger who is leaning against the ropes, he started firing all kinds of punches; jabs, crosses, uppercuts and hooks without stopping, as James’s hands went down.

[I think that the referee should stop the fight, before Smith is seriously damaged,] The second commentator said.

[It’s not in the hands of the referee, if the fighter is still conscious and the corner didn’t throw the towel; the referee cannot stop the fight,] The first commentator answered.

[I think that Smith is already out and what are keeping him up is Hunter’s uppercuts on the chin, the corner should throw the towel before it’s too late,]

Mike kept on punching until James tried to run away, he took a few steps to the right then a step to the front, then without even lasting a second he fell down on the canvas.

[He’s down!] The first commentator yelled.

[The question is; can he get up?] The second commentator asked.

The referee rushed towards James and started counting. [One.. Two.. Three..] He waved his hands in front of James’s face a couple of times then waved both of his hands in the air.

As the bell rang, the whole arena exploded and the first commentator yelled. [It’s over! It’s over!]

The two teams got in the ring along with some reporters and some fans and the medical crew to check on James, and as some guys helped James up; Mike helped him up too just to whisper in his ears. [That’s what I’ve got, girl.]

Michael Buffer raised Mike’s hands in the air and said. [The winner; still Undefeated Mike Hunter!]

The crowd exploded as Mike left the ring carried by his crew on their shoulders, while James was carried out of the ring on a stretcher.

Everybody left the ring, the fighters, the audience, the judges, the referee, the commentators, and the only thing that was left was ‘Glory’.

~The End~

سُـكون
20-01-2010, 15:51
تعديل الحجز :لقافة:
قصة انجليزية :نينجا: :أوو: ~> تحمست قبل لا تقرا

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

أهلا بك سوات ، كيف حالك ما الأخبار :D ؟
يارب تكُن الدنيا بخير ، ،
أنا بخير أيضا لذا لا داعي لرد السؤال :لقافة:

سمعت عنك قبل يومان أنك تكتب قصصاً انجليزية و تمنيت وقتها
أن أقرأ ما تكتبه بالعنجلش
لم أتوقع .... بهذه السرعة :ضحكة: !!
أول ما قرأت العنوان و اسم المؤلف ،، صرخت سوااااااات :eek: !!!
و على الفور و بسرعة صاروخية دلفت الموضوع و أخذت أقرأ القصة :تدخين:
طبعا المقدمة طاااف :D ~> و تعترف بعد !
المهم قرأت مرة ،، مرتين ،، استغربت
الأحداث غير مفهومة أبدا "@_@ ! في البداية كان يصف جو الغرفة الحاد
و الغير مريح للأعصاب
بعدها انتقل إلى حلبة المصارعة و البداية الغريبة و بعدها تهديد ذاك
الشخص المريب نأتي في النهاية إلى فوز البطل
و تنتهي القصة دون احم أو دستور :صيني:
كدت أن أكتب ردا بطول رأسي به ملاحظااااااااااااااات عديدة و ملوّنة
و كنت على شفى فقدان ماء وجهي إلا أن الله ألهمني بإلقاء نظرة على المقدمة
لتقع أعيني على هذا ~>

أقدم بين أيديكم مقطعا من رواية كتبتها..
:D
كأني أطلت في المقدمة :مرتبك: ~> حماس العودة من الإجازة ،،

نعود لصاحب الأضواء
صراحة ليس لدي مقياس معين لأحكم به على قصتك سوات فهذه سابقة
في القسم ،
لكن بشكل عام أعجبنتي القصة ::سعادة:: تسلسل الافكار و ايضا هالة الغموض
التي تلف القصة ( ربما غير غامضة في الرواية نفسها )
سوات تحب المصارعة :موسوس: ؟ مشهد صعود المصارعين للحلبة و صوت الجرس
المعلقين و حديثهم و استضافة شخص ،، تصوير جميل جدا للصورة شعرت
أني أجلس هناك بين الجماهير الغفيرة المنفعلة :مكر:
تذكرت لعبة البلايستشن سماك داون :ضحكة::ضحكة:

لي عودة لاحقا لأكمل الرد :موسوس: الوالدة الكريمة تأمر بترك الحاسوب
و العودة إلى سجن الكتب :ميت:
صحيح سوات سؤال قبل الذهاب ،، كلمة يبدو أنها مصطلح في المصارعة ،
لم أفهم معناها في المعاجم ، أيمكن أن تشرح لي معنى " Welterweight " :مندهش:
بربـــ ~> ربما يطول حتى الغد = =

C.F SWAT
20-01-2010, 16:19
أعتذر عن سوء تنسيق الأقواس الخاصه بالحوارات..
حدث هذا لأن المنتدى عربي والنص باللغة الإنجليزية..

أخت Ch!ca بانتظارك ::جيد::

treecrazy
20-01-2010, 16:29
حجــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــز:d:d
سابقا...

بعد إلحاحات متعددة من عدد من الأعضاء بنشر أحدى القصص باللغة الإنجليزية..
قررت أن أحقق طلبهم..~
:D:D:D>>>لا تعليق^ـــــــ^

في البداية ماشاء الله على ملاحظة سوان كنت سأذكرها كنت أظن مثلا أنه يشاهد التلفاز ليرى الملاكمة>>>بكيفها...
بس هم تذكرت إنها مقاطع.....^ـــــــــــــ^

:D
القصة ذات فكــــرة جديدة لا أظن الأعضاء قد تطرقــــوا إلى هذه الأفكار الخطيـــرة..

لن أعلق كثيرا لأنها مقاطع من قصة ،،:p،،ماشاء الله لديك ألفاظ جميلة بالإنجليزي....

هنالك مقاطع أعجبتني بشدة في الحقيــقة...::جيد::

The room was so dark and quiet as if no living soul ever existed. The only thing that denied that theory is that theory is that man sitting in the middle of the room on a metallic chair exactly under that light bulb that’s hanging on the ceiling.

The Champ took some steps back until he leaned against the ropes as the first commentator stood up and yelled

Mike kept on punching until James tried to run away, he took a few steps to the right then a step to the front, then without even lasting a second he fell down on the
canvas.

ربما الوصـــف أعجبني بتلك المقاطــع....

The crowd gave a good respond as James waved for his fans
هذي الجملــة حسستني إني قاعدة بملاكمة....

Everybody left the ring, the fighters, the audience, the judges, the referee, the commentators, and the only thing that was left was ‘Glory’.

ختمتها بطريقة جميلة....

كتابتك تدل على كثرة متابعتك للملاكمة....^ــــــــ^

هنالك ما حيرني بعض الشئ بصراحة
Welterweight

ولكنني ترجمتها على كيفي ما دامت من ضمن الأوزان:ميت: >>>بعد مراجعة التقرير:rolleyes::D:D:D

مو كأنه الرد طويل وايد:eek:

ودمت بحفظ الرحمن......ولا تحرمنا من إبداعاتك ....وشكرا لك^ـــــ^:D:D

PinkSoul
20-01-2010, 17:12
brb

::سعادة::

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Hello bro, how are you?

Finally your stunning English story

I was thinking about the title

{Kock Out }

And then I notice you mean {Knock Out}, right?

Sure there will be some beating :p

The story about boxing amazing

I really entered the atmosphere of the story

I will cheer Iron Mike Hunter

He never lose

Stop the fight and I’ll hunt you down and kill you like an animal

He's the man !

if they stop the fight I will kill the writer of the story

I think you know what I mean mouhahaha {jk}

The Champ rushed towards the Challenger who is leaning against the ropes, he started firing all kinds of punches; jabs, crosses, uppercuts and hooks without stopping, as James’s hands went down.

HAVE SOME MERCY!

That’s what I’ve got, girl.

LOL love it !

and the only thing that was left was ‘Glory’.

nice phrase to end a really nice story

You are really good at writing!

I was so excited to know who will win eventually

It seems like you are boxing fan!

You know a lot about boxing !

The story was really well done and amazing :)

thank you

See you later brother

good bye

C.F SWAT
20-01-2010, 17:29
إلى من يريد القراءة بشكل مرتب أكثر ::~
إنسخ الملف في برنامج الوورد واقرأه هناك ::جيد::

[ Ch!ca ]

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاتهــ..~
أهلا وسهلا.. أهلا وسهلا..:P
أنا بخير والحمدلله..~

ههههههههههههههههه كنت أتوقع أن يتجاهل البعض المقدمة..
ليقدموا إلي بعض الإتهامات والإنتقادات التي لا داعي لها.. :P
لكن الحمدلله أنك قرأت المقدمة قبل الرد..~ :P

بالنسبة لمحبتي للمصارعه..
فلا.. أنا أكره المصارعه..
ولكنني أعشق الملاكمه.. وهي ما تتحدث عنه القصة..~

أما عن الأحداث..
من صعود الملاكمين إلى الحلبة وحوار المعلقين مع البطل السابق Shane Mosley..
فهذه الأحداث تحدث فعلا على أرض الواقع في عالم الملاكمه..~

ننتظر تكملة الرد.. ::جيد::
وبالتوفيق في الإمتحانات..~

أما بالنسبة لنقطة الـWelterweight..
وكل ما تريدون أن تعرفوه عن الملاكمه..
فستجدونها في هذا التقرير (http://www.mexat.com/vb/showpost.php?p=18489390&postcount=12)..~

في حفظ الرحمن..~

Kikumaru Eiji
20-01-2010, 19:19
من لم يقرأ القصة فلا يشكرني عليها..
فأنا ممن يمقتون هذا النوع من الردود..~

مشكوور أخوي على القصة الروووعة :p

<<< :مرتبك:

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاتهـ..
يا هلا والله بـ سوات الناقد والكاتب المميز في عالم القصص.. ::سعادة::

كيف الحال؟ .. إن شاء الله تكون بصحة وعافية..
مع إني ما افهم بالإنجليزية كثير لكن الحمد لله الكلمات كانت سهلة :مرتبك: وفهمت المضمون
وذا أهم شي..

بس صراحة صراحة :eek:
أبداً ما توقعت منك قصة إنجليزية.. كمان أسلوبك في هالمقطع وايد إحترافي ما شاء الله إبدااااع
بكل ما تحمله الكلمة من معنى..

وصفك للغرفة والأماكن وطريقة السرد كلها مذهلة ..
خليتني أحس إن الكتابة بالإنجلش أسهل من العربي :p
طبعاً مو بالنسبة لي .. ^^

فعلاً لو أقعد من الحين لين بكرة أصف مدى إعجابي ما أوفيك حقك أبداً.. بما إنه مقطع من روايتك
أتوقع إن الرواية رائعة بحد ذاتها..

تسلم أناملك على ما خطته لنا من إبداع أخي سوات..
وشكراً على الصيدة الحلوة لي.. تصدق دخلت 4 مرات وقعدت اقرأ وطلعت من غير ما أعلق
لأني أنشغلت شوي..

المهم إني وصلت بالسلامة.. لا تحرمنا من قصصك الرائعة ..
أتمنى لك التوفيق دائماً..

C.F SWAT
21-01-2010, 22:57
[ treecrazy ]
[ PinkSoul ]
[ Kikumaru Eiji ]
Thanks for your wonderful comments ^^

Yamato Shps
21-01-2010, 23:26
Actullay, your story is wonderful

it's really spectacular story

i wondered how could you write a bloody story like that

it's absolutely amazing

so i finished so fast

thanks our great writer

i hope i will read another story of yours

thanks a lot

C.F SWAT
21-01-2010, 23:28
Actullay, your story is wonderful

it's really spectacular story

i wondered how could you write a bloody story like that

it's absolutely amazing

so i finished so fast

thanks our great writer

i hope i will read another story of yours

thanks a lot

Thanks for your beautiful words bro ^^
I'm happy that you liked it ^^

starfire_17
23-01-2010, 07:20
hey bro ^^

how r u

thanks for this awesome story

as usual no words can discribe the awesomness and the perfectness of your stories

so no comments about it but one word PERFECT

and I'm waiting your new stories on fire

so dont be late

peace ::جيد::

لغة التفكير
27-06-2010, 05:02
ينقل للقصص المكتمله

Fukiko ★
20-07-2010, 14:10
ما بعد اقرا القصة لأني مرتاعة كلها بالانجلش قوية:eek: