PDA المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض كامل الموضوع : afraid

هيكاروا
07-06-2015, 12:36
i cant do it , i just cant , im afraid of losing you , im killing myself for you im sacrifice , forgive me ... i love more now , i wish if i never met you ... its scary to wish something like that ... im nothing without you ..i dont know who am i now if i didn't meet you .. i need to be by your side
i need to hold you ... im so afraid to lose you ... i cant take it anymore. you are the only one who i love and the last ... forgive me i cant forget about you ... im so tired and sick after you ... i'll let you go and i will try to forget or i should pretend that i forgot you ... in both options im over it and lost ...
if you really left me .... I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU MY HEART you always go to pain and ....
im dying ... im scared ... you said lets be friends ... ask how i am and i'll ask how are you ... i said is he crazy or what? is this real?? the only person i really felt about the only person i really loved ... all this time was loves from one side?? im so afraid ... im lost ... i wishing the death even im not ready for it ...
i cant ... i cant handle it .... i love you ... please stay ... i cant do this anymore ... you said twice " i love you " and you hurt me the most ....
i cant telling you this to you ... im writing this on paper and enjoying the pain ... i cant smile ,,, i cant live like this ... i really want to end my life ... i dont blame you
i blame myself.... i blame myself because i want you ... i love you ... i need you ... im burning from inside ... im in pain ... i cant handle it ...
i really want you to read this ... can someone give it to him?? i never taste the perfect happiness till i met you ... you are my everything ..
tears falling ... dying...wishing the death ... and pretending that im okay ... can someone take me a way i cant handle it ...
i really i really really want him to read this .. its killing me ... i cant telling him this ,.. im afraid of losing him ,,, i lost him twice .....
i never imagine that you'd hurts me like this ... i still dont care about it at all ...
you are the cure , you are the pain , you are the color of my blood....
every song that i listen to it ... i always think its talking about me or us ...
can you start the conversation? can you say it first again? can i hear i love you?? someone tell him how my heart is in pain... ?
i even cant speak with this pain ,,, misunderstanding ... what im saying anyway??
writing this pain on a peace of paper ... may or may not ... the pain will cure by themself ...
wow..... wooooow..... i cant even say a good sentence about you ....
why did you back??? im the luckiest person to have you ... but i feel im losing you ...
im in love from the first sight ..... im in love with you.... please please .... staay ....
i didnt choose you... my heart did... my heart still need you wait ... im all in need with you ...
im afraid im scared ... when i smile, i smile with tears... im in pain ... if i find you with someone else i swear i will end my life right away
we meant to be together ... .i should stop ... i'd never stop talking about you ... because i F love you ... im crazy yes i know ... but its okay...

i love you