PDA المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض كامل الموضوع : Gundam 00's portrayal of middle easterns

Saviour
10-07-2008, 15:07
Hi,
im posting this thread in english coz im not very good at typing in arabic so i hope thats ok otherwise i will rewrite it in arabic.
im not a very big fan of Mecha anime but i loved gundam 00 alot, great graphics,great charecters, great story , great fights and great everything.
i wanted to discuss to the ARABIAN fans of the series what they thought about the portrayal of middle easterns in the show which was the main plot point in episodes 12 and 13.
compared to western media i think the creators of gundam 00 respected the middle east and took some elements of what happened in the middle east like what happened in afghanistan and the war
between iraq and kuwait
and in the show even though they showed some bad middle easterns like the ones that tried to kill marina and Ali Al Sarches (which is a very cool charecter IMO) but they also showed some good ones like Marina, Shirin, the imam and the main charecter himself is middle eastern
and they also explained that there are people who are With marina's ideas and people that are against her and they did NOT show all middle easterns as bad people like some western movies (tthough thats starting to change in movies like Kingdom of Heaven) so i would like to know what the other fans of this show thought about how middle easterns were portrayed ?

T I Ʀ E Đ
10-07-2008, 15:57
مشكور على الموضوع

مع اني ماني فاهم شي

ناروتو
10-07-2008, 16:18
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ^^

نعم يستحسن كتابة موضوعك باللغة العربية حتى تجذب اكبر شريحة من الاعضاء لابداء رايهم حول هذا العمل والصورة التي اظهر بها حال الشرق الاوسط ,,

هذا بالاضافة الى ان هذا المنتدى عربي لذا ينبغي ان تكون مواضيعه بهذه اللغة الا في حال كان هناك مانع يحول دون هذا ^^

الموضوع مغلق ,,
وشكرا :)