الحين بعطيكم حياة تربل h

Also Known As: Terra Ryzing, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, The Game
Date of Birth: July 27, 1969
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 260 pounds
Finishing Move: The Pedigree
Famous Quote: "I AM THE GAME!"
معلومات :

تربل ايتش بداع يتصارع في عام 1992 هو اخذ اول حزام له في عام 1994 وكذا هو صار مشهور اول واحد يتصارع ضده كان Brian Armstrong هو كان قوي مره وعنده عضلات بالحظ فاز عليه بعدين صار شريك Shawn Michaels يطلع معاه يروح امطاعم كانو tag team champoins ماحد كان يقدر يفوز عليهم لاكن يوم من الايام هم الاثنين لاعبو جلدبرق جاه شون ماركلز سواه super kick وبعدين تربل ايتش سواله petegree وراح ثبته تربل ايتش وشون مايكرز انقهر ليه هو يثبت وبعدين كذا تهاوشو وصارو اعداء الين الحين من wwc الى wwe تصدق هو اول مره غش كان ضد مدير الصمارعه mcmhon تصدق!!!! جاه هو ضربه في الكرسي الحديدي وبعدين الناس صارو يحبونه وبعض الناس صارو يكرهونه عشان يغش . وترب ايتش يشرب خمر كثير مره عشان كطذا هو مجنون شكله .

بعدين عام 2003 سواه فرقه طبعا كل الناس تعرفهم هم evolotuion دائما يشغون هم 4 اولا نبدا في الرئيس الفرقه triple h بعدين ric flair randy orton batista لاكن عام 2004 هم تهاوشو معاه راندي عشان راندي اخذ منه الحزام world heavy weight champoin يوم من الايام كان يلاعب man kind جو evolotuion ضربه طلعو الدم منه لاكن بعدين شون ماكلز وبنوا مان كايند دخلوه قامو يضربن بعض فيي الكرسي الحديدي الطاوله وبعدين انتضرو شون ماكلز وبنوا مان مكايند لعدين لاعبو لعبه ثانيه شون ماكلز بنوا مان كايند ضد evolotion لاكن راندي ما جاه كان مصاب في واحد ضربه عند الحمامات وكل الناس يتوقون تربل ايتش لاكن اللعبه ماتصير 3 على 4 بعدين شلتون بنجمن دخل معاه شون ماكلز بنوا ومانكاند وفازو بعدين مره ثالثه لاعبوهم مره ثانيه خسرو عشان لعب كمعاهم راندي لاكن فجاه دخل شلتون بنجمن سواه حركته القاضيه super kick وثبت وفاز وكل الناس صارو يفشلون تربل ايتش وهو تربل ايتش كان شوي ويصيح .

اغنية triple h

It's time to play the game Time to play the game! Hahahahaha Hahaha

It's all about the game, and how you play it All about control, and if you can take it All about your debt, and if you can pay it It's all about pain, and who's gonna make it...

I am the game, you don't wanna play me I am control, no way you can change me I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun I am the game, and I make the rules So move on out, and you can die like a fool Try and figure out what the news is gonna be Come on over sucker, why don't you ask me? Don't you forget there's a place you can pay 'Cuz I am the game and I want to play

It's time to play the game... Hahahaha Time to play the game!

It's all about the game, and how you play it It's all about control, and if you can take it It's all about your debt, and if you can pay it It's all about the pain, and who's gonna make it...

I am the game, you don't wanna play me I am control, there's no way you can change me I am your debts, and no you can't pay me I am your pain, and I know you can't take me

Play the game, you're gonna be the same You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames Hahahahaha Time to play the game!

It's time to play the game... It's time to play the game... It's time to play the game... Hahahahaha

Time to play the game! Hahahahaha

(Fades out)

اغنية تربل ايشت القديمه مره

One two, is this on?

Yo Jimmy hit me with that Triple H Ha ha ha ha Yeah you let the music keep playin' Mr. Dumb.... sh*t Yo tell me what time it is now Yeah, just kickin' it up in here

It's our time Yo, here comes trouble Not gonna listen to anybody Tell me who and what to be Not tryin' to be like everybody Tired of playin' make believe

Cause I lead the blind, the blind lead the blind Our time! Our time! Our time, it's time Our time! Our time! Our timmmmme!

Not lookin' back cause you've had enough You don't know what trouble is Game of politics, sissy troubles

All these rules, stupid rules All your stupid rules! Yo, you keep your finger off the switch dun All your stupid rules! Don't you understand your own dillusion? All your stupid rules! Now, don't you understand your own confusion? All your stupid rules!

Make up a fantasy in your little mind Follow the leader let the blind lead the blind All your stupid rules! Follow the leader let the blind lead the blind

Yo, the years went by with your lies The marks, the suits McMahon Give us a shout, we'll give you nothin The smart one, the mellow one, the easy one Well, it's our time now

It's our time now! You know it's our time now! Let the trouble set you free!

Yo, dun, keep your finger off the switch It's our time! It's our time! It's our time for the grab

Who's sleeping with who around here?

Yeah, the years went by with your lies The marks, the suits McMahon Give us a show, we'll give you nothing The smart one, the responsible one, the easy one, the mellow one Well it's our time It's our time! It's our time now! It's our time for the grab

You will... mark my words... find out... what trouble... is Yo tell me something Who's sleeping with who?

Does anybody know who's sleeping with who? I can't hear ya
الخلفيات :
http://www.atributetowrestlers.com/wallpaper6.jpg
http://www.atributetowrestlers.com/wallpaper4.jpg
انشالله الموضوع يعجبكم

ويلا سلاااااااام

narooo_2077
11-12-2007, 16:15
thanxxxx mooot

C.Ronaldo{7{
11-12-2007, 16:36
اخي الموضوع ليس مكانه الصحيح هنا بل في ميجا المصارعه