PDA المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض كامل الموضوع : ماذا تفعل لتصبح من شحصيات يوغي أوه ~طريفة~

Rinoa
12-08-2004, 11:51
هذي نصائح طريفة لتصبح من شخصيات يوغي أوه

ولكنها بالانجليزية
~Enjoy~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Seto .
You get a talking computer
You yell at your talking computer cause it just insulted you and threaten to take it apart you just smirk when it shuts up. heh
You try to find coats that float out like his.
When you pull a card off the top of your deck and it happens to be a blie eyes you say: " I am such a good drawer" like he says in Battle City.
You make a whole web site for him.
You go to a orphange with your little brother and try to get adopted by a millionare.If al elese fails changlenge him to a game of chess.
You have three blue eyes whote dragons and you start alughing when they all turn up on the feild saying that you won the duel when your oponent.Flips a trap card that kills them then you go and sulk for revenge.
You put Kaiba as your last name and say your married to him ( I see allot of thouse)
You have a Seto plushie

Joey:
You buy a dog suit
You "accidentaly" make your sister blind
You suddenly have cravings for dog food
You dye your hair blonde
You start to have a broklen accent or Japanese which ever version of Yu gi oh you watch.
You start to like Mai (NEVER!!)
You have a Joey plushie with a dog suit you can put on and off o_o;

Otogi (or Duke Devlin)
You have a whole bunch of dice
You learn the tricks he dose with the dice
You make people wear dog suits
You start to twirl your hair between your fingures and it becomes a habit.
You have a Otogi plushie

Yami:
You always pull that last winning card
You spike and color your hair like it
You made a Millineum puzzle and sat by it all day hopeing to get a Yami so you can have a whole bunch of friends and hope that most of them are hot.
You win every game of duel monsters you play and say it is because of the heart of the cards.
You have a Yami Plushie

Te'a or (Anzu)
You start saying friendship speaches to get your friends who start fighting then you look at them and get mad when they are sleeping.
You have a Anzu plushie (BURN IT!)

Ryou
Your to cute and innocent for your own good
You know everything there is to know about duel monsters but you can never beat your certain friend with the annoying Yami
People ask you why you got stabed in the arm and you blame it on your Yami
You get in troble for something and you blame it on your Yami
You wear a sweater even though it is super hot outside
You black out and when you wake up you a holding a dagger with your own blood on it because your Yami desided to stab him self then you black out again. ( x.x )
You have a Ryou plushie.

Yami Bakura
You have the sudden urge to go rob a tomb
You want a cute hikari like his
You have a occult deck and go against freaky dude just to freak them out then send them to hell
You try to send the person who sits in class next to you to the shadow realm for throwing pencils at you
You set things on fire
You start to giggle between sentences
You have a Bakura Plushie

Malik *drool*
You try to crave things into your back
If all elese fails you get it tatooed to your back
You hate certain Pharaoh's
You sigh everytime you think of him *sighs*
YOu start wearing jeans and a purple tank top with a chain across it
You dye your hair to match his and say your his long lost sister then say your not and marry him.
You say " oh Ra allot"
When you see a face paiting both you get them to draw the lines Malik has under his eyes under your eyes. ( I did that once also -.-; )
You have a Malik plushie

Yugi
You notice sence you started to like Yugi you gorwn a bit...short
It takes you 8 years just to do a puzzle
When you go shopping you have the go shopping in the kids department
You get mad when the kids department dosen't have leather
You win a whole bunch of duels,become world champ and you never weren't the person really playing,
you just sat in your soul room while your Yami all the work (lazy bum)
You can acttually stand the person next to you who always has friendship rants

Peagsus

You enjoy stealing people's souls and putting them into cards
You start to laugh like him
You paint a gold ball gold and put the eye of hores on it then try sticking it in your eye socket!
(WARRING: KIDS PLEASE DON'T TRY THAT AT HOME!!)
You buy a wine glass like his and pour coolaid into it to make it look like wine (My sister dose this *shivers*
You say boy at the end of everyones name
You have accent like his ( If i met you on the street and you start talking like that I swear to send you to
the shadow realm T.T))
You have a plushie of him and when you hug it,it says: " Kaiba boy you don't like funny bunny cartoons?"

Celtic Gaurdian

You count how many times he has died in the manga and show
You swear you hear Celtic Gaurdian when you see him in Yugi's hand chant
" OH RA! please don't play me ,please don't play me , please don't play me!"
You want a sword like his so you go to the nearest sword shop and bug the owner for one until he kicks you out.
You have a Celtic Gaurdian plushie that screams then self destructs.

Mai

You have her scary lady laugh example: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! (scary *shivers*)
You spend all your dueling money to buy purfume to spray your cards
You pretend to be physic by smelling your cards...then you end up with a headach ( x_x purfume evil)
You only duel for money cars ect...
You have everything Harpie!
Harpie Lady
Harpie Brother
Harpie Lady Sisters
Elogent Egotist
and all her items like all the whips ( I swear Harpie is the Barbie doll of duel monsters!)
You have a plushie of Mai that cacklesand it also comes with three Harpie's

Mako

You make a all water deck
You dedicate your life to finding your father who was lost at Sea..problem is you have never been on a boat and
you dad is in the back yard cutting the grass ( XD too bad for you!)
You have a urge to be come a sailor! ( no not sailor moon! but that would be funny to see Mako dressed as a sailor scoot *snikkers*
To find someone to duel to set a trap hoping some idot finds it eats it so you can chalenge you to a duel.
(too bad it never works and you end up eating the food XD!)
YOu have a plushie of Mako and he has a real spear! (WOOHOO!)

Shadi

You wear a towel on your head and say it is a turban!
You have purple smoke bombs and throw them on the ground to make a enterance just like Shadi's
You put your house key up to you sister/brothers head and try to see what gose on in that mind of thers.
If that fails hit them over the head and knock them out run into there room and read ther diary.Come back
after they came to and try to have a Anubs eat them because you found out he/she has been going you with
your long time crush! ( don'tcha hate when that happens )
You have a plushie of Shadi

Isis You get a job in a Egyptian museum and invite CEO's to come see your exhibits.
Give thouse CEO's free cards they like that!
You learn how to read hiroglpihcs (gah I can't spell it x.x)
You go through your grandma's old jewry in hopes of finding a old necklace that look something like the Tauk
You where it to school and tell your friends you can see into the future. They think you have gone nuts.
You have a brother with a Yami you wants to kill a certain pharaoh for killing your father...yet again your father is in
in the backyard cutting the lawn.

Yami Bakura ( I know I came up for more for him because he is all time coolness! XD)

You find Yami Bakura way of eating meat Amusingand when you try it at your parents dinner party you make half the
people in the room faint.(muwhhahahahahahahha)
You get grounded for doing that ensted of teling them the truth you tell them you accidentaly got locked into your soul
room and had to wait for your hikari to get back!!( DAMN i hate when that happens )
You call your self "Ore-sama" or " King of Theives"
Your friends no longer call you by your name and just call you Tomb Robber or Soul Stealer (stupid english version
is Soul Stealer how dorky is that!)
You closet friends are mostly insane.

kouya
13-08-2004, 09:26
مافضيت اجيب القاموس لاترجم بعض الكلمات 00 :confused: 00 ما عليش انا احب يوغي :D
بس موضوعك حلوووو ::جيد:: ولاتزعل :mad: فانا انصح بقرائته ::جيد::
وقف صح نسيت اشكرك على الموضوع الحلووووو (مشكور ) ::جيد:: ::سعادة::

kuina
13-08-2004, 10:00
مشكوووووووووووره اختي لااكني ما لقيت تياا ...>o<...

Yuri
13-08-2004, 10:03
مشكوره على الموضوع الحلو

خطيبة_فوزي
13-08-2004, 14:44
Peagsus

You say boy at the end of everyones name

You have a plushie of him and when you hug it,it says: " Kaiba boy you don't like funny bunny cartoons?"

لووووووووووووووووول عجبتني هذي صح بيجاسوس كله يقول kaiba boy لوووووووول
خلاص من اليوم و طالع انا بصير نفسه و اقول و را كل اسم بوي بوي لوووووووووووول

لوووووول و لما يؤذي كايبا بقصة الارنب لووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووول

Mai

You spend all your dueling money to buy purfume to spray your cards

You have everything Harpie!
Harpie Lady
Harpie Brother
Harpie Lady Sisters
Elogent Egotist
and all her items like all the whips ( I swear Harpie is the Barbie doll of duel monsters!)

i.

لووووووووووووول حلوة سالفة العطر !!!!
لووووووول اي و الله خوش لقب هاربي يعني باربي مالت الدوول مانسترز لوووووووووووووووووول

مشكورة اختي بصراحة يضحك وايد حلو :)

Rinoa
13-08-2004, 20:32
شكرا kouya
و كوينا
يوري
وخطيبة فوزي

على الدخول والردود