PDA المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض كامل الموضوع : [ خاطرة ] Closing my eyes?

هيكاروا
06-05-2015, 10:04
- Closing my eyes? -
I said hi, they said what u want.
I told them "i just want to say hi",they said whatever,i move on and putting my headphones and playing some music with a gorgeous smile, i closed my eyes at the part " if i were you i'd put that away. See, You're just wasted and thinking about the past,darling you'll be okay". After it i just sitting down there right where i was standing, and thinking about him/her.
Im just lost without him/her... can you just back?remembering when you were saying i love you and kissing my cheeks and wraps ur arms around me."falling tears" i opened my eyes and finding those people who said "whatever"to me with a strange look. I stand up and whipped my tears and smiled to them, i turne off the music. And move on. And i heard one of them saying "heey" and i pretended that i didnt hear anything then he/she hold my hands.
i couldnt see his/her face because my tears still in my eyes..he/she whipped them and smiled... Then he/she took me into his/her chest..
And whispered to me i will be with you and i'd never hurt u. "I love you" then he/she kissed my cheeks.
The point is im just looking for someone as the same person that i had."crying like a baby hugging my pillow" i miss you darling.
Anyway i hope u liked what i wrote
Hikaru -هيكاروا

If u find any mistakes sorry xD

المؤلف الصغير
12-05-2015, 18:27
جيدة جداً
ولكنها ستؤثر بنا أكثر لو كانت
باللغتنا الأم ..
أستمري ..

هيكاروا
13-05-2015, 03:43
جيدة جداً