PDA المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض كامل الموضوع : for only jordanian young modern girls and boys live in amman

mazm
29-10-2007, 08:31
Hi guys, I wanna make group of friends, 3girls 3boys,and of course this friendship will be for ever, and for life, also cares for each other help each other go outside together and have fun all time and love our life and live it as we want. I have to add our friendship mean we don’t care about the money and no cheating no lying, So I’m a student in a college studying business in Petra university, 21years old, I live in Amman. My name is Mohammad .big fan of Avril Lavigne, Backstreetboys, blue, westlife, and others (English music). At 1st step I want 1st girl interested in my project and she can be a member in my group to help me to choose the other 2 girls 2boys.any girl can email me tell me about her self and the way how I can give her my number to msg or call me to decide how and where we can meet each other. At last I’m serious in every single word I say.i think every body watch Friends series or at least hear about it I thought its real not a dream and why we don’t do like them but in reality and of course with our community rules. So I’m waiting…. this is my e mail:(msagbawad@yahoo.com).
(msagbawad@hotmail.com(

mazm
29-10-2007, 08:33
اذا قرأت الموضوع ..........أضف رايك!

meroooooooo
29-10-2007, 13:09
ماأعتقد
راح تحصل

أي واحد في المنتدى من الاردنييين واللي ساكنين في عمان

meroooooooo