wsws
01-10-2007, 02:56
hey guys and gurls

sorry to speak in english...but starting tommorow i will speak in arabic

it is my pleasure to be a member in this nice forum

I promise all of you to do my best to be an active member

ri8 now...let me speak a little bit about me self

My ambition has no limits...

The past has just kicked me telling me to look into the future and forget about him....

Although I do not like to talk about me self a lot...but this time I will...

Life is not just about graduating from university, getting married, having kids then die forgotten in pages of history...

Life is about achievements...about getting acknowledged by serving the humanity and be a an active member in the society...

I believe in these words above....and I believe that one day that I'll do that "thing" that after I do it...I'll die in peace...

I have a dream that I will do something big in my life...what is it? you will just know in time :)

Each one of you should believe in himself....know your abilities...find your inner strength...

Share your dreams with the ones you love....even if they leave you in the middle of the way....who cares?....them who lost your love and being a part of your success...

I owe this hopeful vision of mine to someone i cherished once...but he left me in the middle of the road...thank you my friend...I wish you a happy life....for me...I will go beyond limits and be an immortal while you stay as you are like the rest of mortals..

This was a short introduction about myself and as I promised....you will not forget this name :)

c u later!

Dreamer Angel
01-10-2007, 06:51
you wellcom my frined.... see you soon

wsws
01-10-2007, 08:34
you wellcom my frined.... see you soon

شكرا على الترحيب و المشاركة :)