PDA المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض كامل الموضوع : friendship or a music tabe

lullaby360
21-08-2006, 15:11
http://www.mexat.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=145139&stc=1&d=1155068257

sometimes they ask us to identify ourselves :confused: ,how we see others and our relationship :rolleyes: :rolleyes: with them.
they ask us to put ourselves in relation with a concrete thing,maybe a piece of furniture .for me ,if they ask me,i'll say that i'm like a tabe of music which others put when they are angry :mad: or sad ,and leave it when they feel ok.i always felt that my friends deal with me as if i was a :بكاء: psychologist ,they come to me when they have problems to give them a shoulder to cry on,and leave feeling much better.i was ok with that,untill they started to think that i don't have troubles of my own,and that is not true,because the reason am not telling my problems is that am not sure i'll find my tabe of music which will make me feel better ,because a tabe of music ,me, sure needs one of his ownso listen to your friends carefully cause sure they love to listen to you ,and i hope everyone will have his own tabe of music.................goodluck.::جيد:: :سعادة2: ::جيد:: :سعادة2: ::جيد:: :سعادة2:

Blue Ocean
21-08-2006, 23:24
your friends are turning to you maybe because you are rational and nice to them. That's why they find you their music tape

you can be your own music tape instead

lullaby360
22-08-2006, 01:09
thank you for your kind note,am sure that you will make a perfect music tabe to all of your friends

*Light Angel*
22-08-2006, 01:17
your friends are turning to you maybe because you are rational and nice to them. That's why they find you their music tape

you can be your own music tape instead
that speak it is right
my honey
you can be that
and maybe you are a sweet friend
becuse that they come for you

pyaar
04-09-2006, 19:21
Thanx

lullaby360
04-09-2006, 19:27
Thanx

you are welcomed

lullaby360
04-09-2006, 19:30
that speak it is right
my honey
you can be that
and maybe you are a sweet friend
becuse that they come for you

thank you my sweet heart for your kind note
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

سراب الروووح
04-09-2006, 21:27
thank you so much dear for your great and cool subject

and i agree with you

hop you all the best

sarab al_Roo7