PDA المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض كامل الموضوع : الثالثة

ياقوت
16-03-2006, 05:03
the best of a man on-the-face-of-earth ever.
All praise is due to Allah alone. May Allah's peace and blessings be unto His slave-servant Mohammed and unto all his brethren prophets and messengers of Allah, and unto all their followers to the Day of Judgment, amen.
I call upon all people,
to read the noble biography of the honorable Prophet and Messenger of Allah, the Almighty.
the best biography of a man on-the-face-of-earth ever.
He is the perfect man, the perfect leader, the perfect teacher, the perfect human being, the perfect father and the perfect all-in-all man.
http://www.cache.mexat.com/images/images-cache/2006/03/122.jpg
The following is a list of fair and impartial contemporary scholars' testimonies about Mohammed:
1. The British writer and critique, Bernard Show, in his book Mohammed, which was ordered to be burnt by the British authorities, says, 'This world is in a bad need for a man with the thinking style and ability of that of Mohammed. This Prophet who always placed his religion in a respectable and honorable position.
This religion is the strongest to digest all civilizations and be an eternal religion.
I notice that many British citizens embraced Islam rightfully. This religion will find great accommodation in Europe
The clergy men in the middle ages, as a result of discrimination and ignorance, had painted a dim picture for Mohammed. They considered him an enemy for Christianity!.
However, after researching his personality, I discovered that he was a great man. I concluded that he was never an enemy for Christianity; rather he should be called the savior of the humanity.
In fact, if he is given the leadership in our world today, he will resolve the entire world problems in a manner that secure peace and prosperity for the entire humanity.
2. Michael Hearts, in his book, 'The 100 most influential people in history', 'Choosing Mohammed to be the first, most important and greatest men in history may surprise the readers, but he is the only man throughout the history who succeeded on the religious and worldly affairs levels.
There are messengers, prophets and wise men who started great missions, but they died before completing them, such as the Messiah in Christianity, Moses in Judaism.
But Mohammed is the only messenger who completed his religious message and all it rulings were complete. Complete nations and peoples followed the religion of Mohammed during his lifetime.
Besides, he established a government and a state, which is considered as a worldly affair as well. Mohammed united all the tribes and clans in one people and established laws-of-life. He set his nation to preach the religion to the rest of the world. Therefore, he is the only man throughout the history who succeeded on the religious and worldly affairs levels
There are thousands of sites on the net that easily testify to that and support this fact.
The following sites are some examples:
1) www.islamweb.net/ver2/archive/index2.php?vPart=57&startno=1&thelang=E
2) www.islamonline.net/English/In_Depth/mohamed/1424/biography/article01.shtml
I ask Allah, the Almighty to bless and accept this humble effort defending Allah's Messenger SAAW.

http://drr.cc/up12/ProphetMohammedPeacebeuponHim.swf

I pray that it would beneficial to all parties concerned.
I pray Allah, the Almighty that He would accept and reward and enable me to be in the close company of Allah's Messenger SAAW on the Day of Judgment
May Allah's peace and blessings be unto his slave-servant Mohammed so long as the day and the night rotate and so long as people all over the world mention him.
We trust our Lord, Allah, the Almighty with all of our affairs